Campfire stories September 6th 2010

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Bloodthin

Campfire stories September 6th 2010

Postby Bloodthin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Post your tale or screenshots here.))

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Campfire stories September 6th 2010

Postby Cobriana » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 pm

My tale was told to my by my mother when I was young.nnthere was once a Girl known as the Weaver Princess, the Daughter of the Sky-King. She was very Lonely for all she did, every day was to weave the beautiful robes for the glittering court of the Gods in the Heavens. Her father, seeing this, took pity on her and looked about for her a fitting mate. He saw a young man, an Ox-herder, who he introduced his daugther to. They instantly fell in love, forsaking all other things. He forgot his herd letting them roam the skies, and she forgot her duties to the gods, leaving them with no clothing. The Sky king became concerned and broke apart the couple, forbidding them to see each other.. ever againnnBut his poor daughter, in mourning, would not return to her work, nor did the Ox-herder and the situation worsened, both pining for their lost love, Once again the sky king took pity upon his daughter and her love, allowing them to meet once a year, in midsummer, around the time of the fire festival. The Princess and the herder are reunited once again on clear nights, where they meet near the Celestial river of Stars. nn The End!
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”