A bloodknights memories.

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Ellers

A bloodknights memories.

Postby Ellers » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 am

The elf walked into the room, casting his gaze around, he found familiar markings upon the wall. He had been here before, but it had been a long time. he walked toward the center of the room, removing his blade from his shoulder and placing it upon the mantle, somewhere it hadn't rested in years. he heard noises in a room deeper in the house, one he knew as the kitchen. He hoped he knew the source of the noises.n"I didn't think you'd come back." a voice came out of the room.n"I told you, I was going to come back alive." he answered, relieved that he recognized the voice.na figure walked out of the back room, smiling as soon as she saw him. she rushed forward into his waiting arms, pulling him close and squeezing tightly. She looked up and kissed him gently, then pulled back and slapped him fiercely. n"you told me you'd be back in two years. TWO YEARS. I haven't seen you five years!" she pulled out of his embrace and walked across the room. "What do you have to say for yourself?"n"I..I.." he sighed deeply. "I was deployed to the Dark Portal. If not for you, and Sylvanas i would be in that blasted plane right now. I was to be deployed with Khadgar to the other world."n"The..-"n"Yes, the home world of the orcs. You may have not seen any here, but should you ever meet one you will know just how savage and terrible they are." He moved toward her, the sounds of his armor echoing in the room. "I love you Dalina, you kept me from going mad out there, the thought of coming back to your warm embrace, even just once more, kept me alive." she turned, tears in her eyes, but a smile on her face.n"I love you to,..." The words trailed off as the memory faded. Ellers stood where he had, all those years ago, in the ruins of his home. A sound behind him prompted his hand to fly to his blade, spinning around. Quel'Dalar was at the figures throat in an instant.n"S,s,s,sorry sir..." mumbled the elf, "I was tasked to scout this village and its not everyday you see an elf just standing in a ruined house like this." Ellers lowered his blade and sheathed it.n"Its ok," he said, his voice dry and cracked from not using it in so long. "was lost in memory, thats all." he walked past the elf, stopping at the door to look back at the ruined mantle. it seemed like only yesterday his blade Destiny has been placed there. He continued out of the village trying not to think about it. far to many memories here. His Hawkstrider was waiting just outside the village, unwilling to enter earlier. He patted it on the neck, then pulled him self into the saddle. He took one last look upon the village before turned towards the north and continuing on. He rode for a few hours, eventually finding himself at the gates of Silvermoon. He hurried inside and set off at a hurried pace toward the Bloodknight Barracks. He stepped inside, only to have his way barred by to Knights at the entrance.n"What is the meaning of this?" he demanded.n"Noone is permitted to enter sir, Liadrin's orders." the left knight said, without even looking at him.n"Why? this is-"n"Ellers, you will choose your next words very wisely, as they may be your last." came an cold voice behind him. He spun around, finding Lady Sylvanas behind him. he had never come to terms with her transformation, and ever time her saw her it was a painful reminder of his failure. he dropped to one knee quickly.n"Milady, what brings you here?"n"I'm here to reacquisition a Bloodknight for service, only to find the door barred. I do remember there being more hospitality in my homeland." she said coldly looking at the knights. "Now, are the two of you going to just stand there and look stupid, or are you going to let me and Ellers pass?"n"But, milady I have been told not to permit anyone, even one such as you." said the Knight, fear thick in his voice.nSylvanas mumbled and looked at Ellers, Sighing she turned toward the nearby bar. "Care for a Drink? Or has battle hardened even you to a conversation with an old friend."n"Why yes Milady, I would enjoy a drink with you" they walked away, dreadguards in tow. the walked in, and the barmaid walked over to meet them. n"What can i get you?" she said looking at Ellers, trying not to meet Sylvanas's gaze.n"Is my room free Velandra? Me and Sylvanas would like a drink. And a quiet one."nVelandra was visibly shaken learning who it was standing in front of her. "Of course Ellers, right this way." she lead them up stairs and left them in one of the rooms, Ellers quickly took a seat upon a cushion and looked at Sylvanas.n"Not going to sit?"n"I might, but I need to ask something of you first."n"and that would be?"n"I came here to post a bounty."n"I thought you might, noone in your kingdom will help?"n"I'd rather they not know..." she trailed off turning around. "It recently came to my attention that a contingent of Scourge has taken refuge in a shop above the Undercity. Now usually i would just send the Dreadguards to deal with it but since the Wrategate the Warchief has had me under close watch and sending a unit of my own soldiers into my own territory seems a little,... well you know."n"Suspicious?"n"Something like that. I had actually hoped I would find you here, as I'm sure i can trust you with this... right?"nHe thought about it for a moment, looking at her, glaring at her smile.n"you know i can't refuse, I owe you my life."n"oh that's not just why I'm asking you. I believe the shop holds something you might want."n"What shop?" he asked, already knowing the answer.n"The Jeweler. I heard you lost something there" she said turning to the door. "I can count on you right?"nHis face flushed, could it still be there? He looked at her, anger for being used like this apparent.n"Yes" he spat, "you can count on my milady" with that she walked out, without even looking back. even though he couldn't see her, he knew she had that damn smile on. He stood up as Velandra waked in.n"Leaving so soon sir? You haven't even gotten your drink."nhe smiled at her and apologized, promising to return when he was done. He walked out of the bar, without a look back. Mounting his hawkstrider he glared at the Spires far above him.n"Its gunna be a long night" he sighed moving on.
"Its better to Die on your feet, than live on your knees"

