~White Sparrows ~ OPEN RP (Ty's story line.)

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Tarja

~White Sparrows ~ OPEN RP (Ty's story line.)

Postby Tarja » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm

(open rp reguarding ty's event. this is from Tarja's prospective, and more of it, will come. but add in yours if you want.)nnWhite sparrows fell from heaven and carried her awaynBlack arrows cut the strings of my heart, nI kneel and praynThey gave her one more daynTo say the words I couldn't saynI'm crying in pain, crying in pain (Billy Talent-- White Sparrows)nnShe felt as though, she was swallowing cinders, still burning hot with the dying flames of the souls that were burnt within them. Blindfolded, and bound at the wrist and ankles, she squirmed silently in the corner. She could feel the creeping steps of critters unseen crawling and exploring her bare legs, as well as a set of eyes, watching her. She shivered. Her lip quivered uncontrollable as she heard a voice she had heard in passing, belonging to one known as Ravenhul nn“She is a fine specimen Master…what are we going to do with her…after?” she felt the cold plate of his boot, touch her chin, as he slowly forced her head to rise. She could feel his eyes examineing her, and it made her shiver even more.nn“mmm.. I don’t know my pet. I don’t know…soon, though…soon.. this will be over. For her.” nnThe chatter, echoed through the cave, and throughout her head. As a thought passed through her mind, her stone..she had stuck it within the confines of her pocket, before she had stepped outside the bar…. Her hands where tied..how could she get to it..nnShe wiggled, raising her leg to her chest, she could feel it sliding out, as it finally fell into her lap. She whispered loud enough, hoping that someone…would hear her pleas.
UC of G&N
Watchdogs have never looked this good before.

Kallokain

Re: ~White Sparrows ~ OPEN RP (Ty's story line.)

Postby Kallokain » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"ANAR'ENDAL DRACON!" the blood elf screamed in frustration. He had paid a sizable amount of gold for the divination, but once again, the fate of his betrothed still eluded him. Marxaine hurled his wineglass at the stone wall of the inn and closed his eyes, fists clenched in rage. The priests he had hired, after all was said and done, had failed in their divination.nn"Tarja is not here," he muttered... rage fading into mental exhaustion. The events that had led them to Uldum had frustrated him to no extent. After he had seen that everything in his life had failed him, he had realized that the one remnant of everlasting stability was Tarja. He had tossed away his dealings in the street, and had cast aside a good majority of his business in order to concentrate on what was most dear to him... Tarja.nnMarxaine stood, wiping the sweat from his brow. The heat here in the inn in Ramakahen was still unbearable. The holy divinations he had paid for were supposed to be infallably accurate. The material components he had provided to the priests, the requirement they needed in order to make the divination work... had been a lock of her hair. He had been amazed at the lock's longelivity, as he had carried it secreted away with him for decades. But the chaos in the land had also permuated the magics as well. The divination had failed, as they had wasted days and nights searching the area which the priests had sworn was the location that their faithly divination had revealed as where she was.nnHe slung the rest of the payment at the priest in frustration, the bag of gold spilling as it hit the floor of the inn. Without uttering another word, he grabbed his staff and stormed out the front door, walking to the nearby river.nnHe would find her, and do so alone if need be, to the ends of the world, if need be.nnnImage
if Quentin Tarantino did movies in the World of Warcraft...

Umbral Champion of War

Tylothas

Postby Tylothas » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 pm

The Orc Shaman was feeling pretty full of herself. Narshina paced the cave back and forth, eager for the Horde to meet head on with her "army" she had been working on. The Twilight Cultist stared down at her most admirable servant, Ravenhul. It had been easy to pull him away from the Horde, though she of course allows him to mingle with his former friends. After all, what better way to not only entice more to join the Twilight's Hammer, but get inside information on what the Horde's strongest guilds and alliances are doing. Speaking of new recruits; Narshina eyes her latest enforcers lustily.nn The Dwarven miners she had encountered were no ordinary workers. Apparently, mining had been a hobby of theirs. Their strength was amazing, and having been deep inside the Elementium Depths, where the influence of the Twilight's Hammer had already spread, it was no trouble taking over their minds. Of course, that had more to do with the simplicity of their thoughts while mining away. It was always easier to control someone in "autopilot" , than to fight someone's fully conscious mind.nn The idea was to create more aggression between the Horde and the Alliance. The Horde would come to regain their honor and rescue the maiden, and the Alliance would come to aid their brethren, only to see them being attacked. Of course, on a personal level, Narshina wanted to see to it that Nyx was defeated. This was only the first step in her scheming, but her hatred of this particular tribe motivated her far more deeply than the honor being brought to her as pertaining to the Twilight's Hammer.nn A moment of sincere hate overwhelmed her, unleashing a whisper unto the cave, "For you, mother..." The Tribe of Nyx would burn, and she would be the cause of it.

