Dances with Askawa

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Dances with Askawa

Postby Ginojika » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:53 am

Ginojika stood on the edge of a rise in Thunderbluff smiling at the shaman that stood next to her, "I am sure you will enjoy the shamanistic ways, Askawa." The tauren shook her head huffing softly, "I do not know... I have spoken with the masters and I am still uncertain, but I shall try my best Beast Mistress." Ginojika laughed, smiling "Beast Mistress, eh?" Ashawa smirked before gesturing at Beau the spirit beast normally standing loyally at the hunter's side. "Yes, it fits you." Gino blush, "You are too kind."nnAfter a few minutes of idle chat, Askawa fell silent, "Maybe I should go for your offer of joining this tribe of yours. I like the sound of this Lady Nyx." Gino beamed at her, "I would have to ask the Oracles about it and see what they think." Askawa beamed, "I would like that very much."nnn((I have been amusing myself by finding different ways to RP my alts into the guild. This is my shaman. Open RP plz do join in!!!))

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Dances with Askawa

Postby Locomono » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 am

Locomono returns to Thunderbluff after a small trip to his home in Bloodhoof and hears the voice of Ginojika. He searches for the voice and finds her talking to a young Shaman. As he approaches Atreydes sniffs Beau and then sits quietly next to her. Locomono smiles at Gino.."Sorry if I am poking my snout in here, but I overheard this friend of yours saying she is interested in serving Lady Nyx."
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Gino smiled, "Loco! Long time no see my friend. This is a friend of mine Askawa. Though she refuses to give me her name!" Askawa laughed shaking her head and snorting, "Its a secret." She said putting her finger to her lips before giggling.nnAskawa finally turned to Locomono, "Well met friend." she smiled.

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

"Well met indeed." Loco winks at the pretty Tauren and laughs. "So if I may ask..What are you two ladies up to?"
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Askawa blushes deeply looking away. Gino giggled and shook her head, "I was here with Thoka but he seems to have scurried off somewhere, probably looking for Ty. I durno." She smiled at him. "What about you? What are you up to?" Gino asked tilting her head. Beau glansed at Atreydes, suddenly pouncing and pinning down the wolf before starting to groom behind her ears purring loudly.

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Locomono laughs at Wolf and Tiger playing with each other. "And they say Cats and Dogs fight..." *snickers* "Thoka huh we have lost touch a bit since we became full seasoned. He learns so much, so fast, it is hard to keep up with him." "I just returned from a visit to Bloodhoof, it feels good to visit old friends." Loco hands some venison to the playing animals. "This was meat from an Injured deer we found along the way. I sent him to be with the Earthmother. I hope you don't mind me feeding your pet."
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm

"All good." Gino said smiling, "She works hard so its okay." Askawa suddenly gave Locomono a curious look, "Are you a tribe mate of Gino's?"

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:43 am

Locomono grins at Askawa. "Yes she is, and I am especially close to my fellow hunters. And those who get their power and strength from the Earthmother. Atreydes pads around Askawa sniffing and makes a happy grin. "It seems that she likes you as well."
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 am

Askawa eyes the wolf warely having yet to meet such a beast that didn't try to eat her, she reached out to the wolf nervously before patting her head softly, "That's good to hear."

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 am

Locomono laughs at Askawa. "Hah! I will not lie to you shaman, Atreydes has had her share of meat from travelers before I tamed her. But she used to live outside a little Alliance base, so I cannot hold it against her." Locomono chuckles more. "But now I only feed her from the animals that we take from the Earthmother for the good of our Tribe." "I always cook the meat and take the hides from my kills and make it into armor for our members.nn"May I ask if you should Nyx, what skills are you proficient in?"
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”