Interludes

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Interludes

Postby Leothiel » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 am

Leothiel jumped through the portal in Dalaran. In a matter of seconds, he found himself in Orgrimmar. It is time to buy some more gems. Leothiel had heard rumors about plans for Orgrimmar as well as the lands occupied by the Horde. During a visit to defend Thrall, he released Azureus to have a look around Grommash Hold. The Alliance did come and Leothiel was one of two scores of Horde who repelled the attack on the Warchief. Later that evening, Azureus returned to Leothiel.nnLeothiel arrived home with his wife Oneille asleep in bed as well as their infant son Haeldrin in a cradle next to the bed. He went to the study to scry Azureus' scale. Why does Zoram'gar need to be fortified he wondered. He also saw materials acqustion requests. This is not like Thrall. Leothiel was a bit shaken as he went to bed. He first put his hand on Haeldrin and whispered "Don't die needlessly." After that, he undressed, crawled into bed and gave Oneille a kiss. She stirred for a moment and returned with another kiss.
Lord Leothiel Frosthawk, First of the Mageblood, Proud Lord to Lady Oneille, father and protector of Haeldrin and Islanna

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Re: Interludes

Postby Leothiel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 am

*Stormwind*nnVira became the envy and scorn of her class from not only her visit to Quel'thalas back in August, but her magical prowess as well. She had been receiving anonymous letters from a boy in the class, but she did not know who he was.nnDuring this time, the firmament was rumbling. Seers were sensing something. Anaria's visions were becoming more vivid. Even the family hawk Ghost was behaving strangely.
Lord Leothiel Frosthawk, First of the Mageblood, Proud Lord to Lady Oneille, father and protector of Haeldrin and Islanna

Swanthula

Postby Swanthula » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:26 pm

((Family hawk ghost? I love that))
Bone Priestess of the Zandalari

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Since Leothiel's extended family returned to Stormwind, it has been a matter of preparing for the following year. Throughout September, the Leothiel has resumed the raising of dragonhawks for the first time since he left his parents' homestead for his law apprenticeship. He eased back into it but with something different: They were a bit more temperamental than usual. Leothiel spent some times nursing bite marks on his hands before he had some handling gloves made for him. Those must be signs he thought. One night in bed, he thought about the visions of the dragon engulfed in flames and the dragonhawks that were temperamental. That happened right before the opening of the Dark Portal. Soon, he drifted to sleep.nnIn his dream, he found himself locking down Orgrimmar: A destructive cult had made its way in the walls not only foreshadowing doom but planting explosives around the city. He even had to search refugees making their way into the city. He woke up with Oneille's green eyes facing him followed by a soft kiss from her.nn(( "Ghost" is the hawk's name: Its color is white. Creativity in naming is not my strong point. ))

Oneille
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Oneille » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 am

With the Royal Exchange of Silvermoon City:nnIt's rotten. Weak, decayed flesh wraps precariously about splintered bones, a disgusting sight to some but for the one known as Ossa this was her body...or what is left of it. Those stained teeth smile at the handiwork she's performed for the day. The death knight from earlier left dumbfounded in his tracks. What delicious thoughts! nnThe brother of Frosthawk himself, "Hm, what yummy fun this will be. Well 'White Lion' time to prove just how worthy you are to keep your lioness alive..."nnBrittle old bones groaned resistence. The ancient form of Ossa O'Mai walked away a sinister cackle escaping her lips. Beneath the cadaver a billowing trail of shadow followed...nnn"By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes..." - Witch from Shakespeare's MacBeth
"We live in dark times with dark wonders. Makes me glad I am a warlock." - Lady Oneille Frosthawk, Mother of the Lion's Pride, Mate to the White Lion.

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 am

Thieldren was shaken by the encounter. His next destination was his brother's homestead. Leothiel had received the message and read the letter. Leothiel thought a demon coming to claim his beloved wife Oneille was not going to happen as they had defeated one a few weeks before not just by destroying its corporeal form but having warlocks sever the fiend's ties to the nether permanently. That night, anything that resembled sleep was crowded out by an inevitability of losing Oneille. Do I have to accept it? I do not and will fight to keep my lioness.nnThat morning, Leothiel was lost in his thoughts when Oneille woke up and greeted him with a kiss. That morning, he wondered if a will was ever written out. Leothiel replied "This is for our sakes, not just yours." Leothiel gently took her hands, kissed them slowly and held them to his chest. "I will fight so you cannot be claimed by the nether."

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 am

*Stormwind*nnThe academic term is already over six weeks in progress. Vira wonders who keeps leaving notes on her desk. Back in the home of the Stormwind Frosthawks, it was not as settled. The rumblings of the ground have been becoming more frequent while Anaria's visions were becoming more vivid. She has remained in contact with her fellow clerics as well as seers. They knew something major was about to happen.nn*Eversong Woods*nnLeothiel arrived home and greeted his wife Oneille with a kiss. She took a good look at his new battle regalia. "Have you been busy? I thought you were pursuing knowledge of the world." Leothiel chuckled "I have been. There was a meeting called of the Lady's followers tonight. She is to be summoned to this plane. I have been tasked with assisting in the harvest of 500 souls." Oneille had a look of awe on her face. She broke the silence saying "That doesn't explain the new raiments you have."nnLeothiel paused for a moment before he started speaking. "Last week, Parted told me of the new changes that has allowed him to purchase the highest level battle equipment. I thought it would take a long time to acquire the necessary pay. When I visited the goblin vendor in Dalaran, I was able to purchase everything. I had enough honor scrip banked not just to replace my armor, but my weaponry and the necessary gems for me to cut. Afterwards, I harvested the soul of an Alliance." Oneille smiled and said in very taunting manner "I don't think you will those in bed," and led him by the hand to the bedchamber. Right before they entered, he picked her up and gently deposited her on the bed as it led to something else.