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:36 am

A fish is being dangled in the air by two large fingers. Parted's eyes widen. He tosses it into the air and into his mouth. "Dere any ting joo else can do mon?" asked a troll passenger. Parted held up a comb before the troll and with a few hand movements, the comb disappeared from his hands. Parted ran a hand through his hair and picked out that very same comb. "Ahhh, there it be." The troll put a hand over his eyes walking away to ask the goblin the flight time to Vengeance Landing. Parted turned away from the passengers and crew walking below to repair his dented wristband. nnA goblin engineer had been working a small table. He used a vice to hold down a boot with titanium heels. A small pipe hung from his lips and he billowed smoke from his nostrils. Two large wristbands dropped before him. They were clearly destroyed. One had mail armor but ripped, the other had been dented from the inside. He looked up at the tauren sitting back in his chair muttering, "And you want me to repair these?" He removed the pipe setting it along the edge of an ashtray. "How much are you willing to pay me for this mess?" The goblin was stern. His repairs fell once Parted dropped a velvet satchel full of gold from eight feet up. Gold spilled from the top. One coin hit the wooden floor standing and rolled but was caught at an instant with a green hand. He cupped it. "Blood money." Parted drew down a large hand onto the table applying his weight. The goblin feared for splintering or nail popping from the weak legs. "You fix good, you get pay good. Parted need these repair before Vengeance Landing." The tauren removed his hand from the table looking down at the goblin. nnThe goblin leaned forward picking up the satchel fantasizing about a vacation. He juggled it from one hand to the other looking at the Nyx tabard, "you people don't have a handy repairman around?" Parted let out a sigh tilting his head. The goblin smiled setting the gold satchel away beneath the table and began working on Parted's wristbands. Parted looked through his guildstone after he swear he heard a strange shuffling. He watched the goblin remove the dent as he hammered away. A flash of a hammer escaped his mind of tauren suffering in flames.

Tarja

Postby Tarja » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Just...Breath..nnShe thought to herself as shuddered breaths escaped past her lips nn"Can anyone hear me.... I can't see..I don't know where I am....I hear voices, but I don't know whom they belong to.."nnShe spoke, her voice tremebled. The smell had grown worse, and with every word she spoke, the musty air filled her mouth. it made her gag. "Someone please...get me out of this place...They are going to..." nnShe was cut short, when another voice rang out, and echoed off the jagged walls. "She's calling for help!" nnIt sounded...dwarven...
UC of G&N

