ULua the Fool

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

ULua the Fool

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am

There were all laughing at her.nnnSuch villany! Such betrayal. Ulua knew deep inside that it was all a setup to begin with. The sweet words of Olflanagin were carefully set to work on her one weakness: lonliness. nnShe turned slowly from the laughing Alliance and Horde. And knew that to end this suffering she must end her life. The ledge. She began to cry but her inner rage made her fearless to jump.n
jumper.jpg
nnAs she was falling she felt the deep feeling of regret. So many untied knots. So much unfinished work. Bah she hated her self more than at any time in her life. In that three second fall her heart filled full of hate.nn
dead ulua.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: ULua the Fool

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 am

So many jeers, boos and tears. nnShocked eyes and malicious grins. nnUlua was dead.nnThe two sides, Horde and Alliance began to battle in the fortress of Halaa. The sounds of war, the smell of burning flesh. All in the name of Love lost. The pools of blood ran down the cliffs of Halaa. So much hate and anger fulled the warring factions. nn
halla battle.jpg
nnnHowever, one servant of Nyx, Wylair the Shaman began to pray for Ulua. She cast a spell to call her from death. Ressurect the foolish Bloodelf for her crime did not fit the punishment.nnUlua could hear Wylairs call from the Living world. She began to walk to her voice. Ulua rose from the dead with the help of her magic. To the west, she could hear the battle rage on in Halaa. If she was as brave as she boasted she would have doned battled gear and set to avenge her fools pride. nnHowever Ulua had had enough.nnShe bandaged her wounds, and slowly mounted her steed and rode away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 am

Ulua knew one place in the world that she could find solace. She headed to the tiny church in Tarren Mill. So many sundays she had given her sermon to the farmers and adventurers. nnUlua was a Paladin, a warrior in the name of the Light. But since the war, the Light had only given her pain and suffering. Was she not holy enough? Did she not follow the teachings of the Light? Her whole existance was measured in piety and subserviance to the way of the Paladin. And for what? To be trodded on and spat upon? Ulua prayed and prayed.nn
prayin.jpg
n
prayin 2.jpg

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 am

And the Light did not answer!nnNothing but silence from any Holy Avatar. No signs. No response at all to her prayers. nnUlua's faith was shattered. No longer would she follow the Light. For as bright as it shined it ignored Ulua's pain. nnShe began to wander outside of Tarren Mill, exhausted and disheartened. nnShe found a male standing outside a cave. He looked at her.nn"Princess Ulua. Come inside. They are expecting you"nn
rogue1.jpg

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:48 am

what lay beyond the cave....n
cave.jpg

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Ulua found the secret base known as Ravenholdt. There she met the likes of high level assasins, Lord Jorach and Master Kang. nnMaster Kang was short but sweet to her,n
rogue pic.jpg
nn"Lord Jorach wishes to speak with you, Ulua"nnUlua climbed to the outer balcony of Ravenholdt.nn"So your rogues where spying on me then?" she asked Lord Jorach.nn"We spy on everyone sister Ulua. However we have noticed you have a gift that would go to waste if you continued down your suicidal path."nnUlua listened for she had no other place to go.nn"There are few in this world who fall from grace. It creates humility. You, my girl. Would be wise to learn from your former life of high society and parties. As you know we are a group of assasins and spies. We could use someone who knows the Aristocrates." Lord Jorach smiled a smooth smile. "Take this time to train with us. And you in turn can teach us more of the Elite powers that run the cities of Azeroth."nn"So I teach you thieves the ways of the Nobles? For what reason?" Ulua asked.nn
lord 1.jpg

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Lord Jorach Ravenholdt looked at Ulua,nn"Most of my rogues come from the sewers of Dalaran or the alleyways of Orgrimmer. As clever as they may try to disguise thier roots, they do not know the ways of the Nobles. Sure a fancy robe and some makeup will hide a rogues scars, but they cannot get into deep cover work. This is where I could use someone like you. Train them in your bizarre socialite ways and I in turn will make you the most dangerous Assasin in Azeroth!"nnUlua thought for a moment. She had many enemies. And many she would see die in a fire. nn"I have been used before Lord Jorach. I will not be used again."nn"Yes of course, my dear" he said. "Take some time. You have been through much lately. I know such a decision will be a hard one. Stay with us for a few days as my guest. Ravenholdt is probably not up to your standards, but my rogues are not ignorant to hospitality". With that said two servants came from the shadows. "Treat Princess Ulua with the respect you give to me" nnLord Jorach Ravenholdt looked into Ulua's eyes, "Come back to me when you wish to speak some more"nnnUlua more confused than ever took her leave.nnn
mooon.jpg

Dracmorda

Postby Dracmorda » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:05 pm

((It's so hard to change a character that is very established and sell it, but you have done it, and VERY WELL! This is such a fun story to follow, I am really enjoying it! Good job!))

Swanthula

Postby Swanthula » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm

((Same!!!))
Bone Priestess of the Zandalari

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm

((thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm gonna start working on a screenplay and this is really good practice. whats are my characters motivations yadda yadda yadda!

Return to “Library of the Sages”