|Battered bones|

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

|Battered bones|

Postby Pain » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 pm

The bell tolls in Elwynn Forest once.....nThe sound of metal brushing together and hitting the side of the Northshire stables.ntwice....nMetal knocks on the roof of the stables then the sound muffles out. Crows fly off the roof disturbed from their rest.nthird.....nA massive undead leaps off of the roof landing on top of a guard slicing a knife through his neck with blood shooting out as he rips it out. The undead runs up to the second guard punching him in the stomach then grabbing him by the helm and throws him against the stone wall throwing the guard off balance from the knock sending him to the ground disoriented. A heavy boot kick the helm off, the undead grins fiendishly, a crunch then.... blood, brains, and all splattered all over the ground.nThe huge heavy undead stumbles into the Northshire Abby, killing a random priest, still in training, talking to a new paladin about; gibberish it didn't matter. They were already dead.nnThen the undead takes off at a sprint, charging right at the bishop of the abby, sliding the two fist weapons that had blades on each one, smoothly into the foreheads of the two guards guarding the bishop slamming them into the wall behind them in the process. The undead's head ended up an inch from the bishop's face. His bright yellow eyes staring right at the bishop.nnThe bishop scrabbles to the wall... trying to get some distance between him and the undead. It only give him another inch. The undead arms still stuck out, were brought together to wear the blades of the weapons were barley touching. A heavy greeve lifts up and kicks the bishop back, useing the blades of the weapons and the force of the kick to decapitate the holy one. Satisfied the undead turns and disappears into the shadows....

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Re: Battered bones..........

Postby Pain » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Another undead, this one wearing a cloth robe and having hair sticking out as if he fell asleep and his hair stayed there, stumbles into the crime scenes. This one taking different samples of blood and various things. As the cloth undead enters the room where the bishop was killed he noticed on the wall aboved the dead priest's head, there was something written in blood... PAIN. The cloth undead sighed and turned to the his fellow undead, all wearing the royal appocathary symbol, "Whats the report?" said the crazy haired undead.nnA rather well groomed undead responed, "Virz sir, we have discovered that our target for the expirament is dead..."nn"Thank you general obvious you twit... I know our target is dead, he is right here!" Virz says as he points to the bishop.nn"Then who did it?"nnVirz turns and looks at the drawing... "Our work is done here."

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Re: |Battered bones|

Postby Shixin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:48 am

((MOAR! ALso, is this open RP, or personal story?))

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 am

((this is a story with events that are happening every so often. but comments are welcome))

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:53 am

[Back in the Undercity]nnIn the cold dark sewer like Undercity, Pain is in the War Quarter sharpening his blade and preparing for the future. As he was about so make off to the target dummies for practice, which he prefered sparing over, a clothed undead with crazy hair walked up to him.nn"Virz.... long time no see." Said Pain still gathering up his gear.nn"Pain, you should know that what you did in Northshire was putting us back on our research." nn"What research? You know how the body works, you know how to reanimate multiple corpses, and you know how to do mass genocide. What could you possible learn from these corpses? O and hello to you to."nn"We can learn how this... light affects the body and how they can do what they do and...." At this point Virz noticed Pain not paying attention. In stead he noticed he was just stabbed by him! Virz looks curiously at Pain, and a grin was his reward.nnPain's grin was as fiendish to Virz as it would be to a human. for the first time in years Virz felt a tad bit afraid at who or what he was looking at. Countless battles, slaughters, and expiraments never amounted to the fear that struck Virz with a simple grin.nnPain finally releases the dagger leaving it sticking in Virz, "hmfph, fine I let you do your research but I need to gain something to."nn"You kill them, we remove the bodies. Think about it... get back to me when your finished." nAs Virz turns he wonders how did Pain get this way, it had to be some sort of infection. Chuckling to himself he whispers, "Insanity, thats what your infected with..."

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 am

Pain hits the target dummy thinking about the offer. Sighing Pain turns and walks to his satchel of gear, picks up a polearm completely ripping the target dummy up to where it fall over from being cut in half. Content Pain picked up his stuff and went to the Apothecarium.nnAfter walking threw the damp corridors to the basement of the Apothecarium he found Virz at work with some flasks and some sort of orange substance. "So what's my cut of this deal?"nnVirz looks up from behind his lab, "What? fresh alliance being dead isn't enough for Pain? hmm... then how about some gold? or perhaps Felweed?" Grinning as the words felweed came poured out of his mouth, Pain's eyes glow a bit more and becomes focused. "Well then, I see I caught your interest. Do this task for me and I will not only pay you 50 gold per kill but I will also show you a place to grow your own felweed and I might help you distribute.. IF I get some cut."nnPain's gaze fixed and deep in thought doing calcuations in his head, "75/25"nn"Deal"nnPain nods and disappears... Now where do I kill alliance at this time?

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:41 pm

((the story will be made into a movie later, but at this time I will continue posting for the "book" version of it.))

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Pain falls to the ground and suddenly goes unconcious.nnEyes flip open and Pain hears the sound of metal hitting other medal, horse hooves hitting the ground at a gallop, orders being shouted, yet still dazed enough not understand the order. nHe sits up and realizes that they are in Halaa. A hand reaches down and grabs Pain by the cloak. He scrambles to his feet trying to stop the hand from dragging him into an unknown area, but he gets slammed up against the tree. He looks up to see who did then but then to his shock he sees the red bandana, Then he looks at the hair, it was brown. "Drake!? Whats going on?" nnDrake responds, "We are under attack! They have more than we anticipated, we need to get the F$&% OUT!"nnNodding Pain scrambles to his feet and searches for a way out, suddenly Drezo and Virz cross his mind. "Where is Drezo and Virz?"nn"They are waiting for us on the other side of the of the bridge, cut the chat Pain we need to move!" At his word they ran for it.nnAs they were about to cross the bridge they hear something like a tauren running, but these were lighter and faster, they turn just in time to see a drenai grin and shoot thunder on the ground. Knocking both Pain and Drake off of Halaa falling to the hard ground below.

Pain
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Pain » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am

Return to “Library of the Sages”