Vulgaris - Priest - 85

((December 14, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! We are recruiting all classes for raiding, PvP, and RP. Our raiding is also in need of geared tanks and geared healers. The application form and directions can be found here. ))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Vulgaris

Vulgaris - Priest - 85

Postby Vulgaris » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:59 pm

"Who comes before us?" nnMy name is, and forever shall be, Vulgaris.nn"How many seasons have you trained? 60 Seasons ? 70 Seasons ? 80 ? "nnI have trained for eighty-five glorious seasons, each more challenging and rewarding than the last.nn"What is your chosen class of vocation? Be you a druid? A rogue? What !? " nnI am a Priest.nn"What is your specialty within this class ? Feral ? Survival ? Arms? Answer! " nnThe Light holds nothing for me; the Shadow is all I see.nn"What makes you think you will be a good servant for the Lady Nyx?"nnTens of thousands of the hated Alliance have died by my hand; if accepted, they will continue to die, in Her name.nn__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________nThe rest of the application may be answered Out Of Character.nnnnYOUR TECHNICAL DETAILSnnnDo you have the recentmost expansion ? nnYes.nnDo you have an authenticator ? nnOf Course! I'm also very proud to say that my account has never once been hacked, even before it's attachment.nnDoes your character have any special characters in his name ? If so , please list which character is special and the corresponding alt key code. nnNegative.nnnHow do you say your name phonetically (such as Myyah = *MY - uh* or Izazel = *is - ZAY -zil * ) ? nnVuhl - gare - is nnnYOUR PAST nnnHave you come to us from another server ? If so, which one?nnIn my 4+ years of playing I have gone from Firetree, to The Forgotten Coast, to Moon Guard, to Ravenholdt, to Andorhal, and finally to Emerald Dream.nnHave you ever been part of the Alliance? If so, what brings you to the Horde? nnI have never been Alliance.nnHave you ever changed your character's name? If so, please tell us this previous name unless you've changed it for privacy reasons. nIn this case, please contact Aitana, Myyah, or Photonia ingame so we can handle your issue privately.nnOn Ravenholdt my name was taken :( so for several months I went by Sharuum.nnnWhat previous guild(s) have you belonged to, and what was your reason for leaving each of them?nnMy most previous guild was the Ironwolf clan of the Andorhal server, we left due to the immaturity level of their members.nnWho from this previous guild could we contact for a reference? Who was the GM of that guild ? nnAlphawolf may be contacted for a reference; Rallys was the guild leader.nnWhat sort of reference do you think your previous GM or officers would give you if we were to ask them about you ? nnAs the officers and guild leader were too busy preening their feathers to sink down to the level of new members, you may not get much out of them about me. Alphawolf, however, made me feel accepted and welcome in my new home. He is an excellent person, and would say the same for me.nnAs an RP guild we would like to be sure you would fit in and participate in the world we create. What is your past level nof RP in game, and how do you see that, if at all, changing once you join Nyx? nnTruthfully I am not the most adept RP'er. I do however have a sincere respect for this aspect of the game, and would love to be able to learn and develop my character.nnnYOUR PRESENT nnnnWhat sort of guild are you looking for? nnCasual, relaxed, with a leaning toward PvP.nnHow Did You Hear About Nyx?nnI saw an advertisement in trade :DnnDo you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ? nnI had a lovely chat with Photonia after seeing the advert, and while I would never put words in their mouth I would hope they would vouch for me.nnWhat would you bring to Nyx?nnMy PvP skills!nnnDo you consider this character your main ? If not, what is the name of your main, what guild is he/she in , and what faction do they serve ? nnYep, this is my main.nnWhat are your usual Playing Times (be specific, especially if you are applying for the Ward of Trials and progression raiding)?nnThursday through Sunday I am more active in the early early AM (well, I consider 5am early >.>), and Tuesday/Wednesday I could be on anywhere from noon till 9am the next day.nnYOUR FUTURE nnnnWhat immediate goals do you have for your character? nnContinue fleshing out my PvP set, and start doing arenas with my brother.nnWhat Ward do you see yourself applying for one day and why ? nnThere is only WAR.nnAnything else that you could share about yourself that could give us an insight on who you are ?nnIn additiona to PvP, I have also synced the professions of my alts together for maximum profit. I love making gold :)

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Vulgaris - Priest - 85

Postby Cobriana » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm

ImagenWelcome to the Nyxian Entry Hall!nnPetitions are reviewed at various times throughout the week. nnYou will not normally be contacted. Check back on your thread frequently for updates or new instructions.nnPHASE ONE OF FOUR [TO ACCOMPANY ALL APPLICATIONS]nnnThis application falls in to the following categories for consideration and will be investigated.n
Hall of Judgment as of 11, January 2011 wrote:nHall of Judgement n((August 28, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. We have limited recruitment for level 85's interested in PvP and selected roles in raiding. The application form and directions can be found here. ))
nn2. Late Night Player (( 3a.m. ST to 7 a.m. ST ))n
Thursday through Sunday I am more active in the early early AM (well, I consider 5am early >.>), and Tuesday/Wednesday I could be on anywhere from noon till 9am the next day.
n3. Level 85 Charactern6. High interest - OR - Potential in RPn
Truthfully I am not the most adept RP'er. I do however have a sincere respect for this aspect of the game, and would love to be able to learn and develop my character.
n7. Identify as Normal Process, Friend or Family App or Fast Track App - Normal Processn9. Armory Linksnhttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... s/advancednnnnPhase One shall proceed accordingly. nnAny Nyxian or person of interest that has positive or negative feedback on this application please add your comments to this thread.nnSUBJECT RESEARCHnnto be added when Warcraft Realms is up.nnnnnnASSESSMENTnThe Assessment Phase of your Petition is Out of Character (OOC). We are looking for straight facts here please.nnnDo you come as a matched set... as in.. If your Significant other does not make it in, will you no longer be interested?nnAn innocent, but needed Question.
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Vulgaris

Postby Vulgaris » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 pm

@CobrianannSepheliya and I transferred together to play together, as did my brother, and that doesn't necessarily require us all to be in the same guild :) We do often do bgs/dungeons as a group though, so it would be nice to get the guild credit for that.

