Jitlul's Home

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Tsurara

Jitlul's Home

Postby Tsurara » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

Jitlul reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small twig of cinnamon and begins gnawing on it gently. The spicy stick waking his dreary eyes. He looks up at the sky and wonders what to do and where to go. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his hearthstone and holds it softly. nn"Um.... I need help tribe, I can't seem to find a place to call home..." He said sounding concerned, "The rocks of Durotar can leave quite the crick in the back."nnHe rises from the floor, stick still in mouth, and sets off, hoping to hear word from people. Hoping that by the days end he may have a home.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Re: Jitlul's Home

Postby Ginojika » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 am

"Jitlul?" Came a soft thalassian accented tone easily identified as the excitable huntress, Ginojika.

Tsurara

Postby Tsurara » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:01 am

Jitlul jumps startled at the voice coming through, his cinnamon stick falling to the floor. He kicks the twig in frustration and pulls his hearth close.nn"I am afraid I have yet to meet one with such a soft gentle voice... who are you?" He questioned.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

A smile could beheard in her voice as she responded, "Ginojika Hoarfrost at your service."

Tsurara

Postby Tsurara » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 am

The troll strapped on his pack and settled off towards the Barrens, the hot red sand of Durotar sifting between his toes. nn"I see, Hoarfrost... that name sounds familiar... would you happened to be related to that... stealthy one I know?" One could hear the interest in his voice.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 am

A giggle rung through the stone, "You mean Tsurara??"

Tsurara

Postby Tsurara » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 am

Jitlul pulled out a small flask of water and drank from it, pouring a little onto his head, repositioning his hair back into the green spike he loved. He looked to his right and saw a lonlely scorpion.... Jitlul couldn't help but throw out a hand and blast it with a shockwave of fire, killing it instantly. He ran over and ripped the meat from it. Jitlul walked over to a large flat stone and placed his Fire Totem next to it into the ground. He placed the scorpion meat on the stone and backed away. He muttered some words to himself and the totem erupted into a huge nova of fire. He smiled and walked over to the now cooked meat and began chewing it slowly. nn"Sorry for the delay, I was hungry, And yes Tsurara... that was her name," He said with food in his mouth.

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 am

Aitana listened to the conversation coming across her hearthstone. It sounded like Ginojika had the situation well in hand.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 am

She giggles again, "Yes, Tsurara is my sister."

Tsurara

Postby Tsurara » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 pm

The troll came upon the river that divides Durotar and the Barrens, he scanned the water for the aligators that roam the sandy banks. After seeing none, he dipped his face into the water to cool his skin. He dunked his flask into the river and filled it.nn"Ah... I remember my meeting with her all to well... her Scorchling burned my leg....," he said with a slight sarcastic and irritable tone. nn"I also remember her mounting some great firey bird... then riding off... then turning around and pelting me in the face with a snowball before dissapearing into the sky...."nn"Yes, I know your sister... I wish to beat her with a stick...."

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”