Rp

General announcements, RP discussions, discourse, and banter viewable by all

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

OlinSinz

Rp

Postby OlinSinz » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Greetings: I Olin has a few questions, to ask those who follow the lady nyx. when ever I interact with the few I have contact with, they get the feeling I be a ork or troll other than a blood elf. I would like to know if I should make another character, Olin is level 34 in season. I could chose an another, to make it appropriate to my spelling and grammar issues .The reason why I ask is my desire to join nyx when I be at the appropriate lv and want to Rp my self well Olin.
Spell ckecked by word

Thida

Re: Rp

Postby Thida » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Well met, Olin! I must say, your name sounds fine when compared to some others you see these days... I so soften see names that sound more like a derogatory term than a name... I'd say the only thing that would make you more like a race is how you act. Are you a bit of a brute with a short fuse? Sounds like you are an orc. Are you wild and bloodthirsty? Sounds like a troll. Refined and pompous? That would be a blood elf. And to round it out, being conniving and secretive sounds like a forsaken, cunning and greedy is how a goblin tends to be, and tauren tend towards being honorable and tranquil! Hope this has helped you at all, and I look forward to seeing you in the Halls of Judgment once you've grown!nnThida Earthstomper

OlinSinz

Re: Rp

Postby OlinSinz » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 pm

being a hunter, i am quite and resived good qualies to have in the wildes,but when ther is need i take action !
Spell ckecked by word

Return to “The Sanctuary (Public)”