WoW detox

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

WoW detox

Postby Aitana » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 pm

http://www.wowdetox.com/nhttp://www.olganon.org/nnNow understand that I love you all, but for some people that play this game, it is more than 'just a game'. It is a serious addiction. If this happens to be any of you, your real life in the physical world is more important than WoW and these sites are for you.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Thulcondar

Re: WoW detox

Postby Thulcondar » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:57 am

Intersting sites. You are correct-IT IS A GAME- and as such shoudl be treated as recreational and ONLY for our spare time not an all encompassing daily routine.
Tcd

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:24 am

No no!! Take them away!!! *cuddles her mouse and rocks*nnLOL JUST KIDDING!!nnI love you Aitana <3nnhehe..nn~Gino

Gorehorn
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Gorehorn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Just a game?nnImpossible. nnA game could not possible irritate me this much and not allow me to leave. nnWoW is definitely one of my children. :pursue:

Eione

Postby Eione » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:04 pm

*wipes away a tear* Gorehorn is such a dedicated father.

Fendolf

Postby Fendolf » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:26 am

Hah...yah...spare time only....mmmyyyyyyeeeehhhp.................I'll make it to my classes, I swear!n >_>nn<_<nnnn>_>nn*scurries off* Normally I'm not this bad x'D mah addiction fades in and out with MMOs...give it a couple of days and I'll be signin' off at healthy hours and able to read the board past the blur! Though, I'd stay up this late off of an MMO anyways x'D but, very good point Aitana, handy sites to have on the site.

Eione

Postby Eione » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 am

*nods at Fendolfs words* Definately a cyclic... er cycle. nnCurrent mode: relaxed.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 am

Gorehorn wrote:Just a game?nnImpossible.nnA game could not possible irritate me this much and not allow me to leave.
nn*throws hat in with the Gorehorn Crowd, giggling*

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 am

Don't ever tell Parted in person that someone is controlling his life! Once upon a time in Eversong Woods, someone told him that a god from the outside of Emerald Dream was controlling his life and even putting words and ideas into his head. Parted nearly lost his sanity. This whole incident lead to Parted seeking the great "Ledge of Know" or "knowledge" to everyone else. It was never found and so the tauren had forgotten about the problem. Key word: "Forgotten" nn((It's just a game to me. However I still may need the detox. I declined going out to hang with friends because I had bluffwatching duty to attend to. : / ))

Eione

Postby Eione » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 am

((You should have called in sick to bluffwatching duties))

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”