Serenity - Priest- 85

((December 14, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! We are recruiting all classes for raiding, PvP, and RP. Our raiding is also in need of geared tanks and geared healers. The application form and directions can be found here. ))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Serenitykaze

Serenity - Priest- 85

Postby Serenitykaze » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

(Hope you can forgive the name, it was made long before I delved deep into RP and lore...)nn"Who comes before us?"nnSerenity, priestess of Silvermoon.nn"How many seasons have you trained? 60 Seasons ? 70 Seasons ? 80 ? "nnFor 85 seasons I have honed my abilities and aided those in need.nn"What is your chosen class of vocation? Be you a druid? A rogue? What !? "nnI am a priestess, a follower of the Light.nn"What is your specialty within this class ? Feral ? Survival ? Arms? Answer! "nnDiscipline is my chosen specialty.nn"What makes you think you will be a good servant for the Lady Nyx?"nnMy life has been dedicated to aiding all in need of my services. My hands were made to heal, and my calling is to all who serve under the Lady Nyx.nn__________________________________________________________________nnDo you have the recentmost expansion ?nnYesnnnDo you have an authenticator ?nnYesnnnDoes your character have any special characters in his name ? If so , please list which character is special and the corresponding alt key code.nnNonnnHow do you say your name phonetically (such as Myyah = *MY - uh* or Izazel = *is - ZAY -zil * ) ?nnSir-N-i-teennnYOUR PASTnnnHave you come to us from another server ? If so, which one?nnI originally come from Gnomeregan and I've server hopped many times, however Serenity was made on this server and I have never transferred anyonennnHave you ever been part of the Alliance? If so, what brings you to the Horde?nnYes, I choose to play both sides, however I prefer Horde because the characters are likable and the community in general seems to be a tad more bearablennnHave you ever changed your character's name? If so, please tell us this previous name unless you've changed it for privacy reasons.nIn this case, please contact Aitana, Myyah, or Photonia ingame so we can handle your issue privately.nnNonnnWhat previous guild(s) have you belonged to, and what was your reason for leaving each of them?nnKeeper - Recently disbanded due to few active members and inability to recruit morenCrimson Fang - Good guild, however I would like to be in an RP guild for SerenitynnnWho from this previous guild could we contact for a reference? Who was the GM of that guild ?nnnnWhat sort of reference do you think your previous GM or officers would give you if we were to ask them about you ?nnModerately positivennnAs an RP guild we would like to be sure you would fit in and participate in the world we create. What is your past levelnof RP in game, and how do you see that, if at all, changing once you join Nyx?nnSerenity is my first character made on an RP server anywhere, but I've been on many servers. As far as Emerald Dream is concerned, my experience has been...less than adequate. As far as I've seen there are few guilds that actually participate in RP, and out in the open with the general community I've been besieged by trolls and griefers often. I've been to a few open activities with Nyx and I've seen they are a good group of people, and I hope by joining them I can look at Emerald Dream as something other than another normal servernnnYOUR PRESENTnnnnWhat sort of guild are you looking for?nnRP for one, but other than that I'd like a guild that participates in generally all aspects of the gamennnHow Did You Hear About Nyx?nnForums, in game conversations, and my old GM from KeepernnnDo you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ?nnNova, WylairnnnWhat would you bring to Nyx?nnA good RPer, and a healer for any PvE needs and the occasional PvPnnnDo you consider this character your main ? If not, what is the name of your main, what guild is he/she in , and what faction do they serve ?nnYesnnnWhat are your usual Playing Times (be specific, especially if you are applying for the Ward of Trials and progression raiding)?nnTimes are sporadic, I have many alts that I play on multiples servers, and of course I don't spend all my time on WoW. I couldn't give an exact schedule as it's very likely to change at any time in the future, so I don't intend to apply for any core groups anywaynnnYOUR FUTUREnnnnWhat immediate goals do you have for your character?nnJust having fun playing the game, gearing up and running some raids now and thennnnWhat Ward do you see yourself applying for one day and why ?nnPerhaps Growth and Nourishment, however I am a tad confused on what they are exactlynOr maybe the Ward of Lore. However, although I am looking for RP, I'm not sure I'm heavy enough on it for this WardnnnAnything else that you could share about yourself that could give us an insight on who you are ?nnI see WoW as a game, not a job. I participate at varying levels in all aspects of it, however I would not call myself "professional" at any of them. I try not to get angry over minor things, such as a wipe in a raid or world pvp. I try to respect everyone in how they choose to play, however I do not condone any form of griefing, especially to RP

