Wedding of Desias and Lèoness

Desias Stormfalcon

Re: Wedding of Desias and Lèoness

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Tue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Loilaton wrote:Death Knights can do weddings too! I can marry you with vows made over the souls of the dammed.....nnn[Loilaton's Wedding Service!: There's a beauty to destruction!]n[Loilaton's Wedding Reception Services!: Nothing says "I love you" Like cutting down ranks of alliance or burning down a town!] ;)
nnYeah, cause nothing says holy matrimony like an avatar of Gaara.nnAnyway, we've settled on having the wedding on June 2nd at about 9:00 PM ST. Just need a confirmation from Asarelah, Aitana, and Nakoichi and we're good to go.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Leoness

Postby Leoness » Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 am

*Falls on the ground laughing at Loilaton* What the hell is wrong with you people! *laughs more* We are not being married by a Death Knight -___- you may attend Loilaton but THAT'S it *giggles*nnOk its settled! *taps her Twins pact on the ground over and over to get everyone's attention*nnI will have three bridesmaids, Ulua, Astreah, and Myyah if she can attend. *smiles warmly* nnhmm..*stops and thinks*..I would as Miaoyin too but..she would either fall asleep or kill me. >>...perhaps more thought on that one.
----
----

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 am

*looks up in surprise at the mighty huntress' remarks*nnThe Sly Slipper kill you? Surely not. And fall alseep while there is mischief afoot? Not possible. *grins wickedly*nnMaster Desias, I shall see to the calendar as soon as I arrive at my desk, and report back here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Leoness

Postby Leoness » Thu May 13, 2010 6:58 am

eh heh heh..you would be surprised Lah >>'''nnBut thank you for putting it up on the calendar *smiles*
----
----

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Thu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

The time has been moved to 7:30 PM Server Time due to timing issues.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

