Nidall Level 85 Paladin

((December 14, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. RECRUITMENT IS OPEN! We are recruiting all classes for raiding, PvP, and RP. Our raiding is also in need of geared tanks and geared healers. The application form and directions can be found here. ))

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Nidall

Nidall Level 85 Paladin

Postby Nidall » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

"Who comes before us?" nnBlood Knight Nidall Bladesong of the Sin'dorei.nn"How many seasons have you trained? 60 Seasons ? 70 Seasons ? 80 ? "nnI have been honing my skills for 85 seasons.nn"What is your chosen class of vocation? Be you a druid? A rogue? What !? " nI am a paladin of the order of Blood Knights.nnn"What is your specialty within this class ? Feral ? Survival ? Arms? Answer! " nI specialize in the spells of retribution, but am well versed in healing spells as well. nnn"What makes you think you will be a good servant for the Lady Nyx?"nnIn my many years training as a paladin I have excelled in many forms of combat, and am utterly loyal.nn__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________nThe rest of the application may be answered Out Of Character.nnnnYOUR TECHNICAL DETAILSnnnDo you have the recentmost expansion ? nYesnnnDo you have an authenticator ? nnYesnnDoes your character have any special characters in his name ? If so , please list which character is special and the corresponding alt key code. nnì = alt 141nnnHow do you say your name phonetically (such as Myyah = *MY - uh* or Izazel = *is - ZAY -zil * ) ? nnneh- dalnnnYOUR PAST nnnHave you come to us from another server ? If so, which one?nni have transfered from JaedenarnnHave you ever been part of the Alliance? If so, what brings you to the Horde? nnI have leveled many toons on both factions. I tried my paladin as alliance, but liked blood elf paladin lore better. Stalwart religiousness wasnt for me.nnHave you ever changed your character's name? If so, please tell us this previous name unless you've changed it for privacy reasons. nIn this case, please contact Aitana, Myyah, or Photonia ingame so we can handle your issue privately.nAs a dwarf I went by the name FaldinnnnnWhat previous guild(s) have you belonged to, and what was your reason for leaving each of them?nnOn this server with this toon I have only been in The Sunsworn and only a few days. I liked the guild and people in it but wanted a larger, more active guild.nnWho from this previous guild could we contact for a reference? Who was the GM of that guild ? nnI quested and interviewed with Vindel, the GM is VykturnnWhat sort of reference do you think your previous GM or officers would give you if we were to ask them about you ? nnI am guessing Vyktur would sat "who?" since I was there a short while and had very little contact with him. But I believe Vindel would give me a good reference.nnAs an RP guild we would like to be sure you would fit in and participate in the world we create. What is your past level nof RP in game, and how do you see that, if at all, changing once you join Nyx? nnI transfered to ED for the express purpose of rp while I play the game. Having said that I am still new to it and want to increase my amount and profeciency.nnnYOUR PRESENT nnnnWhat sort of guild are you looking for? nnI want it all PVE PVP and RPnnHow Did You Hear About Nyx?nnWhen I came to the server I joined the rp channel and asked about the guilds on the server.nnDo you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ? nnPhotoniannnWhat would you bring to Nyx?nnI bring serveral years of wow playing knowledge and desire to contribute whatever I can to my guild.nnnnDo you consider this character your main ? If not, what is the name of your main, what guild is he/she in , and what faction do they serve ? nnnYes, I consider this my main, but I did just create an Orc Shaman I plan to level.nnWhat are your usual Playing Times (be specific, especially if you are applying for the Ward of Trials and progression raiding)?nDuring the week I play on and off between server time 3-10 pm. Weekends a bit later.nnYOUR FUTURE nnnnWhat immediate goals do you have for your character? nnI want to learn the fights to run heroics and raids. I am also an achievement hound so I try to get all that I can.nnWhat Ward do you see yourself applying for one day and why ? nnI have thought carefully about all four and truthfully I dont have a clue, they all have different things that appeal to me.nnAnything else that you could share about yourself that could give us an insight on who you are ?nnI am a sexy blood elf :) But seriously I love this game and am an avid fantasy reader so I really enjoy combing lore with my gameplay.

