WotLK - Nov. 2008 o.O = What are your plans?

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

WotLK - Nov. 2008 o.O = What are your plans?

Postby Warburn » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:21 am

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/splash-wrathdate.htm

Please reply here and let us know what you plan to do when the expansion comes out. Will you be getting the new Xpack? And if you do, who will you level up to 80? or do you plan to roll a Death Knight?

FYI, we will be forming a sister guild to Nyx for leveling DKs. New Death Knights won't be joining us in Nyx until they prove their loyalty to Lady Nyx, or until she takes control of their soul - which can only happen when they're level 65+ (actual DK level requirement to join Nyx may change).

So yeah, please post your WotLK plans.

Thank you.
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Barefoot
Friend
Friend

Re: WotLK - Nov. 2008 o.O = What are your plans?

Postby Barefoot » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:24 pm

As of now, I plan on leveling Barefoot to 80, taking my time to read quest text and explore zones.

Until recently I was dead-set against creating a death knight... But then I saw that they have a talent tree to summon gargoyles. I love gargoyles! So I will probably make an Unholy Death Knight just to play around with that pet feature. Maybe I will love it and play it a lot, or maybe I will get bored quickly - we'll see. I plan on making him Undead, a mindless follower who eventually is won over by Lady Nyx, but will continue to be a mindless follower to her.

As Warburn mentioned, we'll have a temporary DK sister guild for people, and a special channel for folks to join to stay in touch with the characters in Nyx. He had the great idea that these Death Knights could be under Nyx's control - she uses them as puppets for her own purposes. I'd love to see some name suggestions people have for this guild!
Barefoot - 80 Druid / Astorialla - 70 Mage / Suspicious - 70 Priest/ Jinxa - 70 Warlock

Tomoyo
Elder
Elder

Postby Tomoyo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Initially, I'll be leveling Tomoyo up straight to 80. Since I share my account with my brother (Leilen/Arcn), I need to work out a power sharing arrangement for the DK's with him, but we'll certainly have one. Remains to be seen if either of us will use it long term however.

I just hope the expansion isn't delayed a week or two compared to the US, like it was last time.
The weary wandering warlock

Xerona
Friend
Friend

Postby Xerona » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:41 pm

I plan to level to 80 quickly, but not so fast that I cannot enjoy the new land! I have no plans to bring on a DK as I'm sure the world will be full of them. :lol:

For now, I am interested in the inscription profession, so I fully intend to train on it.

Musab
Friend
Friend

Postby Musab » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm

yeah i already pre-orderd my copy....

i will probably roll one just to check it out...i hear they make great tanks and Nyx knows we need more tanks.
im musab!

Terpsicore
Elder
Elder

Postby Terpsicore » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm

i have 2 plans acording to lore

keep terp prot and make a blood spec DK

change terp to ret and forget bout DK

those are things thought bout lvl 80

any way i know the guild needs have a heavy part in my decicion
Tenderly touch of innocent words, sweet temtation for the soul....
-xK-

Revah

Postby Revah » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 pm

I think I'm gonna be taking that day off of work and seeing if there might be a Midnight Launch Party in the LA/OC area.
{Revah - 80 Priest}

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Warburn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Bumping this. The expansion is 6 weeks away.

As far as who I am giong to level... I think I'd like to level Warburn as my main, Tho Azim will always be at Nyx's service for tanking instances.

I am also considering dropping mining on Warburn in favor of Inscription.

Come on you guys: what are your plans?
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:51 pm

I leveled Jemmali and Aitana up together. I never could make up my mind which was my main and which was the alt. Aitana became my main by default due to my involvement with <The Twilight Umbrage> and now <Nyx>. Most people in both guilds knew me first as Aitana. But I miss playing the other if I play one too long. I'll probably focus most on leveling them up.

I can't imagine changing either of them to be a deathknight, but I could see that for Seleucia. It one possible logical development in who she is. It might give me a lot more motivation to level her.

I haven't reserved my copy yet. Since it's only 6 weeks away, I suppose I should get down to the store and do that.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Revah

Postby Revah » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:14 pm

I can't imagine changing either of them to be a deathknight, but I could see that for Seleucia. It one possible logical development in who she is. It might give me a lot more motivation to level her.

As far as I know, Blizzard hasn't mentioned that the Death Knight will take over one of your classes. Only requirement is that you have a level 55 character, and that the DK will be a second and seperate character, with which you can only have one per realm per account.
{Revah - 80 Priest}

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”