LORE EVENT: MidSummer Fire Festival Tour

Eione

Re: LORE EVENT: MidSummer Fire Festival Tour

Postby Eione » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 am

I'm sorry I couldn't attend this, running fires is a lot of fun, not to mention gold and I would have enjoyed meeting fellow Nyxians.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 am

A most glorious event...nnThankee for all your efforts Ginojika. A most marvelous adventure, flawlessly executed !!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 am

Do not worry. :3 I know a lot of you that wished to go were unable to do so. However I plan on continuing this event. I invite everyone through out the guild to join in. I wouldn't mind attempting to hit the rest of the fires. I, myself haven't gotten my title and I know a few others haven't. Leothiel has offered his service in gettting us through alliance territory.nnThought to continue I need a few people to step forward to assist in guiding us. I have only one requirement, you must be in vent. Everyone asks their major questions in vent and I normally don't have the answer if I have assigned some to lead the way so if you do offer to help me PLEASE BE IN VENT.nn:3nn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

Lokistrazsza
Known Alliance
Known Alliance

Postby Lokistrazsza » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 am

Asarelah wrote:A most glorious event...nnThankee for all your efforts Ginojika. A most marvelous adventure, flawlessly executed !!
nnFlawlessly? What exactly do you call Stonard? :pursue:
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear, for I am the meanest mother****er in the whole valley." - Gen. George S. Patton

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am

Lokistrazsza wrote:
Asarelah wrote:A most glorious event...nnThankee for all your efforts Ginojika. A most marvelous adventure, flawlessly executed !!
We covered the northern third of the Eastern Kingdoms. Now tell me why it takes 40 players to stop a group of 15. Anything that Sneigh has said about standing up and fighting is lost on me.
Lord Leothiel Frosthawk, First of the Mageblood, Proud Lord to Lady Oneille, father and protector of Haeldrin and Islanna

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

*laughs out loud, and sends Loki a hug!!*

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Lokistrazsza
Known Alliance
Known Alliance

Postby Lokistrazsza » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Leothiel wrote:
Lokistrazsza wrote:
We covered the northern third of the Eastern Kingdoms. Now tell me why it takes 40 players to stop a group of 15. Anything that Sneigh has said about standing up and fighting is lost on me.
nnIt doesn't.. That's just how many people from the alliance federation wanted to come when they heard you were there. And that wasn't intended to be a fair fight.. I'll straight up admit that was a zerg. Originally we were just going to protect Lakeshire's flame, then somehow it changed to zerg Stonard. Also 40? We had about 25.. Arithmetic.. how does that work...nnAlso I find it easier to do the flames alone rather than as a group, since when you go as a large group you draw attention to yourself. I managed to get the whole meta done and only died twice.. Once in Org, and once in Thunder Bluff.nnLOL. Hi Lah.
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear, for I am the meanest mother****er in the whole valley." - Gen. George S. Patton

Stodesgier

Postby Stodesgier » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Lokistrazsza wrote:
nnLoki, nnThat post honestly comes across as pretty classless, that raid consisted of Alts, 3 level 60-70's and even a level 20 so trying downplay a 25 vs 15 when in all actuality there was double the numbers is hardly worth coming over to your former guilds forums and gloating about. Do you see me post on Starsongs forums when we beat them at a 3v5 in garadar? Or when I dropped Faebin out of the sky onto the cliffs in Nagrand, forcing her to spirit rez because she couldnt access her body? Or even in their own little RP hub in redridge when we wrecked Sharkeesh on alts until kingship had to come clean up his mess? No because I take my victories, share them with friends and guildies, have a laugh and move on. In the meantime, keep comments like this off of our forums please.nnS.D.
You overvalue existence my dear... Souls are nothing but mere currency to me.
Imagea>

Lokistrazsza
Known Alliance
Known Alliance

Postby Lokistrazsza » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Normally this would be the point where I stop posting in a thread, when someone tries to bait me into an argument. However, it does bear mentioning that there were only 4, not 5, not 40, 4 in Nagrand that day, and Faebin didn't take rez sickness; Zuluu rezzed her. You see, we get in trouble for spirit rezzing(unless it's in a BG or somewhere where that's the only option, or if we need to logout due to RL stuff).nnOh.. and we had some lowbies with us in Stonard too. I also wasn't intending to gloat or downplay anything, just set the record straight. It didn't go flawlessly, and there weren't >30 of us there, including our lowbies.

Tarja

Postby Tarja » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm kinda curious. nnStarsong does roleplay, last I checked, so what i want to know, is why someone from another roleplay guild is well, trolling and quiet possablly even flame baiting, another guilds ROLEPLAY SECTION....nnANYWAY!nnI'm sure your event did go FLAWLESSLY Gino, and I'm sure, it was wonderful despite what ANYONE says.
UC of G&N
Watchdogs have never looked this good before.

Return to “Past Events”