Ring Of Nyx.

Through this Portal, you enter the realm of the Order of Sages. Ward yourself accordingly!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Ellers

Ring Of Nyx.

Postby Ellers » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 pm

The ring within Dire Maul has been silent far to long, its blood soaked dirt, un-tread, its brutal history, forgotten.nnBut no More.nnCalling all followers of the dark lady of 45-55 seasons of experience, A call for Blood and Glory has been sound. Famous blades, and the like for those that stand tall at the end of the day, and for those that remain? death.nn((So, for my 1st event I need some peoples Alts, between 45-55 to play the protagonist's, 5 peoples alts lvl 65-75 to play the Antagonists, and a few people, preferably at lvl 85 to guard us. This is goign to be a Player Driven quest, in the key of Ring of Blood. 5 challenges await, 5 brutal combatants, block the road to glory.nFor those that are signing up, keep in mind the level ranges I have placed, and if you plan to play the part of a bad guy, please have a RP set, and RP title for the event. I have 2 people for the bad guys, and i need a full group for the good guys, I also need somone to play the Part of Prize holder. Message me in game, or here for parts.))
"Its better to Die on your feet, than live on your knees"

Cailieg

Re: Ring Of Nyx.

Postby Cailieg » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm

I would like to sign up Daenara, Devourer of Souls, Former servant of the Lich King Arthas, who has turned her frosty gaze upon Azeroth at his fall, as one of the bosses. ((Orc DK80, has a great rp set and is a very notable looking character))nnnAlexisn*smiles*

Darkclouded

Postby Darkclouded » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm

((signed up on my level 70 warrior alt 'edited for double brackets'))
Dies the beast.
Dies the king.
In fire's path, dies everything.
PS: Yes. You actually do have to run faster than the lion.

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:10 pm

My Porpherius is 41. I can get him to 45 in a few days time!

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Cobriana
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Cobriana » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Zarenicca is from Netherstorm Cartel - shes 51 tho
Cobriana, Nightwarder - Ward of Trials

The Only Stupid Question is the one not asked!
RL > WoW

Ellers

Postby Ellers » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Ring of Nyx went off without a hitch, despite some early griefing, that was taken care of by the guards assigned to defend the event (Meow and Parted) And I believe it was an amazing success. People involved where, Me, Miaoyin, Cobri (on an alt) Dark (on an alt) Koz (on an alt), Shadowfel, Cail (On an Alt) Parted, Aitana, Ulua (on an alt), Loco (on an Alt) elclivistouf, Corsica (On an Alt) Durrakan and Tifu (on an Alt). The event was a player based quest line, where a group of under-leveled chars (Comprised of Koz, Cobri Ulua and Corsica) went up against higher leveled chars (Loco Shadowfel Cail Dark and Tifu) the same way Ring of Blood and Crucible of carnage was done. each "boss" had unique battle quotes, and overall it went really well. one of the things that attracted people to the event was it is something not done often, and there were prizes (An epic piece, close to their level, or 200g). One thing I would have changed is having more Guards, and a Mage, for easy escape in case of Griefers. Also better preparation, on both my part and the "boss mob" parts for quote/macros for the event is something I need to work on for next time. All in all, everyone involved said they had a wonderful time, and I plan to do more of this type of event.
"Its better to Die on your feet, than live on your knees"

Return to “Ward of Lore”