Regular heroic group

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Thomasbecket

Regular heroic group

Postby Thomasbecket » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:30 am

Anyone interested in forming a semi-regular 5-man heroic group, as a prelude to raiding? I haven't even set foot in a heroic yet. I have really been dragging my feet getting raid-ready on Thomas, and it's about time to knock the rust off. I'm looking for four other people with the same combination of sloth and eagerness (though part of the reason I haven't run heroics yet is that I won't pug them).nnRight now, I'm dps but I will go back to heals once I get one or two more +SP pieces. So, I seek 4 more for the other roles - dual specs would be great so we can swap roles and so on. I'm not looking for a daily thing - maybe a set 1 or 2 times a week, more if we're having fun but I don't want to create a drudgery just now. If you're willing to commit to that 'rigor', please reply below WITH your preferred times. Veterans of me will recall that I'm on the East Coast, so assume that whenever we do this, it won't start before 8pm EST, and I'm not available on Tuesdays for the most part.nnLaters!
<--- The original blood elf

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Re: Regular heroic group

Postby Aitana » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:38 pm

I would like to help with a regular heroic group, but I'm not sure my time constraints will work real well. Sunday - Thursday I can play from 8 to 10, although any two of those nights nights per week. Even then I will have conflicts from time to time. On Friday, I can play from 8p.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday morning and the same on Saturday nights. I can also play on Saturdays or Sundays at other times if needed. I am not available on Sunday mornings. When daylight savings time starts, all my times shift an hour later as I move from Mountain time to Pacific time.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Thomasbecket

Postby Thomasbecket » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Yay! Aitana!! Excellent - we'll work around your constraints.
<--- The original blood elf

Loilaton

Postby Loilaton » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm game, for weekends only though, my teachers have been slamming us on the homework front lately. :cry:
Mages are like dwarfs. Drink, fight, repeat.

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”