The wedding took place on the shores overlooking Echo Isle, on the outskirts of Sen'Jin Village. After the ceremony, Nightwarder Frosthawk set portals for the entire wedding party to adjourne to Fairbreeze Village for the reception.nnn[06/02/2010]n19:24 [Asarelah]: Friends, Family.... Please make your say to Sen'jin Village, that we may begin.n19:24 [Asarelah]: way, alson19:24 [Valysa]: ok ^.~n19:27 [Valysa]: :)n19:27 [Ulua]: remember to unflag yourselves peoplen19:27 [Gloker]: whyn19:28 [Wiindriider]: dont want the attentionn19:28 [Gloker]: loln19:30 [Brokamono]: We can be fashionably late cant we?n19:30 [Brokamono]: I kid I kid Hold back the bride im on the wayn19:31 [Asarelah]: Friends, Family... Let us go to the beach.n19:31 [Asarelah]: And await the Bride and her Groom.n19:31 [Brokamono]: *Hits the gas pedal down harder*n19:33 [Gloker]: for the alliance raid going to org....n19:36 [Janehoof]: Greetings friends!n19:37 [Mahgilla]: Akamagosh Hoofsn19:37 [Valysa]: kodak moment :Dn19:39 [Asarelah]: Lord Desias, well met and welcome.n19:39 [Asarelah]: Your Lady approaches.n19:39 [Desias]: *nods in respect and holds his hands behind his back*n19:39 [Mahgilla]: Im just confused.. clothes at a wedding hides the... never mind...n19:40 [Desias]: *heaves a deep sigh as he ignores all the unecessary comments*n19:41 [Ginojika]: *watches Desias quetly*n19:41 [Darkclouded]: show offs.n19:41 [Ginojika]: What?n19:41 [Koraion]: *panicks and runs around frantically* Im late im late im late!!!!!n19:41 [Darkclouded]: nevermindn19:41 [Ginojika]: Hi Kora. :)n19:41 [Gemnall]: SO BEAUTIFUL! *Sob*n19:42 [Koraion]: *shuns self* Theyre gonna KILL me!!! T_Tn19:43 [Asarelah]: *glances at her notes as the Bride approaches*n19:44 [Partedhair]: ...Parted so happy.n19:44 [Gemnall]: The eternal bounds of love! So romantic! So beautiful!n19:45 [Xandreluh]: Leoness....your so beautiful.......n19:45 [Asarelah]: Welcome, all of you.n19:45 [Asarelah]: We are gathered here today for one of the happiest occasions in life,to celebrate the joining of a man and woman who love each other.n19:45 [Xandreluh]: shes so pretty.n19:45 [Desias]: *smiles warmly at Leoness*n19:46 [Asarelah]: Such a joining is a most honorable estate, signifying unto us the mystical union, which also exists between us and the Light; n19:46 [Oiyajin]: ...-mutters- Stop cryin', dey don' even married yet...n19:46 [Lèoness]: *smiles and blushes at Desias*n19:46 [Asarelah]: so too may this joining be adorned by true and abiding love.n19:46 [Asarelah]: Today is truly a glorious day which the Light hath made - as today both of you are blessed with the greatest of all gifts - n19:46 [Asarelah]: the gift of abiding love and devotion between a man and a woman. n19:47 [Asarelah]: All present here today - and those here in heart - wish both of you all the joy, happiness and success and the world has to offer.n19:47 [Asarelah]: With this in mind, I charge you both thusly:n19:47 [Koraion]: *comes charging in completely out of breath* Made.....itn19:47 [Asarelah]: Love must be sincere. n19:47 [Asarelah]: Look away from what is evil; cling to what is good. n19:47 [Asarelah]: Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. n19:48 [Dânte]: *looks intently at the bride and groom, listening to Asarelah's words*n19:48 [Gemnall]: *Looks up from his uncontrollable sobbing and whispers.* I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid...n19:48 [Asarelah]: Honor one another above yourselves. n19:48 [Asarelah]: Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Light. n19:48 [Lèoness]: *smiles warmly*n19:48 [Asarelah]: Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. n19:48 [Asarelah]: Share with our people who are in need. Practice hospitality. n19:48 [Asarelah]: Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. n19:49 [Asarelah]: Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. n19:49 [Asarelah]: Live in harmony with one another. n19:49 [Gemnall]: *Begins to bawl again.