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Nidall Level 85 Paladin

Postby Myyah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 am

Update 2, February, 2011n*******************nnImagenWelcome to the Nyxian Entry Hall!nnPetitions are reviewed at various times throughout the week. nnYou will not normally be contacted. Check back on your thread frequently for updates or new instructions.nnPHASE ONE OF FOUR [TO ACCOMPANY ALL APPLICATIONS]nnnThis application falls in to the following categories for consideration and will be investigated.n
Hall of Judgment as of 11, January 2011 wrote:nHall of Judgement n((August 28, 2010: To find out more about us, please read our guild charter. We have limited recruitment for level 85's interested in PvP and selected roles in raiding. The application form and directions can be found here. ))
nn1. Needed Class = (( Healer / Tank )) Holy/Ret Paladin. High Demand nn3. Level 85 Characternn5. Sponsored (( officer's name that is sponsoring along with their sign off here on the app)) n
Do you know anyone in Nyx that could be a sponsor for you ? nnPhotonia
n6. High interest - OR - Potential in RPn
I transfered to ED for the express purpose of rp while I play the game. Having said that I am still new to it and want to increase my amount and profeciency.
nn7. Identify as Normal Process, Friend or Family App or Fast Track App TBD. Photonia, please designate as fast track or Normal. nn9. Armory Linksnn[url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/nìdall/simple[/url]nnnnnPhase One shall proceed accordingly. nnAny Nyxian or person of interest that has positive or negative feedback on this application please add your comments to this thread.nnSUBJECT RESEARCHnn
ni have transfered from Jaedenar
nnnNìdallnRace Night ElfnClass PriestnLevel 10nGuild The Argent BlazenServer Emerald DreamnBattlegroup ShadowburnnWarcraftRealms ID 138903679nFirst Seen Feb 12, 11nLast Seen Feb 12, 11nRecent BattlegroundsnArmory ProfilenAdd as FriendnSig MakernClaim CharnHistorynLevel Guild Daten10 The Argent Blaze Feb 12, 11n* Unguilded entries could be bogus due to problems with the World of Warcraft client not always 100% of the time getting guild information from Blizzard's servers.nnn
As a dwarf I went by the name Faldin
nnFaldin Dwarf Hunter 64 Black DragonflightnFaldin Dwarf Hunter 70 BlackhandnFaldin Dwarf Warrior 20 DeathwingnFaldin Dwarf Paladin 16 EU-AlonsusnFaldin Dwarf Paladin 19 EU-Argent DawnnFaldin Dwarf Rogue 70 EU-Drek'TharnFaldin Dwarf Warrior 80 EU-Earthen RingnFaldin Dwarf Paladin 77 EU-Khaz ModannFaldin Dwarf Paladin 42 EU-LightbringernFaldin Dwarf Hunter 15 EU-MalfurionnFaldin Dwarf Paladin 80 GreymanenFaldin Dwarf Warrior 14 MaelstromnFaldin Dwarf Death Knight 65 MaievnFaldin Dwarf Hunter 74 MedivhnFaldin Dwarf Shaman 18 Moon GuardnFaldin Dwarf Paladin 70 Mug'tholnFaldin Dwarf Paladin 64 PerenoldenFaldin Dwarf Warrior 26 ShandrisnFaldin Dwarf Hunter 57 StormragenFaldin Dwarf Hunter 65 ThrallnnnASSESSMENTnThe Assessment Phase of your Petition is Out of Character (OOC). We are looking for straight facts here please.nnnn1. As you can see, there is no trace of you. Please trace your history in further depth. Are you forgetting a name change ? Perhaps a special character ? Race faction change ? nnI have posted the results of my search above. Please be sure you are providing your full name. nnn2.
What previous guild(s) have you belonged to, and what was your reason for leaving each of them?nnOn this server with this toon I have only been in The Sunsworn and only a few days. I liked the guild and people in it but wanted a larger, more active guild.
nnTell me more about what you liked about The Sunsworn. Tell me specifically, whose company there did you enjoy the most , and why ? nnn3. Please direct Photonia to your application for a sign off.

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Return to “Hall of Judgement”