Nyx's Fifth Anniversary

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Nyx's Fifth Anniversary

Postby Locomono » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Stories and Pics please post here...nnHere are some pics I took. http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/m ... Nyx%205th/
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Ianodil

Re: Nyx's Fifth Anniversary

Postby Ianodil » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Ahhh, yes. How glorious it is to see a confederacy of murderers, lunatics and sociopaths partake like children in the streets of Dalaran. By the by... A few wizards fashioned for me a tabulation of all the damage caused from our kin's impetuous ruckus... Be proud of yourselves...nnOh... and here are some visuals I was able to salvage from my mana-wyrmling, and adapt to these pages. Perhaps a vote on the most ridiculous raiment of the night?nnImagenn&nnImagenn&nnImagennAs you can see, the roads were quite crowded, leaving many a Wizard perturbed and aggravated! Luckily, I used my diplomatic relations with the Kirin'Tor to settle the complaints with an agreement of restitution, instead of banishment from Dalaran... Don't see why they care... Damn place is empty now anyways...nnImagennYes. That IS an Oracle of Nyx...nnImagennThe "Color Changing Chef"... a personal favorite.nnImagennThe inscrutable Nightwarder Miaoyin. Coming out of stealth for the first time in five months...nnImagennSome midget and his freak-show rabbit...nnImagennA little too intimidated to produce a snarky remark for this one...nnImagennJust as equally intimidating...nnImagennDarkclouded was quite prominent atop his black drake... well that was of course until I saw his gaudy hat. Eww.nnImagennI don't even know what the hell to say about this one...nnImagennWhoa! Who's that handsome elf? nnP.S. Someone left a broken crate of wheeled cheese in the fountain... Parted...
"Your words are visible to me... Speak wisely."

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 am

Great.. now we'll never have enough money for that Eighth bank vault. nnPass me the bill... I put sprinkles on it before I hand it over to Uls... nnoh, speaking of Uls... is that HER I see standing next to Wilhem of the Republic , perhaps flirting? nn*examines the photographs with a very large magnifying glass *

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Tomoyo
Elder
Elder

Postby Tomoyo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm sorry I wasn't able to join you guys this time around, was buried up to my neck in work. Hope everyone had a good time. Maybe I'll be able to join you guys for the one next year.
The weary wandering warlock

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”