Ellers

Re: A bloodknights memories.

Postby Ellers » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 am

(( These are the events that lead up to my Motherboard frying. In the sense of Rp I was cursed with an extreme Frailty, unable to move or communicate.))

Ellers

Re: A bloodknights memories.

Postby Ellers » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Ellers waked up to the entrance of the Undercity, pausing for a second to scowl at the scent now permeating the entrance, and then continued through the great arch, not turning toward the stairs downward, but toward the barred door at the back the entrance to Old Lorderon. He released the bar holding the door shut and pushed it open. he stepped into the ruined street, aware of the scent of dust and charcoal. continuing down the lane he kept his eyes upward, attempting to read the signs. Most where destroyed from both the fires that had burned and the havoc the demons had wreaked. Continuing down the lane he tripped on a fallen soldiers helm, pausing to pick it up he recognized the symbol on it as the Lorderon crest. Casting it side he scanned the area, trying to figure out where he was, as he had only been to the once before, in his youth. He turned down a nearby alley, attempting to find the market. He came out of the alley next to a barred door, realizing he was at the prison, he could find his bearings now. Turning toward the market, he picked his pace up. Entering the market he hurried toward where the Jewelers had been years ago. Coming to a halt and turning toward a shop he attempted to read the sign. Even with the extensive damage he could make out the Name of the shop. he pulled the wreckage from in front of the door, walking in he scanned around, looking for the store room. Locating it he walked toward it, puling the door strait off its hinges and threw it to the corner of the room. Looking around he noticed two skeletons in the room, one clearly the owner of the shop, being covered I jewelry, the other cloaked in a decaying dress. All the packadges in the room had been emptied and tossed around. He sighed and dropped his head. Spying something under the hands of the skeleton wearing the dress he knelt down and lifted it, and was distracted by a glint at the bodies neck. noticing a necklace he pulled it off, hoping to get it back to any family this poor girl had. He took a good look at it and his heart sank. Tears in his eyes he realized it was the locket he had given Dalina prior to leaving Goldenmist. He dropped the locket, and began sobbing uncontrollably.n"I.. I.. I guess my search is over..." he sobbed, cradling the head in his lap. "I'm so sorry Dalina... I left you alone... this is my fault." noticing a tear in the fabric, by a fold. Moving the fold, he saw a dagger embedded in the bodies ribs. Pulling it out he instantly recognized the design on the pommel as an assassin in the Undercity. His hand reached out to the small box under the bodies hand, opening it to see the ring he bought, so long ago. Tears now flowing freely from his eyes he stood up and turned towards to the door he noticed movement in the street. Exiting the shop he came face to face with a dreadlord.n"You should have never gone to the Blasted lands."n"I was tasked to find something, and as your wretched hands had it, you had to die."nThe dreadlord chuckled and raised his hand.n"well the enjoy your last seconds mortal. Xeim dus meridath!" a ball of energy struck Ellers in the chest, throwing him into the wall behind him. He was rapidly blacking out now, realizing that the spell had been a curse he knew he had but seconds to finish his opponent, summoning all the holy energy he could he directed it at his enemy. The blast ripped the demon apart, leaving only the armor. stumbling down the road he managed to make it to the entrance to the Undercity, where he collapsed.

Return to “Library of the Sages”