Welcome to the New Forums!

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Thomasbecket

Re: Welcome to the New Forums!

Postby Thomasbecket » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am

Why was the generic subsilver2 skin removed? I get a headache reading white text on a black background. I appreciate that someone took the time to create a new skin but I prefer the simple subsilver skins. I hope the option's not been removed permanently
<--- The original blood elf

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 am

We're still fiddling with the forums and themes for it.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Kallokain

Postby Kallokain » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 pm

It took crashing the forums several times and much much bloodshed, along with a week of fasting, but I managed to get the forums completely updated to PhPbb 3.0.7-PL1, which is the most recent version.nnn*facedesks*
if Quentin Tarantino did movies in the World of Warcraft...

Umbral Champion of War

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 am

Kallokain wrote:It took crashing the forums several times and much much bloodshed, along with a week of fasting, but I managed to get the forums completely updated to PhPbb 3.0.7-PL1, which is the most recent version.nnn*facedesks*
nCongratulations, Kallokain! I know that was a monumental task and I am very grateful that you stuck with it to be able to finally bring us up to date! :b :brewfest: :gift:

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:45 am

I just found your next project so you won't be bored now that you got this site upgraded. Take a look at the "View active topics" link. It doesn't seem to be working correctly. search.php?search_id=active_topics

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”