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Serenity - Priest- 85

Postby Myyah » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:18 am

[url][/url]Update 2, February, 2011n*******************nnImagenWelcome to the Nyxian Entry Hall!nnPetitions are reviewed at various times throughout the week. nnYou will not normally be contacted. Check back on your thread frequently for updates or new instructions.nnPHASE ONE OF FOUR [TO ACCOMPANY ALL APPLICATIONS]nnnThis application falls in to the following categories for consideration and will be investigated.n
Hall of Judgment as of 11, January 2011 wrote:nHall of Judgement n((August 28, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. We have limited recruitment for level 85's interested in PvP and selected roles in raiding. The application form and directions can be found here. ))
nn1. Needed Class = (( Healer / Tank )) Discipline Priest n2. Late Night Player (( 3a.m. ST to 7 a.m. ST ))n
n3. Level 85 Charactern4. "Friends and Family" (( Friend or Family name along with their sign off here on the app))n
Nova and Wylair
n6. High interest - OR - Potential in RPn
Serenity is my first character made on an RP server anywhere, but I've been on many servers. As far as Emerald Dream is concerned, my experience has been...less than adequate. As far as I've seen there are few guilds that actually participate in RP, and out in the open with the general community I've been besieged by trolls and griefers often. I've been to a few open activities with Nyx and I've seen they are a good group of people, and I hope by joining them I can look at Emerald Dream as something other than another normal servern
n7. Identify as Normal Process, Friend or Family App or Fast Track App Friend / Family n9. Armory LinksnnnnnPhase One shall proceed accordingly. nnAny Nyxian or person of interest that has positive or negative feedback on this application please add your comments to this thread.nnSUBJECT RESEARCHnn
Have you come to us from another server ? If so, which one?nnI originally come from Gnomeregan and I've server hopped many times, however Serenity was made on this server and I have never transferred anyone
nn
Have you ever been part of the Alliance? If so, what brings you to the Horde?nnYes, I choose to play both sides, however I prefer Horde because the characters are likable and the community in general seems to be a tad more bearable
nnSerenity Night Elf Druid 70 Emerald Dream nnTo clarify, I mean to say, has Serenity ever been part of the Alliance, not have you ever played an Alliance toon. Is the above Serenity you ? If so , when did you faction switch and why ? nnASSESSMENTnThe Assessment Phase of your Petition is Out of Character (OOC). We are looking for straight facts here please.nn
What Ward do you see yourself applying for one day and why ?nnPerhaps Growth and Nourishment, however I am a tad confused on what they are exactlynOr maybe the Ward of Lore. However, although I am looking for RP, I'm not sure I'm heavy enough on it for this Ward
nnSee http://thenyx.org/?page_id=15 for the thorough explanations of ranks, wards, etc. nnnAnswer the questions about your background listed in the Subject Research section above. nnPlease direct Nova and/or Wylair to your application to sign off their endorsement for you. Thankee!

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Serenitykaze

Postby Serenitykaze » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

No, that is not me, this character has never been part of the Alliance

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:57 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... e/advancednnThe Proper Spelling of her name is Serenitykaze, Sister Myyah.nnnSerenitykazenRace Blood ElfnClass PriestnLevel 85nGuild Crimson FangnServer Emerald DreamnBattlegroup ShadowburnnWarcraftRealms ID 124449462nFirst Seen Jul 04, 10nLast Seen Feb 09, 11nLevel Guild Daten85 Crimson Fang Feb 08, 11n85 Keeper Dec 16, 10n80 Keeper Aug 14, 10n77 Keeper Aug 11, 10n70 Keeper Jul 25, 10n52 Keeper Jul 18, 10n42 Keeper Jul 14, 10n37 Keeper Jul 10, 10n33 Keeper Jul 07, 10n30 Keeper Jul 05, 10n29 Keeper Jul 04, 10
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Very well, I await Wylair and/or Nova's endorsement.

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 am

Serenitykaze , if you could get Wylair or Nova to come and sign your application dearie.. we await that before we can progress. nnThankee.

~C.G. Jung

Nova

Postby Nova » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 pm

I have been along side serenity for awhile now and I think he would be the perfect fit here.nn~Nova

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 am

Myyah drums her fingers on her desk , looking at the response from Nova. nn"Hm. I hope you are quicker on the battlefield than you are with your documentation", she says to herself. nnShe quickly writes a response, and sends her indentured servant, Sunnu, to deliver it to the mailbox. nnnnnPHASE TWO OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnn1. You, the applicant, whether applying for Ward of Trials or Not, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand :[/size][/color]nn A. the Ward of Trials has limited space available in prime time end game raidsnn B. that raid spots are available based on player ability and knowledge of the raidnn C. that raid spots are available based on your commitment to the duration and progression of the raidn n D. that raid spots are available based on your raid discipline, gear suitability and preparedness (flasks, gems, enchant) n n E. that raid spots are available based on the date and time of your signing upnnPlease respond to each Letter A through E. nnnnnnnFurthermore! nnnn n2. You, the applicant, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand that Nyx is first and foremost a Role Playing Guild, which means:nn A. All actions in either /say or /yell are required to be in characternn B. while it is not required to remain in character in guild chat, it is greatly encouraged and preferred.nnPlease respond to each Letter A and B.

~C.G. Jung

Return to “Hall of Judgement”