Dances with Askawa

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Partedhair

Re: Dances with Askawa

Postby Partedhair » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:42 am

*A wolf prowls around Locomono and Askawa. He sniffs about while looking for food. A voice from the ghost wolf* n n "She good skill at gather elements, friend Loco." *Parted continues encircling the two* nn "There be quite more study to make flame into ball than turn into bear." *chuckles a bit, sniffing about* nn "She on cusp of fire totem. Parted be honor help. That if she need it. No step on her hoof with over help. All tauren have survival 'stinct and then good. *looks over at Askawa with his ghostly ghost wolf eyes.nn "Hail Locomono for her aid."

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:11 am

Locomono looks strangely at the ghost wolf circling him and Askawa. "Friend Parted?" Loco sniffs the ghost wolf. "Ahh it is you! I do not think I have seen you in this form." "Of course though I was aware of Askawa's bond with the Earthmother and her elements. It feels strong for sure. I was asking her about her professions. I wonder if she learned to work cloth, make potions, or mystically enchant items with power."
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 am

Askawa snorted and shook her mane, "Well met, sir Partedhair." she said softly once the conversation has paused. She smiled, "Aye to work with the elements for the benefit of others and for myself. I am most excited." She pawed slightly with one hoof, "Your help is most welcome Partedhair. I am excited to learn all and any I can and to answer you Sir Locomono, I have yet to profess myself in anything. I am not yet sure what is available to me."

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 am

"Oh dear Askawa, there are many different profession trainers in our cities. But I think we should throw blacksmithing, mining, engineering because although you look strong, you must save your delicate hands for spellweaving. Personally I see you close to Nature so you would make an excellent Herbalist and since I feel great power coming from you....you might try your hands at enchanting or potion-making.
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Askawa smiled brightly, "That actually sounds very intriguing..." the young shaman watched as the ghost wolf continued to wonder around sniff here and there, her eyes kept on him the entire time remember when she was younger this same shaman had helped to get to Thunderbluff on her first journey, something she remembered quite well.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”