Sepheliya - Warlock - 85

((December 14, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! We are recruiting all classes for raiding, PvP, and RP. Our raiding is also in need of geared tanks and geared healers. The application form and directions can be found here. ))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Sepheliya

Sepheliya - Warlock - 85

Postby Sepheliya » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 pm

"Who comes before us?" nI am Fel Dancer Sepheylia Shadeheartnnn"How many seasons have you trained? 60 Seasons ? 70 Seasons ? 80 ? "nFor 85 long seasons I have fought for the Hordennn"What is your chosen class of vocation? Be you a druid? A rogue? What !? " nAlthough it is not something well shown, I practice the art of the taming demons and harnessing fel powernnn"What is your specialty within this class ? Feral ? Survival ? Arms? Answer! " nI vary my studies between casting afflictions that cause great pain to the Alliance and my destructive nature to fight the evils that have come to Azerothnnn"What makes you think you will be a good servant for the Lady Nyx?"nI am a loyal servant the Horde and wish to devote my life and my art to her name. I am a skilled craftsman and an honorable fighter. I know this land have have traveled far and wide to learn all I can. I have studied in the libraries of Silvermoon and have recently returned to the land of my kinsmen in Orgrimmarnnn__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________nThe rest of the application may be answered Out Of Character.nnnYOUR TECHNICAL DETAILSnnnDo you have the recentmost expansion ? nYepnnDo you have an authenticator ? nYepnnDoes your character have any special characters in his name ? If so , please list which character is special and the corresponding alt key code. nNopennHow do you say your name phonetically (such as Myyah = *MY - uh* or Izazel = *is - ZAY -zil * ) ? nSef-il-y-a aka Se + Ophelia - the "O"nnnYOUR PAST nnnHave you come to us from another server ? If so, which one?nOriginally Moon Guard, transferred to Andorhal for the boyfriend, I missed my RP but enjoyed the PvP aspect of the realm so we came herennHave you ever been part of the Alliance? If so, what brings you to the Horde? nI originally leveled on the Alliance as a human and was not a fan of the RP. I fell in love with Orcs and faction changed.nnHave you ever changed your character's name? If so, please tell us this previous name unless you've changed it for privacy reasons. nIn this case, please contact Aitana, Myyah, or Photonia ingame so we can handle your issue privately.nSepherine (I think) It was my Alliance namennWhat previous guild(s) have you belonged to, and what was your reason for leaving each of them?nNone on this server, last guild was left because of the immaturity level of the members. I'm good with jokes and fun, but when 12 year olds attempt to insult you on a regular basis because it makes them feel better, I have better things to do with my life.nnWho from this previous guild could we contact for a reference? Who was the GM of that guild ? nOn Andorhal- Alphawolf, however I was not in that guild very long. Also you may contact Mikanee on Moon Guard. She was my Guild Leader for the guild there.nnWhat sort of reference do you think your previous GM or officers would give you if we were to ask them about you ? nThe last one barely knew me as I was only a member a couple weeks. They would probably say "Who?"nnAs an RP guild we would like to be sure you would fit in and participate in the world we create. What is your past level nof RP in game, and how do you see that, if at all, changing once you join Nyx? nI RPed casually with some Orc tribal RP on Moon Guard. I have missed it immensely and look forward to more.nnnYOUR PRESENT nnnWhat sort of guild are you looking for? nA casual/RP guild. I work nights and had odd days off so I cannot do any raid progression like I used to. nnHow Did You Hear About Nyx?nMy boyfriend IRL (he is Vulgaris) was asking in the guild recruitment channel since me just got to the server. He was Approached by Photonia and was impressed by what they had to say. nnDo you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ? nI know not one on the server other than Vulgaris, his alts and mine. So no :( nnWhat would you bring to Nyx?nI wish to assist in getting guild achievements and look forward to meeting new people. I also enjoy fighting the Alliance and doing old school content. nnDo you consider this character your main ? If not, what is the name of your main, what guild is he/she in , and what faction do they serve ? nYes, she is my main. nnWhat are your usual Playing Times (be specific, especially if you are applying for the Ward of Trials and progression raiding)?nSince I work nights, I do not usually play at peak times. I am mainly online in the early morning hours or on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I am off work. nnnYOUR FUTURE nnnWhat immediate goals do you have for your character? nI would like to get geared for current content and work on achievements. nnWhat Ward do you see yourself applying for one day and why ? nAs much as I would feel at home in Trials, my schedule does not allow me to participate as I would like to. However, if that does change, I would apply there in two shakes of a worg's tail. I would more than likely apply to War or Growth and Nourishment. Once I learn more details I would be able to make an educated decision. nnAnything else that you could share about yourself that could give us an insight on who you are ?nI am an academic at heart. I am mature, but quirky and love the game while not allowing myself to be consumed by it.

