Hey LORE officers! Got Lore events?

Through this Portal, you enter the realm of the Order of Sages. Ward yourself accordingly!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Kallokain

Hey LORE officers! Got Lore events?

Postby Kallokain » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:41 pm

If you have a Lore event that you would like posted on the front page, please let me know. It can either have already occured, or could be for the future. I can work with you to get an all-prettied-up graphic picture for it, and it can be presented neatly on the front page.nnI do ask that such an event to be posted be one that is unique and doesn't happen often. If we have all the wards FREQUENTLY posting events on the front page, it kind of uses its uniqueness. It should be something we want to show the world-at-large.nnnI can also show any officer how to do such postings themselves, providing leadership is willing to grant them access to the front page part of the sight.
if Quentin Tarantino did movies in the World of Warcraft...

Umbral Champion of War

Thida

Re: Hey LORE officers! Got Lore events?

Postby Thida » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:20 am

I am not an officer, nor even in Lore any longer, however I have an event I'd like to run regardless. I'd like to have someone contact me to help me organize it time-wise. I can give more details in a conversation, but I have been planning it a long time and it promises to be very fun.

Thoka

Postby Thoka » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 am

Talk to Shixin when he gets back on Thursnviewtopic.php?f=14&t=6873&p=43697#p43697

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Postby Shixin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks Thoka. And Thida as well, for being interested in putting on an event.nnAs I've said before, it would be great if you could send it to me in a pm here on the forums so I can review it while I'm at work or not otherwise engaged in-game. Also, that gives me the opportunity to make some comments and suggestions, as well as having it somewhere I can refer back to it later.nnAnyways, this thread is actually to let folks know that the front page can be used to post interesting news items from events held by the various wards, so we'll get this back on track now!nnI'll see if there is anything going on in Lore that folks might want to advertise a bit.

Thida

Postby Thida » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 pm

I planned to do so, Shixin, however I am no longer in the ward of Lore- and therefore not running the event with the ward. This is something I just want to do. I don't require any help at the moment, I just want help scheduling it from someone with the power to do so. Thanks, and I look forward to having a fun event for everyone!

Return to “Ward of Lore”