RP event request: Oriental's fashion show and auction

xoott

Re: RP event request: Oriental's fashion show and auction

Postby xoott » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:50 pm

all models!!! plz gather AN HOUR (at least half an hour if you cannot make it) before the event starts in Org. This is necessary to avoid chaos during the show. Plz contact warburn, aitana, stodes or xoott in game for invite. nnthank you everyone for signing up.

Warburn
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Warburn » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 pm

(( Bad news for me. My PC was recently re-installed and I JUST realized I haven't put WoW back on it yet. it's 10:58pm ST and I'm 8% installed. Either only Xoott will make it, or we both will but I'll be fashionably late. Which is fitting or at least typical of Warburn :pursue: ))
Warburn 80 Shaman / Azim dah MIGHTY 80 Warrior / Mustakrakesh 70 Priest
Oracle of Lady Nyx and Stone Guard of the Horde.

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:21 am

A Wonderful Event !!! nnLook at the evening's turnout ! nnImagennnOur first Winner was Ianodil bidding for Thida for an astonishing 150 Gold ! A lovely lovely couple! nnnImagennnOur lovely Oracle was next ! nnnImagennnAnd she was won by Gorehorn ! The old friendship carries on ! nnImagennnVindicta came up next! A personal favorite of mine.. Yowza!!! I lost him though .. *sobs* nnnImagennnBut lost to a great woman! Vindicta is bought by Miaoyin for 300 Gold ! nnnImagennnAnother hot Bull, Thoka , is won by Dionia of the Blackmoon Tribe ! nnnImagennnA lovely new Ephemeral, is .. The Ephemeral Snovit! nnnImagennnAnd she is won by Tsurara! nnnImagennnEione is looking very lovely and biddable! nnnImagennnWho is quickly snapped up by Thoka, the sly dog.. er. Bull. nnnImagennnXoott, the brains behind the event, is supercharged for the Auction ! nnnImagenImagennnAnd Eione wins Xoott fair and square!! nnnImagennnStodesgier struts his stuff for the bidders!nnnImagenImagenImagenImagennnAnd Filarius wins the lovely Stodesgier for an astonishing Auction closing bid of 666 Gold.. an appropriate number for the event indeed! nnImagennImagennnnThanks to all for this excellent fund raising event!! It was very very successful!

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:01 am

It's a shame I could not show up for this because of time. More events please!
Lord Leothiel Frosthawk, First of the Mageblood, Proud Lord to Lady Oneille, father and protector of Haeldrin and Islanna

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 am

I wish I could have stayed awake. What fun!nn/echos FrosthawknnMaur Lots !!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 am

/echoes Lah's echo of Leo. So late for a sleepy Mono. Many more events at varied times.
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Grawlix
Umbral Champion
Umbral Champion

Postby Grawlix » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 am

It was really a fun and clever event. I wasn't able to stay up for the whole thing, unfortunately, but I applaud the organizers. Very well done.

xoott

Postby xoott » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 am

the credit really goes to Stodes and Aitana! you two are the best! :gift: nncheers !!!

Return to “Past Events”