General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Yaengohl
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Weekly Gazette I

Postby Yaengohl » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:57 pm

Masters and Mistresses of Nyx,

It is my privilege to bring to you the Inaugural Nyx Gazette. All the news that's fit for Nyx.

Gatherings
Have you grown tired of just fighting the same old beasts? Is this the last time you ever want to cleanse the Blood Furnace? Get away from it all with your guild. Plans are in the works to implement a weekly gathering for activities aside from battling the Alliance. Speak with your Oracle or Nightwarder when you are going to be most available.

Even better, is there a larger idea that you have to work with other guilds? Let us know. Lady Nyx has mandated that we offer our assistance to other guilds. Mistress Aitana has recommended that we pay special attention to the needs of Pack Spirit and the Sacred Hunt. In so doing, the name of Nyx shall be spread to all the corners of Azeroth.

The New Forums
Mistress Tomoyo has moved Heaven and Earth. That might be only a slight exaggeration. For our Guild Hall has a new forum. It looks good, and works better. Lady Nyx would be greatly pleased by a greater participation in the forums by all Nyxers. It's easy to join as well.

Replenishing Our Supplies
We need Summoning potions to call forth the Lady Nyx. As a reward for those who bring the items that have been scavenged for the potions, Mistress Aitana has offered some of those brooms that many see flying about Azeroth for some lucky Nyxer. To get the list and learn when and where these items are to be brought, send a letter to Mistress Barefoot.

Winter's End Festivities
As the temperatures drop (or rise depending on where you are) many of us shall be preparing for the Festivities. Lady Nyx, Her Oracles, Nightwarders, Duskwatchers, and Umbral Champions wish everyone the best as the year turns toward its end. Whether you are spending your time with us in Azeroth, or in the Outer Outlands, be merry and safe.

Sharpen Saws and Earn Money While You Work at Home
Those are the words on one of the lumber mills in the Warsong Gulch. In the Guild Halls of Nyx, you just have to read posts, and respond as required. Once again, Mistress Barefoot is behind all this.

The Craftiest Guild
In the Crafter's Nook, discover who is at the top of the craft chain. Any may be available for advice in upping your own craft skills, or for creating that necessary touch for your own crafted goods.

The Guild Bank
Now that the Guild Bank is more accessible to more officers, it will be easier to fulfill requests. Log requests for Guild Bank items in the Treasury. We will be looking for methods of earning gold to earn more tabs for the bank. Look here for more news as it arrives.

A Warning for All
This may not be for all my gentle readers. Some have labelled it negative, but it still bears witnessing by those who aren't faint of heart. Master Warburn has discovered a pictographic warning to the denizens of Stormwind, and he has placed it in our Shadow Portal. Read how the Alliance lives.

Getting Nyx Raid Able
Now, the guild business report. For all those who have reached or are nearing the pinnacles of their class ((read level 70)), the topic of raiding is an important issue. Nyx is looking for raiders that are also good people. The guild will be helping all of those that are not yet up to Karazhan standards to become so, for the guild itself is made of good people. Anyone to be recruited needs to be up to the guild's standard of respect and friendliness.

Bael'spar's Fashion and Gossip
My master, Bael'spar of some renown, has supplied me with a report on all things of "import" in the realms of fashion and celebrity. Undesireable has a lovely new dress with only one previous owner. Lady Sylvanus has said, "Yes." Jaina Proudmore used the wrong fork during a state dinner. The Kal'dorei are still upset. Cairn Runetotem is wearing mail these days. Countess Alanna reports that her wardrobe was raided. Kel'thas says, "No." Bloodscourge Pirate wear is out.

((We are also cultivating the RP culture on the server, and amongst ourselves. We are looking for opportunities to make RP happen both in the guild and in the world at large. I was unable to think of a way to say it that makes sense.

I also apologize for the length of this, next week should be a bit shorter. Hehe.))

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

Re: Weekly Gazette I

Postby Warburn » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:04 pm

Warburn sat on the shore of the Southfury River not far from his humble hut. He just finished reading his tribe's debut Weekly Gazzette publication.

He made a mental note not to roll his herbs in the gazette for smoking, and rather pass it around for others to read.

Master Smoketusk lit his pipe, looked out at slow flowing river and smiled.
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Melk
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Re: Weekly Gazette I

Postby Melk » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Melk unwraps his lunch, a tasty Warp Burger. Just as he's about to throw the wrapping away he notices that it's covered in writing (also barbecue sauce.)

"Ooh, that's where I put my Gazette!"

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”