Nyx Recruiting Closed [until after Cataclysm]

Through this Portal, you enter the realm of the Order of Sages. Ward yourself accordingly!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Nyx Recruiting Closed [until after Cataclysm]

Postby Shixin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am

Normally you would find us with open arms, ready to welcome new friends into our ranks.nnSadly, the days have become too full to properly inspect and train new recruits. Nyx must close the doors to the Hall of Judgement for a time.nnThere is one exception; if you be well trained in the warrior arts of Protection, be you any sort of Shield-Bearer, we would be willing to talk to you personally.nnWe will again open the doors to recruiting one day soon. Be watchful and stand ready! When the Dark Mistress calls you, there will be no mercy for those who hesitate...

Thomasbecket

Re: Nyx Recruiting Closed [until after Cataclysm]

Postby Thomasbecket » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Is there an alt cap? I presume alts count toward the 600-person cap so are we also capping the number of alts in the guild? I've got 3 alts plus Thomas - I don't think I'd burden our roster further with my mediocrities but I'm wondering if there's a cap just for the sake of wondering
<--- The original blood elf

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Alts do count toward any limit of toons in the guild. If we grow a lot, we will have to consider a limit on alts. Currently we don't have a limit on alts per account. We are around 400 toons.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Kyeti

Postby Kyeti » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm glad that I applied when I did, then...nn*Salutes* For the Lady!

Thida

Postby Thida » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:25 pm

*Thida stands and salutes*nnLet it be known that I am an expert defender, and aspiring Bluff Watcher! I am more one with my shield than my own hide! And further, I am almost strong enough to hold it high for Nyx! I started from nothing in the tribe, and have grown strong! Very soon will come the day where I can bear it for my tribe and bear it well! I just hope you all will bear too, since I am slow to develop lately... For Lady Nyx! For the Horde!

Thoka

Postby Thoka » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Keep in mind that the guild cap is 1000 now

Return to “Ward of Lore”