Warburn's Coma

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

Warburn's Coma

Postby Warburn » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Warburn's body lay limp on the cold stone. No one knew where he was, no one in their right mind at least. Yet he has been lying there for almost a month. His trusty Grunt, Azim, was being controlled as well, and placed at the entrance to Warburn's resting place as a protector. nnLady Nyx did not want him harmed.nnShe just wanted him to see what she had seen.nnSo there he lay... in his coma, while his mind was elsewhere, traversing what may have been, or is it things to come? He was getting cold. So scared.nnnAzim, was motionless. Until a pack of hyenas got too brave and decided to attack.nnnAzim, was motionless again, standing guard an ancient crypt entrance amongst the corpses of eight hyenas. Buzzards were circling above.
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Re: Warburn's Coma

Postby Asarelah » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 am

The braying of vicious hounds on the attack ripped across Asarelah's perception, emanating from the hearthstone. She could very nearly smell the reeking of rotted meat and decayed flesh, from their breaths, so close was the assault of the jackals upon whom witnessed it, broadcasting.....nnHyena's... What the... was her immediate thought.nnInstantly she summoned up a Mind Vision and sent it reeling through the stone toward the source of the disturbance, seeking answers to the troubling sending.nnAzim!! came her sharp outcry as she tried to touch the stolid warrior's mind, but failed.nnSomething was blocking the contact, and try as hard as she could, there was no pushing through it. But she could sense that Azim stood alone and was surrounded by a pack of raging, angry snarling maws, snapping at him as he fought. Their only intent that Azim be their next meal...nnStriving to "see" more, she continued to "push" in to Azim's explosive battle fury, and in doing so, detected another flavor in the background... only a hint...nnWarburn !! she gasped.nnBut the Troll was not moving, and the only glimmer Lah got of the beloved Oracle was peripherally through Azim's determined mindless battle lust to hold a.... cave ?? a... ?? and protect Warburn from the encroaching pack of starving mongrels.nnAs she sensed the final Hyena breath it's last - the blood spatter so heavily covering Azim that she could nearly taste it as the blood fell in a pool off the keen edge of his blade - the contact shattered and all thoughts from the Warrior's mind faded completely from the hearthstone as his battle fury turned ice cold.nnAzim. Azim!! Hear me!! Speak to me!! Lah shrieked in to the stone. Where are you ?? What is wrong with Warby ??nn*Chilling Dead Silence*nnRocked back on her heels, she wasted no time calling out to Oracle Tallbear but got no immediate answer...nnMany of the Tribe raised voices in alarm, questioning her initial piercing scream of dismay through the hearthstone.nnI can't "find" Warburn!! Azim's with him!! Both minds are closed to me!! was the only answer she gave as she leaped up and ran to find and awaken Aitana....nn(( Warburn, please edit this in any way you see fit, if I have not taken it the proper direction you wished to go. Or delete it all together if this was not Open RP. Thankee for starting this - I was hoping you would after the suggestion was made to "find" you. With your permission, I would like to broadcast for participation from the Tribe if this IS Open RP. What FUN !!!! ))

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 pm

((*excited to see some Nyx RP, clings to the topic waiting for more*))

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Warburn » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm

(( yes this Open RP!! ))nnI will edit this post today for more from my end.
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”