Mitotieljr-72-DK

((December 14, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! We are recruiting all classes for raiding, PvP, and RP. Our raiding is also in need of geared tanks and geared healers. The application form and directions can be found here. ))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

mitotiekjr

Mitotieljr-72-DK

Postby mitotiekjr » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 am

"Who comes before us?" I come to you in reverance I am the mighty mitotieljrnnnn"How many seasons have you trained? 60 Seasons ? 70 Seasons ? 80 ? " I have trained through, many seasons I am currently In my 72nd season, but I train hard and fast.nnnn"What is your chosen class of vocation? Be you a druid? A rogue? What !? " I be the mightest of death knights in all of azeroth.nnnn"What is your specialty within this class ? Feral ? Survival ? Arms? Answer! " IF you are going to wage war you should do so well armoured. Some say you should be as armoured as a tank. You should also smell the smells and realize you are in the presence of blood.nnnn"What makes you think you will be a good servant for the Lady Nyx?" I have served a leader in a different life for many many ages. I became his right hand man. The only problem be other people were not friendly, and boot guildies for friends of another color often. nnnn__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________nThe rest of the application may be answered Out Of Character.nnnnYOUR TECHNICAL DETAILSnnnDo you have the recentmost expansion ? yes I donnnnDo you have an authenticator ? absolutelynnnnDoes your character have any special characters in his name ? If so , please list which character is special and the corresponding alt key code. no it does not have any special charactersnnnnnHow do you say your name phonetically (such as Myyah = *MY - uh* or Izazel = *is - ZAY -zil * ) ? (MIT-O-TEAL-JUNE-YOUR)nnnnnYOUR PAST nnnHave you come to us from another server ? If so, which one?nI am loyal to the emerald dreamnnnnHave you ever been part of the Alliance? If so, what brings you to the Horde? I have unfortunately. I had a character in alliance got it to lvl 36, and realized i hate the alliance. The people are terrible.nnnnHave you ever changed your character's name? If so, please tell us this previous name unless you've changed it for privacy reasons. nIn this case, please contact Aitana, Myyah, or Photonia ingame so we can handle your issue privately.No only thing is when I signed up to register for the site I spelled it wrong. It is spelled mitotieljr my name on here is mitotiekjr just so you know thatnnnnnWhat previous guild(s) have you belonged to, and what was your reason for leaving each of them?nSadistic Ones. I was lead officer for a long time, and i love the leadership there. The reason I left is because the way the members had become. It became too large to manage, the GM who is a great guy couldnt be on hardly any. There was a lot of problem with ppl setting up guild runs then you get there and get to last boss, then they boot so you so a real life friend ca get the achieve. ITs like i said I love sin and zex and still talk to em and run with em but just not the place for me. If you need referrence my toon name in their guild is pingnutnnnWho from this previous guild could we contact for a reference? Who was the GM of that guild ? nSinistur GM nZextria GM nBluepearl former lead officernetidoshin Guild lead officernMitotiel Lead officer ( also where I got my name from he is great friend)nnnWhat sort of reference do you think your previous GM or officers would give you if we were to ask them about you ? I would be 99% sure that it would be completely positive we are still good friendsnnnnAs an RP guild we would like to be sure you would fit in and participate in the world we create. What is your past level nof RP in game, and how do you see that, if at all, changing once you join Nyx? Well I do like to do some RP I have never been in an RP guild but do enjoying talking with partedhair. He is main reason i have applied. I would really like to get into RP but not really sure exactly how or what to do but I would love the cahnce to be able to.nnnnnYOUR PRESENT nnnnWhat sort of guild are you looking for? The reason I'm looking into your guild is I want an RP guild.nnnnHow Did You Hear About Nyx? I ahve seen members of NYX many times on many BG's raids....etc The main thing that brought it too my attention is partedhair I enjoyed many many times sitting with him in thunderbluff talking abck and forth. Well finally I asked him about his guild and the information about itnnnnDo you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ? nPartedhair I think would be willingnnnnnWhat would you bring to Nyx?nWell I am a little under leveled I know that but I will get it up fast. I can offer Nyx in the aspect of the game a DK tank which knows most fights already at higher level. As a person I can help and enjoy doing so, anyone who wants it. I love being part of a guild and doing guild events. I am friendly and not really loud or obnoxiousnnnnDo you consider this character your main ? If not, what is the name of your main, what guild is he/she in , and what faction do they serve ? Actually this is going to become my main as soon as i get it too 85. right now my main is Pingnut he is a horde war tank. He is in the guild its all in the spec, which is just a friend and I. The reason for switching mains is I love to tank and with cata WArrior tanks seem inferrior so I want the best tank I can get and DK does a great mix of aggro dps and high HPnnnnnWhat are your usual Playing Times (be specific, especially if you are applying for the Ward of Trials and progression raiding)? I play everyday for atleast some part of time. the time im on most is mid day and nightsnnnnYOUR FUTURE nnnnWhat immediate goals do you have for your character? nwell of course first i have to get 85 then get em geared upnnnWhat Ward do you see yourself applying for one day and why ? I really dont know I love all aspects of the gamennnnAnything else that you could share about yourself that could give us an insight on who you are ?nI coach kids im a 24 year old college student umm i dunno aske me anything you want in game my real ID is gunth79@yahoo.com