*n19:49 [Asarelah]: Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. n19:49 [Asarelah]: Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. n19:50 [Asarelah]: Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. n19:50 [Asarelah]: If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.n19:50 [Asarelah]: My dear friends, let us love one another, since love is from the Light and everyone who loves is a child of the Light. n19:50 [Asarelah]: Although life is a gift given to each of us as individuals, we also learn to live together in harmony.n19:50 [Asarelah]: Love is a gift to us from our family and friends.n19:51 [Asarelah]: Through these gifts of love we learn to ourselves to gift it back. n19:51 [Asarelah]: Learning to love and live together is one of life's greatest challenges and is the shared goal of a married life.n19:51 [Asarelah]: Mankind did not create love; love is created by the Light. n19:51 [Asarelah]: Therefore, a husband and wife should not confuse love of worldly things with that of love of one another.n19:51 [Asarelah]: For even if worldly success is found, only love for one another will maintain a union. n19:52 [Asarelah]: The measure of true love is a love both freely given and freely accepted.n19:52 [Asarelah]: As you travel through life together,n19:52 [Asarelah]: I caution you to remember that the true measure of success,n19:52 [Asarelah]: the true avenue to joy and peace, is to be found within the love you hold in your hearts.n19:52 [Asarelah]: I would ask that you hold the key to your heart very tightly.n19:53 [Asarelah]: As you dedicate yourselves to one another, we are mindful of the presence of the Light around us. n19:53 [Asarelah]: May the Light bless you and keep you.n19:53 [Asarelah]: Lord Desias Stormfalcon and his Lady Lèoness will now make their vows to each other.n19:53 [Asarelah]: Lord Desias, please vow your heart to your Lady.n19:54 [Mahgilla]: *turns to parted hair curiously* why does he not bite her and draw blood?n19:54 [Gemnall]: It IS most confusing...n19:54 [Mahgilla]: i am so confused...n19:54 [Darkclouded]: shhn19:55 [Mahgilla]: *nods respectfully at dark*n19:56 [Wiindriider]: *thinks fondly of Desias' entrance into the Halls seeking a home*n19:56 [Desias]: *he gently grips Leoness's hands and holds them up to chest level* My love, Leoness, I am a man of few words when put on the spot. But my vow is to be by your side no matter what the cause may be. I will care for you, fight for you, do anything that willn19:56 [Desias]: give us the happy family we've always wanted.n19:57 [Gemnall]: *Sobs uncontrollably.*n19:57 [Mahgilla]: *turns to vindicta* do they not first have to climb the great mountains of there homeland?? swim the fridgid oceans?? how do they prove themselves worthy???n19:57 [Oiyajin]: Mahgilla... shh, mon. Elvies. Not orcies.n19:58 [Desias]: *his right ear twitches as he catches Mahgilla's comment, but brushes it aside*n19:58 [Ginojika]: *smiles a bit*n19:58 [Gemnall]: This is supposed to be the part where the male rips the Man'ari best man limb from limb...n19:58 [Asarelah]: Mighty Huntress, please vow to your Lord.n19:58 [Darkclouded]: Gem. shhn19:58 [Ginojika]: Gemnall, hush.n19:58 [Mahgilla]: *looks around* apologies.. i am new to such things... i will remain silentn19:58 [Ginojika]: *smiles at Mahgilla*n19:59 [Ulua]: Such formal occassions are indeed foreign to non Blood Elvesn19:59 [Partedhair]: *gets a dry throat watching. Holds in his feelings biting down on his nosering*n19:59 [Desias]: *gives a small cough, hoping everyone will remain silent for the time being*n19:59 [Mahgilla]: *nods and returns a snarl to Ginojika in an attempt to smile*n19:59 [Lèoness]: *She smiled happily gripping his hands tightly as she looked deep into his eyes*..As I you, my Prince. For so long I have dreamed of a happiness that I realized that only you could give me. I vow that I shall ever remain at your side, through warn20:00 [Lèoness]: and sickness. As long as I shall live. *smiles lovingly at Desias*n20:00 [Ginojika]: *chuckles softly at Mahgilla's expression "Cute."*n20:00 [Kallokain]: *accepts Elena's hand firmly, and continues to watch the ceremony, smiling and nodding*n20:01 [Desias]: *Desias removes his goggles, his cataract that had rested on his right eye appears to be missing*n20:02 [Kallokain]: *adjusts the neck of his shirt, obviously not used to such formal dress*n20:02 [Lèoness]: *smiles happily tears on the brim of her eyes*n20:02 [Mahgilla]: *snarls holding his head in his hands mumbling to himself* so confused..n20:03 [Wiindriider]: *comforts Mahgilla*n20:03 [Oiyajin]: -snorts- ...Dis be a weddin'. If joo don' be gettin' married, be silent 'til de end.n20:03 [Ginojika]: *smiles*...yeahn20:04 [Lèoness]: *She smiles and looks over towards the Priestest* And thank you Lady Asarelah for such a beautiful speech. You may continue.n20:04 [Asarelah]: *nods, smiling*n20:04 [Asarelah]: It is my honor, and pleasure to pronounce you Lord and Lady.n20:04 [Asarelah]: Family and Friends...n20:05 [Asarelah]: I give you Lord Desias Stormfalconn20:05 [Asarelah]: And his Lady Leoness Stormfalconn20:05 [Asarelah]: Congratulations, and Desias... YOu may Kiss your Bride.n20:06 [Desias]: *hugs Leoness tightly and kisses her*n20:06 [Thomasbecket]: yesn20:06 [Gemnall]: SO BEAUTIFUL!!!n20:06 [Thomasbecket]: one secn20:06 [Lèoness]: *smiles happily and kisses him in return*n20:06 [Gemnall]: I miss my girlfriend...n20:06 [Thomasbecket]: wait mana - loln20:06 [Gemnall]: It was ONLY thirty years.n20:06 [Leothiel]: (( This makes me wish Oneille were still on the server ))n20:06 [Oiyajin]: Gemnall, I gonna bit choo. Now HUSH.n20:07 [Valysa]: well done :)n20:07 [Gemnall]: *Scoffs*n20:07 [Desias]: *Continues kissing her for a while*n20:07 [Ianodil]: Hmph...n20:08 [Koraion]: I....wanna say something...