Oh fishy, fishy, fishy oh...

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Unihorngrim

Oh fishy, fishy, fishy oh...

Postby Unihorngrim » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

"...and he went, everywhere that I did go."nnGuild Achievement "That's A Lot of Bait." Requires that as a guild we catch 10000 fish.nnAs of today (Thursday Jan. 27) we have caught 4637.nnWhen the guild gets the achievement we can get the recipe for "Seafood Magnifique Feast"nnWith that recipe, high level cooks (like me) can cook these for an amazing group feast buff of +90 Stam & +90 Usefull Item. It will be the best in the game.nnSo, I am asking everyone to please whip out your poll and do your thing when ever you have a spare moment.nnMy goal is 10 fish a day.nnJoin me.

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Oh fishy, fishy, fishy oh...

Postby Locomono » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

*looks back at Uni from one of his and Thayrah's favorite fishing holes* Ten a day eh? Me and Rah here catch that before we finish one drink together! *chuckles and look back* Ack! You made me lose one! *smiles*
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Thoka

Postby Thoka » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 am

*Ishawa chucks a bomb into a fishing hole, and then collects the fish with her Jewelled Fishing Pole*nn10 a Day? Yeah, I do that with one cast. Pre-cooked, too!nn*procures a pile of charred Fathom Eels*nnEel anyone?

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 am

Uni, thank you ever so for the Fish Feasts you placed in Lady Nyx's vaults. I do not think we will EVER run out again.nn*grins*nnEveryone....nPlease fish for something else now...nNo more Muscleback Sculpin, Nettlefish or Glacial Salmon are needed at this time.nn*grins again, and will add a list of needed fish shortly*nn(( CC: GB Needs thread ))nviewtopic.php?f=19&t=4905&p=44485#p44485nnEDIT:nFor now, Lavascale Cavefish pretty please. Will add the plus 90 stat food fish shortly.nnThankee tons in advance !!nnEDIT:nnPLUS 90 Stat Food adds 90 Stam across the board PLUS an additional Stat:nnFortune Cookie - Plus 90 Useful Stat - Mysterious Fortune Card, Simple FlournBlackbelly Sushi - Plus 90 Parry - Blackberry MudfishnBaked Rockfish - Plus 90 Crit - Angelfin RockfishnGrilled Dragon - Plus 90 Hit - Dragon FlanknCrocolisk Au Gratin - Plus 90 Expertise - Crocolisk TailnBeer-Basted Crocolisk - Plus 90 Strength - Crocolisk TailnBasilisk Liverdog - Plus 90 Haste - Basilisk LivernSkewered Eel - Plus 90 Agility - Fathom EelnDelicious Sagefish Tail - Plus 90 Spirit - Deepsea SagefishnSevered Sagefish Head - Plus 90 Intell - Deepsea SagefishnMushroom Sauce Mudfish - Plus 90 Dodge - Blackbelly Mudfish
Last edited by Asarelah on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Thoka

Postby Thoka » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 am

For the 90 buff food, my hunter Ishawa can make every one except the parry and the expertise, so if you need stuff cooked just ask :-PnnLavascale Catfish is not fished from pools, nor is Deepsea Sagefish for the important Spirit, as well as the Int 90 buff foods. However, there are a lot of Agil users in the guild and in the raiding groups, and the Fathom Eels ARE fishable from pools (Uldum, Twi Hi, and Tol Barad in the open sea, not in rivers), so if you want something to focus on, that would be a good target. As a bonus, it, as well as Lavascale Catfish and Highland Guppies (also a pool fish, this time freshwater) are the mats for the 90 feast, so starting to save up on them won't hurt!

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 am

Thankee Thoka !!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Thomasbecket

Postby Thomasbecket » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:11 pm

I will spend some time this evening!
<--- The original blood elf

Unihorngrim

Postby Unihorngrim » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 am

*Blush*nnnUmmm...What is a "fishing pool"?

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:45 am

*grins*nnThroughout the world, certain fish appear in small circular fish-able pools here and there, that are visible in bodies of water - whether lake, river or ocean. The pools are visible to the eye, are track-able after "catching" the spell page for it by anyone, and "fish out" after a random number of casts hit the pool and catch the fish within it.nnThere is an achievement for fishing from a pool, and also for learning the Find Fish spell.

Edmund Burke

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:05 am

All fish belong in Parted stomach for final rest place. No know why fish so tasty but fish alway happy to be eaten by Parted and then good.

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”