This should be known

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Desias Stormfalcon

This should be known

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Hey guys, I'm just here to inform you all that I will be server transferring over to Wyrmrest Accord on all of my toons in about a week. I'm just not having a very great time in Nyx, let alone the server (all the trolls/hardcore pvpers who don't give a crap about RP) and it's starting to get to me. I'm not saying Nyx is a bad guild, it's far from it. It's just that I don't feel that close connection with everyone that I've been trying to find. Nyx and ED houses some great RPers and I've had very enjoyable times with them, but I'm a hardcore RPer and the most I'll get out of RP walking places is dealing with griefers almost all the time. It's happened too many times, that I've almost lost my interest in RP and I don't want that to stop, thus my decision to move to Wyrmrest. The process will take a matter of weeks as I'll do each transfer once a week. It wasn't an easy decision and I've already spoken with Ulua about this. I really will miss all of you whom I've gotten to know and I wish the best for Nyx. I'll still be in touch with those who have me on RealID and be checking the forums occasionally. I've served my time here for over a year and I've learned a lot. Don't let my absence hinder you from anything, Nyx is and always will be one of the strongest guilds I know.nnP.S. Before I leave however, I have a request for Warzen and any other great PvPers that I'd like to explain privately.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Re: This should be known

Postby Asarelah » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Safe journey on your travels Desias. Light's Blessings !

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 pm

*hugs* Keep the same toon names if you can, We can come visit!
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Exactly what I plan to do, Cobri. If not I'll try to make as little alterations as I can.

Feylie
Umbral Champion
Umbral Champion

Postby Feylie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:44 pm

-whimper- But.. but.... D:

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm

I have a couple toons already on that server. I don't play them often but I may visit ya. Of course it is just a level 58 Night Elf Dk and and a Level 10 Draenai paladin. Do you plan on staying Horde only?
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Kallokain

Postby Kallokain » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Hate to see you go man, but it is a game that is meant to be enjoyed. If you don't enjoy it, its a waste of money. Do what you have to in order to enjoy it.nnAs for the pvp request... I ain't a great pvper, but I would camp my own granma if given the chance. Give me a PM if you want.
if Quentin Tarantino did movies in the World of Warcraft...

Umbral Champion of War

Thida

Postby Thida » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Make sure to get me a name so I can invite you if we do a mystery! After all, I was running it at your request, and I'm sure you'd still like to go if it happens! Right?

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 am

Oh don't worry too much all. I'll still pop into vent if you need me. I'll even keep my daily routine of browsing the forums. As for the PvP favor, I got it taken care of a couple hours after first posting, but thanks for the offer Kal (to put it simple, I went to find Xalodia, brought a few members with me and killed her along with some kingship backup who failed miserably).nnAs for characters:n-I plan to keep the same namesn-All toons are gonna stay on the same faction that they've been on ED (includes my worgen rogue)n-Should you need to contact me just ask Cobri, Loco, Warzen, Riannon, Dark, or Bloodthin to contact me via RealId.nnAnd yes, Thida, yes I would.

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”