*fidgets*n20:08 [Lèoness]: *she smiles and breaks from the kiss* I love you. *she whispers gently then looking over at her daughter*n20:08 [Mahgilla]: no blood...n20:08 [Koraion]: I....wanna just say..........that......um.........youre the best papa in the whole wide world!!! *clings to him*n20:08 [Desias]: *he smiles back* as I love you. *he smiles down at Kora and scoops her up, hugging her along with Leoness.*n20:08 [Gemnall]: Let's see if I've got the ol' fel magic in me to do this again...n20:08 [Mahgilla]: wearing pants...n20:08 [Mahgilla]: *grumbles*n20:09 [Valysa]: congrats you two, may your future be a prosperous one :Dn20:09 [Lèoness]: *smiles happily and giggles*n20:09 [Gemnall]: You may bask in the glory of em... STEVE... my infernal.n20:09 [Janehoof]: i orahpajo wa tatahaLo ishne'alo ich chi nahe n20:09 [Gemnall]: ...or not...n20:10 [Koraion]: I'm so happy for you mama....n20:10 [Asarelah]: The Wedding Reception will be held in Fairbreeze Village.n20:10 [Asarelah]: Nightwarder Frosthawk, would you please honor us with a Portaln20:10 [Leothiel]: Gladlyn20:10 [Asarelah]: And stand by until all are through ?n20:10 [Lèoness]: Thank you baby *hugs her daughter tight*n20:10 [Gemnall]: Wouldn't you rather take on of MY portals?n20:10 [Leothiel]: (( BRB ))n20:11 [Asarelah]: Allow the Bride and Groom to enter first pleasen20:11 [Desias]: Everyone to Fairbreeze Village.n20:13 [Mahgilla]: mmmm ERP!!n20:13 [Gloker]: loln20:14 [Partedhair]: She with Leothiel Leothiel make new portal and then goodn20:14 [Gemnall]: I CAN DO IT!!!n20:14 [Gemnall]: Remember, loss of organs is NOT my fault!n20:16 [Gemnall]: If anyone has problems getting here, you can always teleport Gemnall Fel.n20:17 [Lèoness]: Once everyone gets settled we will start with gifts for those who have them'n20:17 [Mahgilla]: *sniffs and pokes at the boar feast on the table*n20:18 [Dânte]: when is gift time?n20:19 [Lèoness]: *she turns to Desias and smiles happily* Well if we are going to start gifts, I shall give you mine first my loven20:20 [Desias]: *nods* Of course.n20:20 [Galeandra]: A great feast =)n20:20 [Galeandra]: For those who prefer fishn20:20 [Brokamono]: Eat your fish its good for youn20:21 [Galeandra]: Thank you Broka ^^n20:21 [Lèoness]: *she smiles and pulls out a small box that was shaking gently and sqeeking*..hehe..I want you to take this..hehe as a small part of me that you can always take with you. Even if you cant see me..you will have this little guy to keep ya company *giggles*n20:21 [Desias]: *nods at Mahgilla and responds in Trol* Mek mek akee, friend. *He translates* For the horde.n20:21 [Saiou]: Oh, yes.n20:22 [Janehoof]: *giggles quietly at Ulua's comment*n20:23 [Desias]: *chuckles at the small hatchling that pokes it's head out and smiles at Leoness. He nods at Mahgilla* Thank you, friend. I hope we will see each others point of view someday.n20:25 [Saiou]: I can get you something else if you woul;d prefer, just give me the word.n20:25 [Lèoness]: Thank you so much Saioun20:25 [Saiou]: *nods*n20:26 [Brokamono]: For you Des I made a few thingsn20:26 [Brokamono]: I hope you don't have them alreadyn20:27 [Desias]: *smiles and nods at Broka* Many thanks.n20:27 [Brokamono]: For you Leoness I have something that I'm a little scared to give youn20:27 [Brokamono]: I mean no disrespect with this gifen20:27 [Valysa]: be well you two, i must depart now for another engagementn20:27 [Galeandra]: ((Keep your pvp turned off. Do not attack.n20:27 [Valysa]: blessings to your wedding, & have fun at your honeymoon ;)n20:28 [Felklek]: Desias, I have something that you might or might not like, I hope you like itn20:28 [Lèoness]: Thank you so much dear friend Brokon20:28 [Desias]: *inspects the shirt* Well thank you, hunter. Looks nicely made.n20:29 [Asarelah]: I must bid you all good eve, and go to my rest.n20:29 [Miaoyin]: it saddens me that i'll be unable to stay... please enjoy these gifts and enjoy the rest of the evening n20:29 [Asarelah]: I pray your union is a happy one.n20:29 [Asarelah]: And your gifts are in the mail !! *giggles, as she vanishes*