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Mitotieljr-72-DK

Postby Myyah » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Update 2, February, 2011n*******************nnImagenWelcome to the Nyxian Entry Hall!nnPetitions are reviewed at various times throughout the week. nnYou will not normally be contacted. Check back on your thread frequently for updates or new instructions.nnPHASE ONE OF FOUR [TO ACCOMPANY ALL APPLICATIONS]nnnThis application falls in to the following categories for consideration and will be investigated.n
Hall of Judgment as of 11, January 2011 wrote:nHall of Judgement n((August 28, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. We have limited recruitment for level 85's interested in PvP and selected roles in raiding. The application form and directions can be found here. ))
nn1. Needed Class = (( Healer / Tank )) Death Knight n4. "Friends and Family" (( Friend or Family name along with their sign off here on the app))n
n5. Sponsored (( officer's name that is sponsoring along with their sign off here on the app)) n
Do you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ? nPartedhair I think would be willingn
n6. High interest - OR - Potential in RPn
Well I do like to do some RP I have never been in an RP guild but do enjoying talking with partedhair. He is main reason i have applied. I would really like to get into RP but not really sure exactly how or what to do but I would love the cahnce to be able to.nnn
n7. Identify as Normal Process, Friend or Family App or Fast Track App Normal n9. Armory Linksnhttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/mitotieljr/simplennPhase One shall proceed accordingly. nnAny Nyxian or person of interest that has positive or negative feedback on this application please add your comments to this thread.nnSUBJECT RESEARCHnnMitotieljrnRace Tauren nClass Death Knight nLevel 70 nGuild Unguilded nServer Emerald Dream nBattlegroup Shadowburn n WarcraftRealms ID 126710059 nFirst Seen Aug 17, 10 nLast Seen Feb 12, 11 nRecent Battlegrounds nArmory Profile n Add as Friend nSig Maker nClaim Char n nnHistoryLevel Guild Date n70 Unguilded Feb 12, 11 n68 Unguilded Feb 09, 11 n67 Its all in the Spec Feb 08, 11 n66 Its all in the Spec Feb 04, 11 n61 Unguilded Jan 13, 11 n57 THE SADISTIC ONES Aug 17, 10 n* Unguilded entries could be bogus due to problems with the World of Warcraft client not always 100% of the time getting guild information from Blizzard's servers.n n nnnnnASSESSMENTnThe Assessment Phase of your Petition is Out of Character (OOC). We are looking for straight facts here please.nn
Mitotiel Lead officer ( also where I got my name from he is great friend)
nnFor RP purposes, could you explain how your character got his name ? In other words, give us the back story ! :) nnPlease direct Partedhair to your application and have him give his endorsement should he desire .