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

VulgarisnRace TrollnClass PriestnLevel 80nGuild Ironwolf ClannServer AndorhalnBattlegroup StormstrikenWarcraftRealms ID 129841441nFirst Seen Oct 25, 10nLast Seen Oct 28, 10nRecent BattlegroundsnHistorynLevel Guild Daten80 Ironwolf Clan Oct 26, 10n80 Unguilded Oct 25, 10nnVulgarisnRace UndeadnClass PriestnLevel 80nGuild Ironwolf ClannServer AndorhalnBattlegroup StormstrikenWarcraftRealms ID 130250412nFirst Seen Oct 28, 10nLast Seen Dec 04, 10nnHistorynLevel Guild Daten80 Ironwolf Clan Oct 28, 10nnnSharuumnRace TrollnClass PriestnLevel 80nGuild ImmortalitynServer RavenholdtnBattlegroup WhirlwindnWarcraftRealms ID 119797671nFirst Seen Apr 05, 10nLast Seen Sep 28, 10nHistorynLevel Guild Daten80 Immortality Apr 05, 10nnnSharuumnRace UndeadnClass PriestnLevel 80nGuild ImmortalitynServer RavenholdtnBattlegroup WhirlwindnWarcraftRealms ID 118998407nFirst Seen Mar 22, 10nLast Seen Mar 24, 10nRecent BattlegroundsnArmory ProfilenAdd as FriendnSig MakernClaim CharnHistorynLevel Guild Daten80 Immortality Mar 24, 10n80 Unguilded Mar 22, 10
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Ahh yes, Vulgaris, my construct Photonia spoke to you in Orgrimeer:nnnPhotronic Assessment of Applicant # 328383889 Name: Vulgaris, Priest. Position: Acceptable FriendlynnnIt seems she liked you. Proceed!

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:55 am

PHASE TWO OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnn1. You, the applicant, whether applying for Ward of Trials or Not, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand :[/size][/color]nn A. the Ward of Trials has limited space available in prime time end game raidsnn B. that raid spots are available based on player ability and knowledge of the raidnn C. that raid spots are available based on your commitment to the duration and progression of the raidn n D. that raid spots are available based on your raid discipline, gear suitability and preparedness (flasks, gems, enchant) n n E. that raid spots are available based on the date and time of your signing upnnPlease respond to each Letter A through E. nnnnnnnFurthermore! nnnn n2. You, the applicant, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand that Nyx is first and foremost a Role Playing Guild, which means:nn A. All actions in either /say or /yell are required to be in characternn B. while it is not required to remain in character in guild chat, it is greatly encouraged and preferred.nnPlease respond to each Letter A and B.

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Vulgaris

Postby Vulgaris » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 pm

1. You, the applicant, whether applying for Ward of Trials or Not, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand:nnA. UnderstoodnnB. UnderstoodnnC. UnderstoodnnD. Understood nnE. UnderstoodnnnnnnFurthermore! nnnnn2. You, the applicant, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand that Nyx is first and foremost a Role Playing Guild, which means:nnA. UnderstoodnnB. Understood

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 pm

PHASE THREE OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnPlease READ the Application Procedure Phase 3 Document in its entirety. After you have read it, respond here in the forum and declare that you have read it ! nnPhase 3 Document [click link below]nviewtopic.php?f=3&t=5830nAsarelah nPost Subject: Application Procedure DocumentsnPost Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 am

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Vulgaris

Postby Vulgaris » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:28 am

Have read and understood :) I apologize for the delay in posting.

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am

PHASE FOUR OF FOUR [ALL APPLICATIONS] nnGUILD ENDORSEMENT : nnnCongratulations! You have completed all your paperwork and are hereby awarded a Face to Face interview! nnnnPlease seek out any of the following officers to arrange a face to face interview : nn((first name is the name of the officer's main, followed by their most active alts after the / )) nn((the Ward these officers represent follows their name. You can get an interview from any officer regardless of the ward you eventually seek, however. For example, you aim for Ward of Trials one day , but you can be interviewed by any officer of any Ward , regardless )) nn1. Brokamono / Locomono ( Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n2. Cobriana / Azulana / Carnè (windows alt 0232 for the 2nd *è*) ( Ward of Trials / Lore ) n3. Miaoyin ( Ward of War ) n4. Myyah / Porpherius ( Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n5. Photonia / Uls (Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n6. Tyruya (Ward of Growth & Nourishment)n7. Mahgilla (Ward of War) n8. Warzen / Imrikk (Ward of Trials) n9. Feylie (Ward of Trials) nn**Officers are all listed on the main page of Nyx.org , under the Leadership Pagehttp://thenyx.org/?page_id=160. Any active officer listed there will serve as your interviewer as well***nnnIt’s highly recommended that you contact one of them directly in writing (in game mail) to alert them of your interest or by sending them a whisper . ((You no longer need to respond to this thread nor return to the Hall of Judgment.. everything from this point forward happens in game ))

~C.G. Jung

Return to “Hall of Judgement”