Dear Welt

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Eione

Dear Welt

Postby Eione » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:04 am

Dear Welt,nnI pen this letter in the hopes that you understand my disappointment at your absence from Shadowmoon Valley. I searched for you but you were not there. I have to ask, why tell me where you are only to disappear? I thought a small attempt with my Gnomish Army Knife at bringing your ego down to size should prove harmless enough.nnI guess I was wrong.nnSincerely, Eione Lorebinder.
nnEione stretched her fingers to release the tension from them after a hard days writing. She reread the letter as she packed away her writing implements. Satisfied with the contents she folded into an envelope with "Welt" written on the cover. Drawing herself up Eione moved out the door into the street to post the letter at the closest mail box.

Bloodthin

Re: Dear Welt

Postby Bloodthin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 am

*in the hand of Welt*nnDear beautiful.nI have read your letter andmakes me pondorous. Oh how the stars must shine upon me in thine eye if you come searching for glance at my muscular tone muscles. I have heard you magicians have such a way in your "magics". Though I have never been one adept at your arts, your attempt to swoon me is not unnoticed. I am a bachelor of course and would love to hear your beautiful voice through the stone once more. DO not fear you are not the only female that is overcome with emotion when seeing me in shining armor hammer swinging. Do not feel threatened I am a sweet gentl elf on the inside of these hard pressed rippling muscles. Now just throwing this at you. We cannot just be in love because of my muscular features or your somewhat perfect features. We must have the ability to speak to each other and understand each other. But of course our beauty is compatible and I will take a step down to possibly court you in the near future.nLove nSeargant Welt Bronzesun

Eione

Postby Eione » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 pm

*frowns at the contents of the letter*nn"How on earth did he mistake the meaning of my letter? Liorae might know how to respond to this." Eione takes the letter and hastily pens an explanation before putting in the mail addressed to Liorae.

Riannon
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Riannon » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:14 pm

*looks at the letters and nods at Eione's letter. Having felt the same way a few times about Welt*nnWell that's understandable. To try to kill him might be entertaining, but sadly I'm usually in charge of healing him. Which means running after him trying to get him to stand still for a moment. *sighs*nn*reads over the second letter and bursts out laughing, so much so that she sits next to the mailbox. After composing herself she grabs a journal from her bags and writes back to Eione*nnEione,nnI don't know what has gotten into him. Apparently, he might enjoy the chase, perhaps it's more of the thrill of being hunted that he enjoys. I would be cautious...but then again he does work for Lord Bloodthin. Perhaps he may have some say on the matter? Either way, how he could have gotten that out of your letter, I'll never know. He's just being strange I think.nnLiorae Riverwindnn*she places the letter into the mailbox and goes back to her potions to pour two liquids together. Her eyes suddenly go wide as smoke plumes from the vial* Oh no...not again.

Eione

Postby Eione » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

*retrieves her mail from the mailbox*nn"Let's see here... oh my!" *laughs at the reply Liorae sent* "Well I guess I best tell him what I think of him."nn*walks back inside the Legardemain, sits at her favourite table and takes a pen from her writing pack she starts to write*nnWelt,nnI do not think you understood the content of my last message, it was written in anger at the audacity of your rudeness. However you got the idea that I was interested in your masculine charms, such as they are. You are gravely mistaken! I ask that you refrain from speaking to me in the same manner again.nnEione Lorebinder

Bloodthin

Postby Bloodthin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 pm

*pulls his letter from his mailbox smiling, as he reads*nnDear hunney bunneynI know how you really feel, and its ok you can hide it behind this anger you feel. Most young children do that when they are in love. As I know few can resist my muscular tones and my beautiful face but I ask you calm your butterflies in this. I have a job to my lord to do and perhaps after hours I can visit your chambers. By the way love. You do flattery me by noticing these muscles.nLove Weltnn*he puts a flower in the envelope*

Eione

Postby Eione » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm

((Laughing so hard right now, will need some time to work out what I want to say.))

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 pm

*written by Rickrack*nnEionennCall me.nn800-felweednnnvmnd dat guy!nnnRickrack,nBachelor Extrodanairn<Netherstorm Cartel>nnnP.s. I am VERY discreet

Tarja

Postby Tarja » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Ulua wrote:*written by Rickrack*nnEionennCall me.nn800-felweednnnvmnd dat guy!nnnRickrack,nBachelor Extrodanairn<Netherstorm Cartel>nnnP.s. I am VERY discreet
nnn
UC of G&N
Watchdogs have never looked this good before.

Darkclouded

Postby Darkclouded » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 pm

*written by dark as an obvious trap* nDear welt, your inability to focus on the things we are trying to kill at the time has led me to believe you need to talk to girls more. and by that I mean without crashing and burning. as such I am setting you up on a blind date with a nice bloodelf rogue. Please tell me if you accept this so I can actually get through a fight without covering for you.nSincerely,n Dark
Dies the beast.
Dies the king.
In fire's path, dies everything.
PS: Yes. You actually do have to run faster than the lion.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”