Kallokain

Postby Kallokain » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:16 pm

While most of the intact buildings in Tranquillen were still used by the Sin'Dorei and the Forsaken, repairs were still frequently needed due to the fact that the Scourge had still not been completely driven from the woodlands south of Silvermoon. Marxaine still felt uneasy about journeying to the corrupted southern part of Eversong Woods, still referred by many as the Ghostlands. To this day, only one area did not give him a feeling of eerieness, and that was the Ravenfire estate, where he had lived with his bethrothed and their daughter. In fact, what eerieness he felt in the Ghostland was driven away by the warmth of his family and their continuing efforts to completely rebuild their estate. The estate was far to the south of Tranquillen, however, and Marxaine could not lose himself in deep thought at the moment. He had still yet to meet with the vile Forsaken priest, Trentis Akaele. Trentis had been aiding him in his search for Tarja. The vile priest had offered his services, as Tarja was very valuable to the priest as a priestly apprentice. Thus, Marxaine had acquired the magical scrying services of the vile, yet resourceful priest.nnTrentis's scryings had led Marxaine all across two continents. Yet every time he reached his destination, where Tarja supposedly was, he could never find any sign of her. Hope was fading, and Marxaine had starting drinking heavily again. Thus, he planned on drinking the pain away in the Tranquillen inn before he met again with Trentis. As he walked to the doorway of the inn, the thought of drinking, however, made his stomach feel ill... very ill.... nnNo... not the thought of drinking... there is something... SOMEONE here... I can sense him.nnMarxaine instinctly stopped in his tracks and backed away from the entrance to the inn, backing hurriedly behind a large dead tree as he quickly drew his elven-forged daggers from their sheathes.nnIs that Trentis I sense? Or perhaps.... something worse?nnHe silently prowled in the shadows of the dead brush near the inn, and snuck to a window. He raised slowly just enough to where his eyes were up far enough to see what was within. He saw a young blood elven man, one whose name he did not remember, but he did remember that he had served alongside him back when they both worked for Rickrack. The young blood elf was talking to a humanoid, human-sized, but.... not completely human. No details of the dark-clad man could be seen, as shadows and shadowy tendrils enveloped the being. The shadows flickered and shimmered as if they were alive. The being's glowing yellow eyes were the only detail of the face that could be seen under the hood. The two sat at a table near the window, being the only ones in the inn.nn"So.... Marxaine... yes... He shall be here soon?" the priest asked the young blood elf.nn"Yes he shall. I saw him arrive just not long ago at all," the elf replied respectfully, not making eye contact with the undead being.nn"Hrm....." the vile undead spoke, pausing briefly, its lips able to be seen briefly as they split horribly to show a brief but hideous smile. "His spirits should be low then... yes.... His lady is safe for now, this I know. But yes..... find her..... he shall not find her till I deem it the time to. Those who captured her... those of the Twilight... are of no interest to me. They shall be destroyed, this I know. I know that others within the Followers of Nyx are hot on their trails.... yes.... But Tarja's capture came at a most convenient time for me. I shall merely use his affection for her for a different purpose... yes... my lies shall lead him into lairs where death shall try to feast on him. The light within his soul is growing, and it must be snuffed. His spirit must be broken upon shards of darkness... love extinguised... yes.... hope withered... yes.... Glorious Shadows must consume his soul if he is to become the first tool of the Black Hand."nnMarxaine clenched his jaw in obvious rage. He had never completely trusted Trentis, and knew that he had been capable of horrible things. He had always suspected that Trentis's loyalty to the Followers of Nyx had hidden some other agenda. Tarja's tutoring under Trentis had set his mind on edge when he learned of it long ago. Now he realized the truth behind it. She, and him, were but pawns to the crazed undead fool. His grip on both daggers tightened, and the blood flow hurried though his body even faster, fueled by hatred, anger, and a desire for vengeance. Whatever this "Black Hand" was, he would have no part of it. It will never come to be.nnn"And tools...." the priest continued, "must be sharpened...."nnMarxaine glanced down to his blades briefly, then back to the undead in the inn. His body tensed up for a moment, backing downward like a coiled spring before he leapt through the window, landing nimbly on the table at which the startled priest and young Sin'Dorei sat. The priest was obviously surprised, and his inaction was long enough for Marxaine to run both of his daggers through the other Sin'Dorei's throat. Trentis's companion's corpse hit the floor before Trentis was even able to stand out of his chair.nn"And you shall find out how sharp your tool has become, abomination! Bash'a no falor talah!"
if Quentin Tarantino did movies in the World of Warcraft...

Umbral Champion of War

Tarja

Postby Tarja » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 pm

She stood alone by the shore, the waves washed over her bare feet as she chuckled hearing the laughter of her daughter. nn"MOMMY! LOOK!" the voice rang out in her mind, and her lips curled into a long lost smile, that very few had seen. nnShe turned slowly, the green skirt blowing in the wind, along with the ashen braids that Rain had adorned her with.nnThe frostwyrm, whom watched over her, swinging it's tail gingerly as the child jumped over it. she nodded at both. nnShe made her way to them, and scooped her daughter up within her arms. She patted the frostwyrm on the snout with a chuckle. "who knew you were such a good baby sitter." she watched as it scuddled off down onto the beach to sun. nn"So, Rain. What have you been up to?" n"Oh nothing mommy. Studying like Auntie Zaya makes me. She says I has to be smart to get anywhere in life. So..she makes me read books. They aren't good books either..." the lil girl, made a face resembeling something only Anjjie could pull, and this, made tarja miss the over grown furball. nn"And...Aunt Anjjie, taught you that did she?" nthe lil girl grinned, the innocence was starting to fade from her eyes. She had began to see the world, for what it was becoming. This, relieved and saddened Tarja. nn"She did. She also...taught me...this." she pulled a sucker, licked it, and stuck it to her forehead. "She said..since I don't have a nose like hers, that this would have to do.." nTarja chuckled, retriveing the sucker. "And daddy...how is he?" n"he's looking for you...That's why I'm staying with Auntie Zaya.." n"he's...looking for me? I sent word to..." she sighed heavily and shook her head. n"What is it mommy?" the lil girl contiuned placeing random braids throughout tarja's hair. n"Nothing baby...Zaya will be here soon, to take you home..."n"when are you coming home mommy?" the sleepyness within the lil girls voice was starting to show, as she rubbed her eyes. n"Soon baby...soon.." she kissed rain atop the forehead and smiled. "just remeber, Mommy loves you..and I'm always with you." nShe reach up, taking the earring from her ear, and placed it in Rains hand. the little girl looked down, in stunned silence as tarja unclasps the little girls necklace, slideing it upon it. n"B-but...Daddy..." n"Daddy won't mind...he gave me another." nher eyes lit up, as she stared at the newly adorned pendant around her neck...Her mothers first, Engagement ring.
UC of G&N

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”