Twilight Abduction

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Tylothas

Twilight Abduction

Postby Tylothas » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

(( Hey all. I was posting this on the ED realm Forums under my Cultist toon, Narshina, but then the servers went down on me! >.< I made a little recap of the event I hosted Monday night.. the timing was bad, the response was unfortunate, but it was fun to write about! =) Btw, it starts out a little christmas-y but there is no particular rhythm I had in mind.))nnnT'was a Monday night in Orgrimmar,nWhere many a Horde were drunk at the bar.nnBouncers were bouncing, waiters were waiting,nThe Tauren were bonding with pink elven ladies.nnWhen all of a sudden, arose such a clatter,nThe patrons ceased all of their chatter.nnThe Cultist had come, from the roof she had sprung,nShe had come to the party, to ruin their fun.nnThe big and the bad, the mean and the strong,nAll came to the entrance, to see what was wrong.nnThe Cultist erupted into maniacal laughing,nShe pointed at Tarja, and then began casting.nnHere one moment, then gone the next,nThe Cultist had abducted a matron of Nyx!nnOff to the Highlands, the Nyxians raced,nPursuing the Cultist, they gave quite a chase.nnAt the Elementium Depths, our rescuers arrived,nThey dismounted their fliers, and peered in the mine.nnThe Cultist was there, yelling and taunting,nAnd what happened next, was fearsome and daunting.nnMind controlled Dwarven miners sprung into attack,nSwarming the heroes, and holding them back.nnThe Cultist awaited, for more Alliance and Horde,nShe didn't want the girl; she wanted a war.nnBut her plans fell and crumbled, as her "army" was defeated,nSo she abandoned the girl, and then she retreated.nnCelebrating victory, the Horde had won!nThen came a noise, from outside, up above.nnT'was a fleet of Dwarven riders, come to aid their kin,nNot knowing the Horde, were innocent men.nnReigning down hard, the heroes stood not a chance,nAs the dwarves struck with mace, with sword and with lance.nnLured in by the Cultist, the trap had been sprung,nThe Horde could do nothing, but hearth out and run.nnTarja was saved, and the Horde had escaped,nBut what happens next, is left up to fate.

Partedhair

Re: Twilight Abduction

Postby Partedhair » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Simply irrisistable. The poem was excellent as well. Well written friend. Don't panic if the event wasn't what you had in your mind to be. I hope you work to continue this story.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”