Naming a Spirit Beast

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Wyrmrider

Naming a Spirit Beast

Postby Wyrmrider » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:01 am

ImagennWyrmrider kneels before Skoll.n[Wyrmrider] says: Welcome home, friend.n[Wyrmrider] says: You have fought bravely by my side against Alliance and elemental spirits alike.n[Wyrmrider] says: But you are a noble soul, not a mere servant. I can ask no more of you.n[Wyrmrider] says: You are free -- to follow me into battle, or to return to your kind.n[Wyrmrider] says: Do you understand, Skoll? I am giving you a choice.nWyrmrider listens intently to Skoll's soft growling.nWyrmrider frowns.n[Wyrmrider] says: You and I are more alike than I realized.n[Wyrmrider] says: Very well, Skoll. Shall we return to the hunt?nThe spirit wolf barks twice and shakes his head.n[Wyrmrider] says: What then, Skoll?nThe spirit wolf snarls sharply.n[Wyrmrider] says: Oh my. Forgive me. That is not your name, is it?n[Wyrmrider] says: The giants named you on their own whim... I wonder if they ever thought to ask you, or if any of them knew how.nThe spirit wolf stares at Wyrmrider impatiently.nWyrmrider bends his ear to the wolf's muzzle again.nWyrmrider smiles.n[Wyrmrider] says: So be it. Let's go!nTesla barks enthusiastically.nnImage

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Re: Naming a Spirit Beast

Postby Myyah » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:53 am

*claps enthusiastically * More ! More !

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Return to “Library of the Sages”