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Sepheliya - Warlock - 85

Postby Cobriana » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:47 pm

ImagenWelcome to the Nyxian Entry Hall!nnPetitions are reviewed at various times throughout the week. nnYou will not normally be contacted. Check back on your thread frequently for updates or new instructions.nnPHASE ONE OF FOUR [TO ACCOMPANY ALL APPLICATIONS]nnnThis application falls in to the following categories for consideration and will be investigated.n
Hall of Judgment as of 11, January 2011 wrote:nHall of Judgement n((August 28, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. We have limited recruitment for level 85's interested in PvP and selected roles in raiding. The application form and directions can be found here. ))
nnn2. Late Night Player (( 3a.m. ST to 7 a.m. ST ))n
Since I work nights, I do not usually play at peak times. I am mainly online in the early morning hours or on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I am off work.
n3. Level 85 Charactern6. High interest - OR - Potential in RPn
I RPed casually with some Orc tribal RP on Moon Guard. I have missed it immensely and look forward to more.
n7. Identify as Normal Process, Friend or Family App or Fast Track App - Normal Processn8. If their goal is to apply for Trials eventually, have officer of Trials attach Trials Addendum Worksheet.
As much as I would feel at home in Trials, my schedule does not allow me to participate as I would like to. However, if that does change, I would apply there in two shakes of a worg's tail. I would more than likely apply to War or Growth and Nourishment. Once I learn more details I would be able to make an educated decision.
n9. Armory Linksnunable to find - Please postnnnnnPhase One shall proceed accordingly. nnAny Nyxian or person of interest that has positive or negative feedback on this application please add your comments to this thread.nnSUBJECT RESEARCHnnTo Be Added when Warcraft Realms is up.nnnnnnnnASSESSMENTnThe Assessment Phase of your Petition is Out of Character (OOC). We are looking for straight facts here please.nnWould you eventually be interested in Late night weekend Raiding?nnCould you also please post your armory, I could not find it..nnAlso - Do you come as a matched set... as in.. If your Significant other does not make it in, will you no longer be interested?
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Sepheliya

Postby Sepheliya » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

ASSESSMENTnThe Assessment Phase of your Petition is Out of Character (OOC). We are looking for straight facts here please.nnWould you eventually be interested in Late night weekend Raiding?nIf my work schedule ever allows for it, yes. However currently this is not an option for mennCould you also please post your armory, I could not find it..nhttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/sepheliya/advancednnAlso - Do you come as a matched set... as in.. If your Significant other does not make it in, will you no longer be interested?nWe transferred together to be able to play together. We would greatly prefer to be in the same guild, however we are individuals and thus will make individual decisions for our guild options

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

SepheliyanRace OrcnClass WarlocknLevel 80nGuild SkyguardnServer Moon GuardnBattlegroup EmberstormnWarcraftRealms ID 121297580nFirst Seen May 07, 10nLast Seen Dec 05, 10nRecent BattlegroundsnArmory ProfilenAdd as FriendnSig MakernClaim CharnHistorynLevel Guild Daten80 Skyguard Nov 27, 10n80 Sweet Insanity Nov 20, 10n80 Unguilded Oct 08, 10n80 Sweet Insanity Aug 07, 10n80 Lunar Shadow May 07, 10
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Well spoken applicant. Well written responses. I am impressed! nnnNow sister Sephiliya, we do have several phases of the interview process. Please be patient and reply to any more questions we have of you.nnnMay the Light guide you.nnnUlua

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 am

PHASE TWO OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnn1. You, the applicant, whether applying for Ward of Trials or Not, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand :[/size][/color]nn A. the Ward of Trials has limited space available in prime time end game raidsnn B. that raid spots are available based on player ability and knowledge of the raidnn C. that raid spots are available based on your commitment to the duration and progression of the raidn n D. that raid spots are available based on your raid discipline, gear suitability and preparedness (flasks, gems, enchant) n n E. that raid spots are available based on the date and time of your signing upnnPlease respond to each Letter A through E. nnnnnnnFurthermore! nnnn n2. You, the applicant, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand that Nyx is first and foremost a Role Playing Guild, which means:nn A. All actions in either /say or /yell are required to be in characternn B. while it is not required to remain in character in guild chat, it is greatly encouraged and preferred.nnPlease respond to each Letter A and B.

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Sepheliya

Postby Sepheliya » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 pm

A. the Ward of Trials has limited space available in prime time end game raidsnI understandnnB. that raid spots are available based on player ability and knowledge of the raidnI understandnnC. that raid spots are available based on your commitment to the duration and progression of the raidnI understandnnD. that raid spots are available based on your raid discipline, gear suitability and preparedness (flasks, gems, enchant) nI understandnnE. that raid spots are available based on the date and time of your signing upnI understandnn2. You, the applicant, must state by responding on this forum thread that you understand that Nyx is first and foremost a Role Playing Guild, which means:nnA. All actions in either /say or /yell are required to be in characternI understandnnB. while it is not required to remain in character in guild chat, it is greatly encouraged and preferred.nI understand

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 pm

PHASE THREE OF FOUR [FAST TRACK EXEMPT]nnPlease READ the Application Procedure Phase 3 Document in its entirety. After you have read it, respond here in the forum and declare that you have read it ! nnPhase 3 Document [click link below]nviewtopic.php?f=3&t=5830nAsarelah nPost Subject: Application Procedure DocumentsnPost Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 am

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Return to “Hall of Judgement”