[RP] <Netherstorm Cartel>

Through this Portal, you enter the realm of the Order of Sages. Ward yourself accordingly!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

[RP] <Netherstorm Cartel>

Postby Ulua » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Ok here it goes, I'm going to try put in words my vision of an RP chapter.nnIts scope is big. nnIts theme is controversial.nnBut its potential could be Epic.nnnBasically I would like to create drug dealing cartel. The drug of choice would be felweed and to a lesser degree bloodthistle. The idea is based off of the real life Colombia Drug cartel that help oust Pablo Esclabar and put themselves in power. Yes it is kind of based off of real life events. But it creates a lot of potential for Conflict. And conflict is the root of all good stories. :)nn<Netherstorm Cartel>nnLocations:nnNetherstorm Biodomes: The 3 biodomes of Netherstorm is where we grow our felweed. nnFelweed Laboratories: There are two Labs that the <Netherstorm Cartel> uses to make its finished product. Both are in Howling Fjord. Vengance Landing and New Agmand.nnFelweed Distribution Centers: why the bars of course! Rachet, Worlds End Tavern, etc.nnOf course, if you're a member of the Cartel, you should be carrying a stack of felweed with you at all times so that if the opportunity arises you can hand out felweed to people.nnSpecific Scenes:nnThere are several scenes or events that we can do while running a cartel. Hollywood has already done most of the work for us already!nnScene: Drug deal gone wrong! "You got the gold?" "Ya we got the gold. You got the stuff?"... Oh the chaos ensues!nnScene:[/b] Political Assassinations: The "Cali Cartel" was famous for this type of scenario. Seems that the Southshore Magistrate has been pushing for tougher laws on Felweed? Well then. Lets go rough him up!nn[b]Scene: Kidnapping. Kidnapping and Drug Cartels go hand in hand. Getting a ransom or getting someone to back the hell up can be done by grabbing thier loved ones!nnThere's many more scenes that we can do its all up to us!nnGroup Roles:nnThe very successful Cali Cartel used a "Cell based Model" While Paublo Escabar's Cartel used the traditional Mafia, or family based model. I think the Cell Model will work in WOW because we want a lot of RP guilds to play a role. <Crusaders of the Horde> seem to be an example. They could break off as a cell and report to one or two people in <Netherstorm Cartel> That way thier members can have a say in the direction that they will move. They can run with it, or they can chose not to. Either way, they would feel like we weren't forcing any RP on them. Gives them room to move. I want this to be server wide so hopefully many cells will pop up.nnnnnIndividual Roles:nnThis is the part where I really think we can shine. Too much of RP is based off of one person. Here's my toon and here's his backstory. There now you know how awesome I am..hey you wake up! nnAsk yourself, what would your toon do if there was a Drug cartel in Nyx? Would he/she join? Get hooked on felweed? Or start a crusade against it? Would they spout off at the mouth, yet do nothing? Its all up to us do RP it the way we would like.nnAddictnDealernAmbitious DealernMusclenPoliticiannSelf rightous vigilantynFelweed farmernFelweed ScientistnnThere's just a few off the top of my head.nn((OOC GOALS)nnI really think that this could get really big if done right. It lends for meaningful world pvp. It will make a chapter in your own toons story. I ask you guys this, what if it got so big it became like the <Federation> but with a real RP story? People look hordeside to Nyx as the leading guild in RP. Why not do something epic?nnNow there's more I can add, but chat me up in vent, or post a reply. THis is a rough outline, i would hope that we finetune it as a group and get er done! nnUlua

Tarja

Re: [RP] <Netherstorm Cartel>

Postby Tarja » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm

I have something I wish to discuss with either Ulua or pain, concering this cartel. I think it could be fun, and give the cartel another to pie to put their fingers in. :)
UC of G&N
Watchdogs have never looked this good before.

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Oh and another thing. Because this is a fantasy RP game. What would the effects of using felweed do? Would you see visions like Native Americans? Or would you run around like a naked frat boy (I'm looking at you Pain). You guys remember the quests where it takes you to a different dimension? LIke the Emerald Dream? hows that sound for a fantasy drug?

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Munchies...nnAlso Arcane Dust..
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Puablo Escabar's guild:nnhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medell%C3%ADn_CartelnnnAnd the Cali Cartel:nnhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cali_CartelnnI really like how they even made a brand for thier drugs. It was a black scorpion

Dracmorda

Postby Dracmorda » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Ulua this is awesome, I totally love this idea.

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

*puts a butt of a "cigar" in the gnome's eye* nnThis will be interesting...

Swanthula

Postby Swanthula » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

*purses her lips*nIt is known dat human under dis influence, dere minds are much easier to control. Dis is interest indeed!
Bone Priestess of the Zandalari

Phedre

Postby Phedre » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm

This is a fantastic idea. I'd love to see this put in motion, and I'd definitely want to be a part of it too.

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm

If I can speak for my toon Rickrack, this is his ultimate goal. Use felweed as a type of chemical warfare. He thinks, he could end the war if he can create the "perfect drug" combining infinate dust felweed would create....."Imbued Felweed"-its da kine brah.nnnTHe alliance so druged out wouldn't put up much of a fight

Return to “Ward of Lore”