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

I endorse Mitotiejr's application seeing that he does RP with me on a daily basis in Thunder Bluff or when I'm on guard duty. I'd consider him a low-RPer but openminded on the path to learning how to improve his RP. I think the Tribe is a good place to teach him how to strengthen it. I'd be willing to teach him a few things on the development of his character or story if needed. nn-Partedhair Stonetalon nShade of Tribe NyxnBluffwatcher of the Bloodhoof.

mitotiekjr

Postby mitotiekjr » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:47 am

To answer your two previous questions. My response was out of character. Mitotiel is a lead officer for sadistic ones, I added that he is how I got my name because of the obvious similarity so you knew it wasnt another of my toons. nnThe other question as to back story. I used to run with him all the time on my other toon getting him geared up and what not. HE was hooting and hollering about anything and everything that came to his mind, he was a riot. I remeber we would start our day out killing allies. We would run into cities just the two of us for hours on in. I remember us dying so many times that both our armour was completely busted, but we continued to try to kill allies with nothing on until they got so sick of camping us that nobody gave us trouble and let us punch em. It is moments like these and many others like them, that made me decide to name toon after him.nnOne other thing is that I am now in my 74th season as data is a little behind

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 am

Proceed !! nnnnnnnPHASE TWO OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnn1. You, the applicant, whether applying for Ward of Trials or Not, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand :[/size][/color]nn A. the Ward of Trials has limited space available in prime time end game raidsnn B. that raid spots are available based on player ability and knowledge of the raidnn C. that raid spots are available based on your commitment to the duration and progression of the raidn n D. that raid spots are available based on your raid discipline, gear suitability and preparedness (flasks, gems, enchant) n n E. that raid spots are available based on the date and time of your signing upnnPlease respond to each Letter A through E. nnnnnnnFurthermore! nnnn n2. You, the applicant, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand that Nyx is first and foremost a Role Playing Guild, which means:nn A. All actions in either /say or /yell are required to be in characternn B. while it is not required to remain in character in guild chat, it is greatly encouraged and preferred.nnPlease respond to each Letter A and B.

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

mitotiekjr

Postby mitotiekjr » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Part 1nnA. I understandnB. AcknowledgednC. AbsolutelynD. ConfirmednE. ApporvednnPart 2nA. I fully accept terms of the rule. It is main reason I want to join is for the RP.nB. Of course

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 am

PHASE THREE OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnPlease READ the Application Procedure Phase 3 Document in its entirety. After you have read it, respond here in the forum and declare that you have read it ! nnPhase 3 Document [click link below]nviewtopic.php?f=3&t=5830nAsarelah nPost Subject: Application Procedure DocumentsnPost Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 am

~C.G. Jung

mitotiekjr

Postby mitotiekjr » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:56 pm

I have read it and every hyperlink i was able to but some hyperlinks say i was not authorized but all is read

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm

GUILD ENDORSEMENT : nnnCongratulations! You have completed all your paperwork and are hereby awarded a Face to Face interview! nnnnPlease seek out any of the following officers to arrange a face to face interview : nn((first name is the name of the officer's main, followed by their most active alts after the / )) nn((the Ward these officers represent follows their name. You can get an interview from any officer regardless of the ward you eventually seek, however. For example, you aim for Ward of Trials one day , but you can be interviewed by any officer of any Ward , regardless )) nn1. Brokamono / Locomono ( Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n2. Cobriana / Azulana / Carnè (windows alt 0232 for the 2nd *è*) ( Ward of Trials / Lore ) n3. Miaoyin ( Ward of War ) n4. Myyah / Porpherius ( Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n5. Photonia / Uls (Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n6. Tyruya (Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n7. Mahgilla (Ward of War) n8. Warzen / Imrikk (Ward of Trials) n9. Feylie (Ward of Trials) nn**Officers are all listed on the main page of Nyx.org , under the Leadership Pagehttp://thenyx.org/?page_id=160. Any active officer listed there will serve as your interviewer as well***nnnIt’s highly recommended that you contact one of them directly in writing (in game mail) to alert them of your interest or by sending them a whisper . ((You no longer need to respond to this thread nor return to the Hall of Judgment.. everything from this point forward happens in game ))

~C.G. Jung

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

invites Mar 4 2011 by Cobriana
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Return to “Hall of Judgement”