Aftermath of the "Return to the Well"

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Desias Stormfalcon

Aftermath of the "Return to the Well"

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 am

Wylenus slowly gets up from his bed in his private quarters in Dalaran and groggily makes his way over to his desk as pulls out his hearthstone. He gives a big yawn before tapping into it.nn"My fellow tribesmen, although I do appreciate the amount of people who responded to my call, I regret to say that our attempt was a failure. For those of you who weren't available, my superiors of the Kirin Tor offered the tribe to prove themselves worthy by obtaining a vial of the Sunwell. Although our intention were to travel back in time to when the second one was created, a change of plans was issued to us as we were sent back to the takeover of Tempest Keep instead. However, our attempts against the traitorous prince were flawed. Thus, I plan to consult the archmages on a second chance....nnHis familiar, which looked like a small void walker made of arcane energy, materializes in the center of the room holding a small piece of parchment. It moves over to Wylenus and gently tugs on his robes, handing it to him.nn"Hm? Oh, thank you..." Wylenus reads the parchment thoroughly and looks back into his stone. "And it appears that's been taken care of, for the Kirin Tor has allowed the tribe a second chance. Hopefully, the tribe will be successful this time, for this may be the only time such an opportunity is given to prove ourselves worthy. Stay strong and fight well."nnWylenus prepares to teleport himself down to the Ledgermain to eat his breakfast, but stops after thinking for a second. He returns to his hearthstone and taps into it one more time.nn"One more thing. I require your assistance again, Trelif, whether you like it or not."nnHe places his hearthstone into the pocket of his robes and teleports away, leaving just his familiar standing motionless in the empty room.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”