Rebuilding the Ward of Lore

Through this Portal, you enter the realm of the Order of Sages. Ward yourself accordingly!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Rebuilding the Ward of Lore

Postby Shixin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:05 pm

As First Sage, I am hereby calling on my fellow Nyxians to help rebuild the Ward of Lore. If you are inclined to preserve the history and story of Nyx and Azeroth in general, and you feel you are destined to become a leader in the tribe, please indicate your intention to join the Order of Sages and help shape the new Ward of Lore by signing below.nnBe forewarned, though... you are agreeing to a life of servitude and very little glamour. If fame is what you seek, you will starve in this New Order.nnI look forward to seeing what this book will hold when next I look at it.nn-Shi'Xin the Rednn_______________________________________________________________________________nn((nFolks, I have been ridiculously busy in RL since the holidays started, and there doesn't seem to be much of an end in sight for the near future. My company is preparing its final closing for year-end tax filings and I am busy with a ton of accounting tasks. So, just bear with me a little longer!nnIn the meantime, if you want to join the Ward of Lore (meaning you are interested in becoming an officer of the guild), please post in this thread so I'll know who to talk to.nnBasically, I'm just going to invite everyone who is interested in working on Lore, and then we'll choose officers from the resulting pool of players. UC requirements and such will be discussed by the Ward as a whole, and events will start as soon as we have a solid base of players in the Ward.nnSo, sign on up and lets get the ball rolling!!nn))

Thida

Re: Rebuilding the Ward of Lore

Postby Thida » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 pm

You already know I am willing, able, and eager, Shixin!

Tylothas

Postby Tylothas » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:42 am

Roleplaying isn't really my bag. I just joined Nyx for the hate mail.nnI'm kidding, no, I love Nyx and there are many many great roleplayers in this Guild. I would very much like to be a part of this Ward. I see too many people who are creative and willing to RP, but just can't find their focus points. I can't wait to see Lore once again provoking the RP out of them.

Aldarom

Postby Aldarom » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Just send me a call shix , i am at your service ! *Salute* :-D

Never hunt what you can`t kill.....

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Role-playing is my thing and I need to get back into it. Signed without hesitation.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Kyeti

Postby Kyeti » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 am

Signed, and then some!

Return to “Ward of Lore”