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:13 am

Leothiel woke up feeling a soft kiss from Oneille and something on his body. He turned to wake up to see the white glowing eyes the infant Haeldrin. He has been growing. After some time of tenderness, he pulled out of bed and dressed. A thought was going through his head. The dragonhawks take their cues from the dominant male. With that thought, he said "I am the dominant male." Oneille turned her head towards him. Leothiel had to dig back into the recesses of his memory. He went to the stables. The lead of the dragonhawk pack met him. Leothiel grabbed the rabble-rouser by the scruff of the neck and held him down close to the ground. The dragonhawk tried to bite, escape and even shot some flame, but Leothiel would not give this time. It took some time but this troublemaker was suppressed and recognized that Leothiel is in charge of the stables. The dragonhawks were still temperamental but they knew enough not to bite or burn the elf.

Oneille
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Oneille » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 am

Normal family routine of the morning: Leothiel gets up, Oneille greets him with a kiss, and little Haeldrin nurses. The Frosthawks seem the typical family of Sin'dorei, but a darkness looms over the once light of Azeroth. Tell tale quakes and rumors of elements gone mad make for an interesting conversation indeed. A few shamans believe Mother Earth is angry while others hold fast to sinister forces at work. Whatever the reasoning the winds of the land sing a grim song. nnOneille clutched Haeldrin tightly to her bosom as she walked about the homestead. Months ago she rested in peril. Now, the tide turned. She held the benefit of the doubt. The morning chores finished Oneille placed Haeldrin in his crib. Infant Frosthawk slept soundless as usual. "My little cub, my little lion." A sweet smile fell upon her lips. A mother's love for her child. Oneille peered out the window. She witnessed the beauty of the morning and the beauty of her and her husband's homestead.nn"Hm, little Haeldrin in another week your father and I are going to celebrate one year together."
"We live in dark times with dark wonders. Makes me glad I am a warlock." - Lady Oneille Frosthawk, Mother of the Lion's Pride, Mate to the White Lion.

Leothiel
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Leothiel » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Leothiel left Icecrown revitalized but battered and his armor showed it. He arrived home. Oneille was asleep in bed Leothiel gave her a kiss then went to the cradle and gave Haeldrin a kiss on the forehead whispering "You will not live in a world where Arthas is Lich King." Oneille stirred and looked up. She knew something was up as she does not normally see Leothiel's raiments someone torn up. Leothiel's look of excitement through his tired body said something even more. Leothiel could tell Oneille had awoken. Leothiel quietly undressed and slipped into bed kissing Oneille once more before speaking. "Those who fell in the Scourge invasion have been avenged. Arthas is no more." Oneille mustered her half-sleeping body for a kiss. They both fell asleep in each others' arms without a word.nnThe next morning, the couple awoke. Leothiel went to the stable to check on the dragonhawks while Oneille nursed Haeldrin. Despite the dragonhawks not biting Leothiel, they were still agitated which made egg collection difficult. Leothiel took some of the dragonhawk eggs to the kitchen before heading back out some more. He checked the wardstones around the property: All of them were at full strength. The plowed portion for the garden next year was covered perfectly. The home and the land were ready for winter. Leothiel would have gone for a swim in the river, but the weather was unusually cold for the month of October.nnThe silence of the morning and the running of the rapids was broken with a whinny: Thieldren has arrived. "Brother, I heard what happened to your group last night in scrubbing this world of Arthas." Leothiel looked Thieldren in the eye and said "We are heading to Quel'danas very soon to visit Islanna's spirit. Perhaps you would like to join us." Thieldren was surprised by this. Oneille was soon ready with Haeldrin in tow. Thieldren was glad to see that Haeldrin was growing. The four them left for Quel'danas.nnThe October weather was cooler than usual even for the island. Leothiel picked up some holy water. Soon the family were at a grave marked "Islanna Frosthawk." Leothiel poured water on her grave. Her spirit arrived "My brother, you come bearing some news. I felt it when you defeated Arthas. Now a sense of peace has settled on those who died under his sword." There was a cry from Haeldrin. Islanna's spirit looked and walked towards him. Soon, she looked at Oneille and smiled. "Sister, the future will always be uncertain. Do not fear for your family." Leothiel spoke up "Sister, I apologize for coming to you empty-handed: Not having anything to lay on your grave." Islanna's spirit laughed then she spoke "My brother, I know you killed the monster that tore our lands and split our house. That news is better than any treasure of his. I must give you a word of warning: Though Arthas is dead, the Lich King is still alive and must stay that way." Leothiel's heart sunk. Islanna's retreated back to the afterlife.nnAt lunch, Oneille wondered what Islanna meant by the Lich King still being alive. Thieldren was about to speak before Leotheil motioned him not to do so. "There must always be a Lich King or the Scourge will be even more destructive. I thought Bolvar Fordragon had died at the Wrath Gate. He lived and has been Arthas' prisoner since. The breath of Alextrazsa saved him like it saved me. He is more like a lava elemental with a human's body now. Tirion Fordring was about to crown himself as Lich King until Fordragon convinced him otherwise. If there is no one serving in a capacity of Lich King... The Scourge will overrun us and complete their mission of snuffing out life. All we did was lead a coup."

Return to “Library of the Sages”