RP event request: Oriental's fashion show and auction

xoott

RP event request: Oriental's fashion show and auction

Postby xoott » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 am

The Oriental's is a runway show and auction featuring garments by talented Nyx members. nnWe will gather a dozen or so hot young female and male models of all races to spice up the runway.nnGarments items will be available for purchase onsite during auction session. nnYou can participate in either of all of the following ways:nn1) come to the event. chill, enjoy, come and go as you wish. nn2) volunteer to be a model. nn3) provide us garments items. nnModels will be paid. nnFree drinks and snacks. nnThe money we make from selling the garments will go to the guild bank. nnAll of the above subject to change...nnEvent organizer: Warburn, Stodesgier and Xoott
Last edited by xoott on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eione

Re: RP event request: Oriental's fashion show and auction

Postby Eione » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

Sister Xoot I would love to attend this, when were you planning to hold it?

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 pm

I would attend and offer any assistance if you wish. :3 When do you want to hold it? I would suggest a wed. night that seems to give the most turn out as it seems to be the claimed "RP/Lore Night".nnGood luck! :Dnn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

xoott

Postby xoott » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Wednesday night or weekend would be the best :PnnThe event will only happen if enough people are interested tho :P

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:09 pm

I would suggest a wed. night that seems to give the most turn out as it seems to be the claimed "RP/Lore Night".n
nnAye, Wednesday night is dedicated to Lore.nnMiss Xoott, I will be most happy to help you get this on the calendar when it does not conflict with days and times that are dedicated to other Wards. Please let me know when you are ready.nn*grins* Some of the Ward leaders are not very prompt with putting up their events, so even though it might look like not much is going on, that is not the case.nnLets do this !!nn/hugs

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

xoott

Postby xoott » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks Lah. *hugs*n :bouncy: nnWe have to see if enough people are interested first. We don't want to have a runway with 12 models, and 2 people in the audience LOLnnbut I wouldn't mind inviting some of our fellow tribes. :P

Eione

Postby Eione » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 pm

*grimaces* Wednesday nights are unfortunately devoted to other pursuits ((I'm at work D:))

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 pm

The last time we had a fashion show, and it's been about two yars back, everyon that wanted to competed. They spent days getting their outfits ready. I do not remember what there prizes where.nnBut it was an awesome night of modeling, dancing and a great time was had by all. I remember it most of all, of the Lore events when I first joined the Tribe.nnI am sure the Guild Bank can support what ever prizes you want, if that is your desire. No worries.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:16 pm

This would be a good opportunity to debut my Frost Lord attire. Who can make the glacial waistband and the glacial robe?
Lord Leothiel Frosthawk, First of the Mageblood, Proud Lord to Lady Oneille, father and protector of Haeldrin and Islanna

xoott

Postby xoott » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 pm

i think i can make the glacial robe... let me see...

Return to “Past Events”