PIRATES BALL: A Server Wide Bounty Of The Sea RP Celebration

Dracmorda

PIRATES BALL: A Server Wide Bounty Of The Sea RP Celebration

Postby Dracmorda » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 am

Imagenn-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------nnWHEN: Wednesday May 5th, 2010 9PM-10:30PM (Server Time)nWHERE: Abandoned Haunted Pirate Ship North East of Vengeance Landing in NorthrendnWHAT: PIRATE'S BALL Bounty By The Sea CelebrationnRULES: Pirate Attire, In Character RP and Ale or Whiskey requirednnYou are cordially invited to Emerald Dream Horde Faction's first RP PIRATE'S BALL Bounty By The Sea Celebration! Any and all Horde RP characters and guild's are encouraged and welcome to attend. Games, dancing, debauchery and undead seaside rituals honoring the sea await you all aboard the haunted pirate vessel just off the coast of Howling Fjord in Vengeance Landing. Prepare for drinks, blood and a fashionable good time, courtesy of Tribe Nyx.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Re: PIRATES BALL: A Server Wide Bounty Of The Sea RP Celebration

Postby Asarelah » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:03 am

Goodness!! Please make sure Myyah broadcasts this to the Horde Assembly!! What fun!!nnEDIT:nChecking PMs I see you already did. Well done !!nMessage subject: Help NeedednFrom: Dracmorda nSent: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 am nTo: Aitana Warburn Asarelah Myyah Swanthula
Last edited by Asarelah on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added additional comment

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Dracmorda

Postby Dracmorda » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

For sure! And anyone and everyone feel free to invite any and all rp'ers you just might have on your friend's list, or guilds that you may work with- the more the merrier!

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:48 am

Many of our folk have gone to a great deal of effort to prepare costumes for this event. Do we have any one in Lore that will step up to lead this.... Or perhaps have G&N take a crack at it ?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

I would, but I'm afraid I don't know of a good place to grind the stuff. Got my costume off the auction house.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Lokistrazsza
Known Alliance
Known Alliance

Postby Lokistrazsza » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:38 am

Uhh so about this event.. Is it still going to happen since, you know, Dracmorda and Swanthula aren't going to be playing anymore?
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear, for I am the meanest mother****er in the whole valley." - Gen. George S. Patton

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 am

Lokistrazsza wrote:Uhh so about this event.. Is it still going to happen since, you know, Dracmorda and Swanthula aren't going to be playing anymore?
nnn..............................................................................what?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Lokistrazsza
Known Alliance
Known Alliance

Postby Lokistrazsza » Sat May 01, 2010 12:54 pm

I read a post saying they were quitting the game. Weren't they going to be the ones organizing the event?
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear, for I am the meanest mother****er in the whole valley." - Gen. George S. Patton

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm

They are, but we are still working out plans for the event. While we love Drac and Swan, and their contribution to Nyx was invaluable, to borrow somebody else's words, the show must go on.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Past Events”