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:52 pm

20:30 [Miaoyin]: good nite to you bothn20:30 [Lèoness]: sleep welln20:31 [Janehoof]: *upon sensing enemies nearby, Jane moves her hand to her dagger, preparing for battle once more, wishing that someday the need for battle for cease*n20:31 [Dânte]: *holds out a small carrier from which can be heard the sounds of small meowing* "marzzena and I have gotten this for you two, i hope you like it.."n20:32 [Janehoof]: Stars guide you both always. We are honored to have attended such a glorious occassion.n20:32 [Lèoness]: Thank you so much! the both of you. *smiles*n20:32 [Marzzena]: "Blessings upon you both!"n20:32 [Kallokain]: Elena had to go back to Orgrimmar. I bring gifts for you both from both of us. I wish you as much happiness as we have had.n20:33 [Kallokain]: She does as well. *hands each a fine silk sack*n20:34 [Lèoness]: Oh my! Kallokain thank you!n20:34 [Kallokain]: It is no problem. May these items serve you both well.n20:34 [Desias]: *looks in awe at the gifts* You're too generous, Kallokain.n20:35 [Onotaur]: *Bows before Leoness and Desias with a smile*n20:35 [Desias]: *waves to everyone* Please, congregate. Socialize with everyone. Just becuase we are the bride and groom does not mean all attention must be focused on us.n20:36 [Onotaur]: I bring to you both a single gift I sought a while ago, I hope you like it.n20:36 [Onotaur]: *Smiles and nods*n20:37 [Partedhair]: You need Parted little one?n20:37 [Koraion]: Does this make you my uncle? *quirks head to the side*n20:37 [Darkclouded]: if I may my gift to you is in two parts.n20:37 [Partedhair]: Parted an Uncle?!n20:37 [Koraion]: Hee hee heen20:37 [Darkclouded]: first to each of you a [Elixir of Water Walking] so no river can hold you apart and four [Elixir of Dream Vision] so that you may see eachother evenn20:38 [Partedhair]: Parted excite!n20:38 [Lèoness]: Thank you so much Darkn20:38 [Partedhair]: *hugs the little elf being extra cautious not to break her back with his love*n20:38 [Koraion]: This is the happiest day of my life!!!n20:38 [Lèoness]: Lady Janehoof. It is indeed an honorn20:39 [Janehoof]: No, it is most definately mine, dear Leoness.n20:39 [Lèoness]: *smiles warmly*n20:39 [Janehoof]: George and I have a little gift for you both.n20:39 [Georgehoof]: Excuse us friends, but it seems that there may be several Alliance nearby. We must go see them on their way out, unless they disrupt the occasion. We would like to give our gift before we must depart, however.n20:39 [Janehoof]: Hope it helps you in a time of need, or pleases you in a time of want.n20:40 [Georgehoof]: It is a simple one, but very useful.n20:40 [Desias]: *smiles at Georgehoof* You're too kind, friend.n20:40 [Georgehoof]: I hope it serves you well in your new future together.n20:40 [Lèoness]: We understand Georgehoof, thank you very much for comming and good luck on the battlefieldn20:40 [Gemnall]: ((Terrible storm outside, might have to go soon.))n20:40 [Ginojika]: (( :( ))
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Wedding pictures I've taken to the best of my ability. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

((Continued))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm

((cont.))

Return to “Past Events”