Dear Welt

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Re: Dear Welt

Postby Pain » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 pm

*Pãin hand wrighting*nnDar Rickrack,nnThe shipments hav ben mooved.nnFrom the ShadowssnPãinnn((yes Pain's hand wrighting is bad))

Eione

Postby Eione » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

As Eione wanders through the guild hall she wonders what has been happening during her travels this week. Spying a piece of paper scrawled with some appalling handwriting she reads it.nn"Shipments of what." Shaking her head in disbelief she moves to the guild mailbox and retrieves the letters addressed to Eione Lorebinder. Sifting through a catalogue of gnomish engineering supplies she scans a note penned by Rickrack. "Felweed? I wonder if that's what Pain was talking about shipping. I might need to warn the Oracles."nnAt the very bottom of the pile is a letter from Welt. "By the Sun! Does this elf never give up?" Opening the envelope a dissicated flower falls from inside the note folded within. Eione reads the contents swiftly and bursts out laughing. "I think he needs to see a priest or someone else well versed in the arts of ego."nnStill chuckling she pens a reply on the back and pops it in the envelope, marking the cover 'return to sender'. Shaking her head she gathers up her supplies for the week walking out of the guild hall and back into the sun.nnWelt,nSeeing as you do not seem to understand where you are going wrong I am going to ask my priestly friend Kirrill to talk to you. nnEione.

Aelyrra

Postby Aelyrra » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Aelyrra strides purposefully into the guild hall, intent upon quickly completing her task at hand. In her haste, she stumbles over a low bench, losing her balance and sprawls in a rather undignified heap on the cold stone floor. Arranging her robes in anticipation of righting herself, she glares angrily at the few who dare look in her direction. As she gathers her robes and prepares to rise, she spies a crumpled paper written in an all-too familiar hand on the ground, she discreetly folds the note into her hand and scans it quickly - once, then twice, an expression of hurt, then anger, flashing in her eyes. Aelyrra quickly schools her features into a familiar coldly impassive expression, struggling to control her rising anger and humiliation. "Discreet?" she scoffs quietly. "What the orc lacks in discretion he more than makes up for in deceitfulness. He will pay for his insults." She steadies herself and rises to her feet, offering a vague smile that fails to thaw the coldness in her eyes to those in the immediate vicinity. Turning on her heel, she glides out of the guild hall with an arrogant tilt to her head and cold smile on her lips, as a small scrap of paper slips unnoticed from her grasp.
Last edited by Aelyrra on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bloodthin

Postby Bloodthin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Welt**nnDear my darling mage.nI am sorry i cannot meet your priest, Though I am god among all others in sexiness and muscular build, I do not wish to be married. Though you are still free to visit my chambers when yuo feel the need.nLove nwelt

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Trentis n RickracknnI mustt sttop tis felweed thin... I am running out of... lunges to replac the messssed upz ones...nnFrom da front lins,nPãin

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”