WARD OF LORE MEETING

Dracmorda

WARD OF LORE MEETING

Postby Dracmorda » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 pm

MEETING OF LOREnnThose of you pledged to the Ward Of Lore are hereby officially summoned to convene with the entirety of your Ward on TUESDAY MARCH 23RD at 10PM server time. We will be meeting face to face with one another to discuss the past, present, and future of our Lore, and implementing a few new rules for the entire Ward. Come dressed in attire appropriate for your character, and BE IN VENT. Part of this meeting will be held in vent once the initial rp segment is finished, but this will probably be the last Lore meeting in vent from this point forward. nnIf you are in game and pledged to Lore, you will be expected to be there. For those of you not able to attend, an outline will be posted here with details of the meeting after we have finished up.nnDETAILS: Please fly to Valormok in Azshara and be there five minutes prior to 10PM server. You will be invited to a raid stone at that time and be made aware of the location of the meeting place at that time. Everyone is looking forward to seeing each other there, and actually having the pledges of Lore finally meet in game face to face! We will see you all then.

Partedhair

Re: WARD OF LORE MEETING

Postby Partedhair » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm looking forward to this meeting. I suggest those that seek Umbral Champion of Lore should also attend.

Cocheli

Postby Cocheli » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 pm

I'll try to be present, but Tuesday night is a standing date night, so I'm not sure when I'll be back home and available

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 am

I hope to be there however I get together with a couple of my friends every Tuesday evening. I might be late.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Ashsaber

Postby Ashsaber » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 pm

I've been busy, but I'll try and be there. I won't be able to be on Vent, though.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 am

Those of you pledged to the Ward Of Lore are hereby officially summoned to convene with the entirety of your Ward on TUESDAY MARCH 23RD at 10PM server time.
nnThis invitation is specifically directed to those in Lore. As such, I won't be there, unless you wish me to attend as a guest. *smiles warmly*

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Dracmorda

Postby Dracmorda » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

I'd love for Oracles/officers to be there as I kind of assume you are all part of every Ward, but if you are busy it's not a problem!

Return to “Past Events”