My quest to find Lady Nyx. ((Open RP))

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Galeandra

My quest to find Lady Nyx. ((Open RP))

Postby Galeandra » Sat May 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Lady Nyx... So long have I followed her yet never seen her face to face. She has crept into the shadows, leaving no trace. Where did she go? For weeks I wondered about her whereabouts..nnLong have I lead my fellow Nyxians of war into battle against the Alliance, all proudly in the name of Lady Nyx. Assisting the Oracles in initiating fellow newcomers, again all for Lady Nyx. But why? Why do I follow someone I haven't met? Indeed, she has done much for Nyx and for the Horde. She has defeated Ossirian the Unscarred and Hakkar the Bloodletter. She has stopped the Old Gods from taking over Azeroth. She even put herself on the line to save a group of death knights, who all now follow her faithfully. But what is my purpose behind all this? Why Nyx?nnLong have I pondered, wondering what I am to do. In a way, I have blindly followed our dark lady and though I believe in her through all the tales passed down, I have never fully understood Lady Nyx's purpose and what she wants of me for our guild. Because of this, I must find out! I must travel into Azeroth, even to the edges of Outlands and search for her. If I'm going to give my life and proudly lead my fellow Nyxians to glory, I must know the truth behind this. I must find Lady Nyx, even if I have to go beyond the farthest reach.nnSo I must leave my fellow Nyxians behind. This is a journey I must take alone. A journey that will help find the truth. Finally find out what happened to Lady Nyx. *Starts packing my bags*, sigh, I'll sure miss everyone..nnWill I succeed? She left no trace... But I have to. I must succeed!nnAs I'm walking out I look back and start to smell a tasty fish feast being prepared for everyone. I smile as I feel the last bit of warmth from home reach me before I turn to start my journey to find Lady Nyx. 'Farewell' I say quietly to myself. Sigh, I hate long goodbyes.. Now it's time I focus and find her. I don't know where she went but I'm not going to stop looking. As I approach the Crossroads, I turn left, and start heading south.nn'What am I to expect?' I wonder, as I walk south with the sun bathing my elvish ears. 'What am I to say if I see her!!?' I stop, then realize that when the time comes, I'm sure I'll find the right thing to say. Question now is, huh, where do I go from here?nnI continue heading south of the Barrens, quietly thinking to myself, searching for my faith. Searching for Lady Nyx..nn~ Galeandra ^_^

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: My quest to find Lady Nyx. ((Open RP))

Postby Locomono » Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 am

*Broka noticing Gale walking away with a pack over shoulder sighs* "Oh Gale, my friend." *A tear forms and rolls down his face as he grins slightly*
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Galeandra

Day 4

Postby Galeandra » Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 am

On my travels down the barrens, I stop by every village seeing if anyone has seen or knows of Lady Nyx. So far nothing.. At this rate, there's no way Lady Nyx could be in the barrens so I decided to move on and continue heading south. Figured another potential contact would be those within the Caverns of Time, hoping one can, at least, point a finger in the right general direction. As I approached Thousand Needles, I continue to wonder about Nyx and what it truly represents.nnFor me, Nyx is family. Nyx is, in a true sense, home for many. Seriously, how can any of us deny how spoiled we are being with Nyx? It's a place that knows the concept of teamwork, care, self sacrifice, and love. Nyx got me to where I am today, both against the Alliance and the Scourge. I have made many friends, many whom I can honestly say I love as my own family. It's not often one comes across such a tight knit group, despite our massive numbers. Most guilds lose their personality when they get too big. For Nyx, lose of personality is truly non-existant for we're all crazy..nn*Takes a look at her new motorcycle keys and smiles*nnWell, at least Brokamono was kind enough to provide me with a means of transportation. Walking down the Barrens just gets too much sand in my boots..nn*Summons forth her new motorcycle and looks at it lovingly*nnNot many people go all out like that. It's such a rare trait to have someone go that extra step to help another. Think what really makes Nyx different - it's not such a rare trait among our people.nnWell, it's time for me to make a self sacrifice and find Lady Nyx. I may have my personal reasons but I also feel it would be a gift for our guild to know where our leader is at and that she's doing well.nn*Seeing a trail of red dust, Gale floors it down Thousand Needles toward Tanaris.*nn~ Galeandra ^_^

