The cure ...

Welcome to the hearth of our common room! We'll share our ale if you'll share a story. Or perhaps a song or poem? Whatever takes your fancy will find a home here. ((Public forum readable by any visitor))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

The cure ...

Postby Aitana » Thu May 08, 2008 3:59 pm

The Forsaken plopped down the drinks at the table where the excited troll was chattering with a smiling Tauren. Those two and all there chatter about flying. She rolled her eyes as she walked back to the bar. It registered its displeasure by attempting to crush her toes. The barkeep gave it a sharp rap and it settled back down.

Jemmali's hair was windblown. "I's lovin' ma new wyvern. He be veddy fast! I's been flyin all ovah dis mohnin'," she cackled.

"Now you know how I felt when Morthis Whisperwing taught me how to take the form of a stormcrow," Aitana said with a knowing smile.

The two friends continued on for some time comparing notes about the differences between flying a speedy wyvern and flying as a very fast storm crow.

"Oh, that reminds me. Did I tell you about the orc I met in Blades' Edge Mountain the other day when I flew into Evergrove?" Aitana's expression became serious.

"Nah, sistah, joo's not been home much. Watchoo been doin' dere?"

"I was preparing to join the hunting party Nyx was sending into Gruul's lair to go kill that old dragon killer. I needed to make a stop in Evergrove. As I landed, I noticed an orc that did not look so well. It was clear that he had visited a spirit healer."

Jemmali nodded. "I's glad a de spirit healahs, but I's not likin' ta talk ta dem iffins I's not hafta."

"I commented on his condition and cast a spell to help his recovery. He responded with the most unintelligible speech. It was alarming. It was clear he was not in his right mind."

"Wat be da mattah wit him? Did joo cure him?"

"I did not know, and I was not able to find out at the time. Another thing happened. He became very agitated and then went completely mute! Nothing I did had any affect on his malady. A priest happened by and I asked him to assist me. What ever ailed him was more powerful than anything either of us could fix. I resolved to do some research into the matter, and I have uncovered a disturbing plot hatched by the Alliance warlocks to confound communication among the Horde. I questioned a powerful warlock, a friend of mine, and he told me that the only solution was to kill the warlock that corrupted the poor orc's mind."

"I be glad ta help joo wit dat." A smile crept across Jemmali's face.

"Thank you, friend. To make matters worse, the orc I met was not the only victim and the problem seems to be very wide spread. I know you do not approve of murder any more than I do, but this will require drastic measures since it is highly unlikely that the Alliance will cooperate with us. Hopefully we will be able to get assistance from our guild and many other members of the Horde. We will probably have to kill many warlocks to eliminate this threat to the Horde."

(( Over the next month I will be looking for groups to help me hunt down Alliance warlocks. We will interview any Horde members we run across to see if they have spotted any Alliance warlocks in the vicinity. If they don't respond or choose not to participate, don't pester them. If they say something to the effect of "lolrp", and go about their business, leave them alone. If they harass you for RP-ing, report them. I will post instructions on how to report people that harass RP in another thread. In the mean time, there are Alliance to kill! ))

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

Re: The cure ...

Postby Warburn » Tue May 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Just say the word... Jah will be dere.
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Return to “Tavern of the Setting Sun”