Is your character a Mary Sue?

Through this Portal, you enter the realm of the Order of Sages. Ward yourself accordingly!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Re: Is your character a Mary Sue?

Postby Asarelah » Sun May 23, 2010 7:52 pm

/hugs Thanoss tightnnYou are well loved, and respected among the Tribe. I would tell you if otherwise.nFear not, dear one !!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Tsurara

Postby Tsurara » Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 am

Tsurara got a 6... haha...

Eyesore
Elder
Elder

Postby Eyesore » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 pm

If not for that thread a year or two ago where Eyesore forgot himself...a 2 instead of a 1. He is, afterall, ugly. And who is Mary Sue? The archtype? Is she like Leroy Jenkins?nnA tip of the hat to Gorehorn (miss you).

Ennuo

Postby Ennuo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 am

A stingy 9 for my rogue, 2 of them i dont know if it applies because they're borderline.nEnnuo was 'murdered' by a friend and wakes up in a forest on a different world, he does not belong to nobility or have anything interesting about him.nhe is somewhat attractive and always tries to see the good in things. despite being a rogue he doesn't bear any scars.nHas no drives, no significant primal fears, and is always confused at common everyday things. his only importance is that he is not from 'around here' andnwants to get 'home'.nnOP scores 3 mainly because of underdevelopment and a lot of things do not apply to death knights, I.E. being connected to a major character and being resurrected from permanent death.nAfter returning from the lich king's grasp he now lives with his widowed sister and struggles withndepression and hallucinations.

Wylair

Postby Wylair » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

It appears Wylair is rated at a negative 5 (-5)

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:49 am

Cobri is a 4...nnEating crayons causes non-sueism? Thoughts..
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 am

*giggles at Cobri*nnWatch out you don't gobble to many brown ones...nnChocolate Crayons are probably beyond delicious, and MIGHT cause a cocoa high promoting feelings of joy, euphoria, wild abandon and self worship.nnCould run that four up a few notches !!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:58 am

*nods solemnly and wanders off, clutching her sugar coated white crayon*nnCome my sugary friend we shall have amazing times!nn*flounces!*
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Saintdis

Postby Saintdis » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 am

Sol'Corru got a ten, which I don't find to be bad. But this test seem to have something against Blood Elves, and I had to say yes to questions by default.
dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return

Darkclouded

Postby Darkclouded » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Saintdis wrote:Sol'Corru got a ten, which I don't find to be bad. But this test seem to have something against Blood Elves, and I had to say yes to questions by default.
nThe reason for this is that since BC a large number of players, of any age or social group, tend to play bloodelves. they are the closest tings to human (technicaly) on horde side and thus whether people admit it or not there seems to be a slight "I like these cause they seem just slightly more like me than the other ones" thing. this isn't to say it's a bad choice or anything. simply that the reason they are seen as more "mary sue" than some of the other races in the game is their high numbers in a race that should by all rights have been wiped out to the point of only a few thousand or so.
Dies the beast.
Dies the king.
In fire's path, dies everything.
PS: Yes. You actually do have to run faster than the lion.

Return to “Ward of Lore”