Galeandra

Postby Galeandra » Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 am

It's so hot here.. Riding on a metal bike with plate gear in the middle of the desert with the sun on my face is the perfect recipe for blood elf flambé. *Checks her waterskin pouch*, looks like I'll need to refresh on water soon..nnAs I approached the Caverns of Time, I couldn't help but to remember back when Andormu asked me to get to know this place and follow the Custodian of Time around. Heh, still won't get over how back when I witnessed Arthas' decent to madness, I was turned into a very ugly human with gray hair.. I almost died after seeing myself!! But it was truly necessary for I had to prevent the fabric of time from being ripped apart and history changed for the worse. In a way I was fortunate. I witnessed Arthas' change, helped Thrall escape, fought Archimonde and even assisted Medivh in opening the dark portal. Compared to all the quests I was bound to fulfill, I think the Caverns of Time was definitely the most significant. Hopefully, from those deeds, I can get some valuable information from the Keepers of Time and see if they know Lady Nyx's whereabouts.nnOnce inside, I was greeted by Andormu and Nozari, both curious on why I have returned when I have already fulfilled my duties.nn"Andormu, Nozari, I have helped Thrall fulfill his destiny to become warchief. I have prevented changes to the fabric of time during the calling of Stratholme. I have successfully assisted Medivh in opening the dark portal. I humbly request an audience for I am on a quest to find Lady Nyx. She has been gone for some time and all that I know is she may have travelled through the fabric of time to witness foreseen events. I implore you, please help guide me in the right direction. Please, help me find Lady Nyx! She has been gone for too long and my fellow Nyxians are very concerned."nnAndormu and Nozari glanced at one another, seemingly sharing their thoughts. They turned to me and replied:nn"Galeandra, there is one more thing you must do before we even consider your request. The Scales of Sands continue to show interest in your abilities so lend your sword to us once again and help us keep the fabric of time from ripping. Show us what you are truly capable of and become exalted with our faction. Perhaps then will we consider your request."nnI agreed to continue to assist the Keepers of Time. I saluted both Andormu and Nozari, then as I was about to head into 'Old Hillsbrad' to assist Thrall once again, I hear familiar voices in the distance.nnWarburn, is that you?!nn~ Galeandra ^_^

Tasera

Postby Tasera » Sun May 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Tasera scoffed. The whole guild was running around like headless chickens to look for the dark lady. She on the other hand had decided to stay behind. Outside a tavern in Ratchet she was sitting and nursing a bottle of ale. Instead of having one of her prized companions at her side, she had a riding raptor. It was ignoring everything around and lapping up the water in a troth. The day was hot, adding more to Tasera's blazing temper. nnComing out of the general store, Mukzul came around to Tasera. He watched her muttering to herself and laughed, "Yo' sistah, you's ready ta get goin' or ya gonna stay around here moppin'?" nnThe hunter sneered as she looked at the priest, a helpful stable hand. She pointed the tip of her bottle at him, "You shut yah mouth. Everyone should know to leave da mattah alone. Not like the dark lady do anytin' fo' us anyways. " She spat on the ground, showing the number of drinks she had. nnMukzul frowned, "You' betta watch yah words cousin, joo never know when sumptin like dat will come back and bite cha." He sat down, in his hand he held a mug with water, "Drink dis before da heat gets yah." nnShe ignored it and continued to scowl forward. Mukzul sighed and lowered his voice, "So...you never gonna tell dem what you saw on your journey..are yah?" nnShe stayed quiet. nn"You should reconsider, dey could use the knowledge of what you found. All well, drink dah water, I'm gonna go an' ready da raptors den." Mukzul stood up, and made his way to the raptors to ready their saddles. Leaving Tasera glaring forward to her thoughts.
Da lady of da voodoo!

Tasera-80 Hunter Akeagoro-76 Death Knight Kalixx-80 Shaman.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”