LORE EVENT: MidSummer Fire Festival Tour

Ianodil

Re: LORE EVENT: MidSummer Fire Festival Tour

Postby Ianodil » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Last edited by Ianodil on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words are visible to me... Speak wisely."

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

*begins to read the discussion running her fingers through Humar's thick black mane*nnI believe it is my turn to input.nnLoki. Please leave this thread, your comments and rude and uncalled for and I do not appreciate it. I admit that running a group around just for the fires is not safe but I don't care this is MY lore event. Yes we attacked your home and fled to Stonard, yes you did come and zerg us in Stonard but as I VIVIDLY recall your group then turned around and attempted to ruin my after event party by attacking Silvermoon City for the same reason and with the help of The Crew you were effectively stopped. nnWelcome to a RPPvP server. We will fight, we will RP and we will do BOTH! What happened yesterday was fun but that DOES NOT mean you can come into MY post and tell me how stupid we are and how it was a dumb idea. If you want to go bitch and whine go do it else where I don't need that kind of childish here. This was nothing but fun and your comments are unwelcome.nnOn a side note, thank you Lah for your kind words and thank you Champion Stodesgier and Sir Ianodil for defending my event against this... intruder. I appreciate it and hope to see you again, perhaps you will join us this time Champion. *smirks as she shoos Loki away*nn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

Lokistrazsza
Known Alliance
Known Alliance

Postby Lokistrazsza » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 pm

((nFair enough Ginojika, I'm truly sorry for shitting up your thread. It wasn't intentional. I didn't realize that one little wisecrack would snowball into an Alliance hatefest.nnAnyone that still wishes to remain friends with me can send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll add you on RealID. I won't post in these forums any more, however I'd still like to talk to some of the people I've built up relationships with over the last 3 years. Too many people out there take this game way too seriously.n))
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear, for I am the meanest mother****er in the whole valley." - Gen. George S. Patton

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 am

This thread was in a publicly viewable area. I have now moved it to where it should be.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Stodesgier

Postby Stodesgier » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:52 am

Lokistrazsza wrote:((nFair enough Ginojika, I'm truly sorry for shitting up your thread. It wasn't intentional. I didn't realize that one little wisecrack would snowball into an Alliance hatefest.))
nDo not play the sympathy card with me Loki. In character hate is one thing but you have been critical towards us since before your departure from nyx and a personal thorn in my side. I'm honestly bemused by the degree of arrogance you continue to show towards your former "friends" and current stars that you'll never see rising through the ranks. Gino worked hard on this event and the last thing I will tolerate is a rage quitting spectre from times past to come rain on her parade.n
Lokistrazsza wrote:((Anyone that still wishes to remain friends with me can send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll add you on RealID. I won't post in these forums any more, however I'd still like to talk to some of the people I've built up relationships with over the last 3 years. ))
nLythanor pulled the same trick when he went to Kote and has not once come to these forums to brag or critisize which is EXACTLY how you came across Loki so either you are too ignorant to understand your behavior or you think that were simply to passive and you could get away with acting like this. If people in this guild meant so much to you after three years explain to me why you chose to join an alliance guild that openly hunts, greifs and camps nyxians. Again too ignorant to understand the repercussions or are we too meek to take any action?n
Lokistrazsza wrote:((Too many people out there take this game way too seriously.n))
nviewtopic.php?f=38&t=4492&start=10nChoose your trolling carefully and kindly fuck off my guilds forum.nnS.D.
You overvalue existence my dear... Souls are nothing but mere currency to me.
Imagea>

Eione

Postby Eione » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:45 am

*puts up hand* I'd be happy to help out Gino if it's run during a time when I can attend.nn((Time/day difference can be truly terrible sometimes))

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Thank you Loki for bowing out and good day to you.nnChampion Stodesgier thank you very much for your input and your protection. I greatly appreciate it. :3nnEione,nnThank you for offring assistance. I am planning on continuing this Friday Night. I am FULLY aware there is a late night ICC and I do not want to distract from that. But your help is greatly appreciated.nnFOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO ICC OR HAVE OTHER THINGS KEEPING THEM FROM JOINING IN ON WED. OR FRI.nnI am continuing this event and it will continue til the event is over on the 5th of July. For the moment all I need is someone who knows where the fires are. I need atleast 3 people to stand up to help just incase someone has to bail due to RL issues.nnI also need someone to assist with Alliance fires. Lord Leothiel has offered himself to assist but I am fully aware there are certain events he wishes to attend and that he may not always be availible so having 3 people to assist with that would also be helpful. I'm hoping to have the nxt time when alliance are busy with arenas or raids as they will be lesslikely to run to aid thier cities.nnThank you EVERYONE who is helping me with this and I promise this will NOT be the last event I do. I plan on making sure there is an event EVERY Wed. night and so forth. So if any of you want to have your own Lore events let me know and I will be GLAD to assist as I don't have that many ideas as of right now... hehe... truthfully I pulled this idea out of thin air.. xDnnFOR THE HORDE !! FOR OUR LADY !!nn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Also if we are stopped by alliance we will return to Silvermoon City for partying. :3 Never waste a moment... ;)nnAlso if any did take or does take any screenshots either post them here or plz email them to me.nnmassage.puppy@gmail.comnn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

Aitana
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Aitana » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Loki can't see or respond to this thread since I moved it so he has not seen your responses since my last post.

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Thank you Aitana. nnI appreciate it. :3nn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

Return to “Past Events”