A Tour of the Past: Grim Batol

Desias Stormfalcon

A Tour of the Past: Grim Batol

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Greetings fellow Nyxians. While I do understand that this call out is last minute, I wish to announce that from what I've noticed, not many of our fellow tribe members seem to understand some of Azeroth's greatest points in history. Due to this, my good cousin Wylenus and I plan to individually trek out to famous landmarks of Azerothian history and discuss it amongst our fellow tribesmen. What is the first tour you may ask? Why it's none other than Grim Batol of the Wetlands which I will be leading. Anyone is free to come along, just arrive at Hammerfall, Arathi at approximately 7:30. We will begin our march just a few minutes after. Also, feel free to ask any questions during the tour. Although I cannot provide every answer, I will answer what I know. Who knows, it might be you who will be asked questions.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Re: A Tour of the Past: Grim Batol

Postby Asarelah » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:58 am

Thankee for sponsoring this Desias. It promises to be great fun for those that wish to learn more of the Lore of our world.nn*smiles warmly*

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Ginojika
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Ginojika » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am

*bounces excitedly* I'm definately going!! *makes a cute little kitty face* nn~Ginojika Hoarfrost

Locomono
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Locomono » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:41 am

I lost connection last night Sorry! But I took a few pics. It was fun while I was there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nightwarder of Growth and Nourishment-Loco by most, Broky by some ;)
-Brother to all Nyxians.

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am

I personally thank everyone for coming (despite how late I am posting this). It appears everyone was entertained by my storytelling of this famous landmark. Although, this was my first time leading an event like this and I would appreciate any critical feedback that anyone has to offer.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Return to “Past Events”