Can't get registered on the forums?

((December 14, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! We are recruiting all classes for raiding, PvP, and RP. Our raiding is also in need of geared tanks and geared healers. The application form and directions can be found here. ))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Can't get registered on the forums?

Postby Aitana » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 am

There are a few people that have problems registering on these forums. Sometimes it is as simple as typing the email address incorrectly. Other times a spam blocker prevents a person from getting the confirmation email. And in a few rare cases there is no known reason. If you are having problems registering here, please contact Tomoyo or me in-game. Either send one of us a whisper or send me an in-game letter with your email address that you used to register here.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Re: Can't get registered on the forums?

Postby Aitana » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:42 am

We've had a rash of spammers attempting to register on our forums and a few have been successful. In the process of deleting a bunch of spammers, it's possible we deleted some people that were attempting to register to apply to Nyx. If this has happened to you, please send me a letter in-game.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Hall of Judgement”