Hunter's Journal - Moments of Peace, Years of War.

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Kozaky
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Hunter's Journal - Moments of Peace, Years of War.

Postby Kozaky » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:14 pm

November 30thnnEarly afternoon. I have just awoken, still very groggy from last night's events. <<The overly fancy print fades a little>> Will continue as soon as Doriado gives ba-<<the print continues to fade quickly and becomes nearly illegible>>-ck my ink pot.

Kozaky
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Re: Hunter's Journal - Moments of Peace, Years of War.

Postby Kozaky » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

December 01n<<Many unnecessary symbols cover the margins of the page>>nn~~Morning, Orgrimmar~~nnYesterday, Dori spilled my ink pot outside Lady Tarja's tavern. Spent most of the day looking for one. Today, I check my equipment for any faults, then head out for battle at a place they call the Trial of Champions. I've heard that they treat the winners of the trials very well, giving them exotic weaponry and other battle gear. This piques my interest.nnThings to donn✓ Win so called "Trial of Champions"nn◘ Annoy shape-shifter as often as possible nn✓ Make things explodenn◘ Practice and master my tinkering to im<<the rest is heavily scratched out>>nn✓ Remember that this journal can be read alwaysnn~~Evening, Dalaran~~nTook it upon myself to gather Worg meat with Myyah and some other fellow tribesmen today. Found a rather interesting eagle that I tamed. I have bestowed upon it the name "Merca," as it seemed fit for the creature. Wasn't able to accomplish all of my goals, but perhaps tomorrow shall lead me to the path of completion.

Kozaky
The Lost and the Fallen
The Lost and the Fallen

Postby Kozaky » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 am

December 03nn~~Dalaran~~nnYesterday was quite the rush, I actually forgot to write! Fellow tribemates decided to raid what remained of Icecrown, and I tagged along. After a mild set back in the beginning, we proceeded to tear the Citadel up. I found some nice equipment to use as well, as did some others. Today, I am journeying with more of our tribe to the Black Temple, and from there continuing a trek through Icecrown, cleansing it once and hopefully for all.

Myyah
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Myyah » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:03 am

*walks by and spots the journal lying on a table. Myyah picks up the journal, looks around quickly, and quickly writes... * nnKozaky, I do thankee for your contributions to the guild bank the other night. We are always in need of Worg Steaks these days it seems. nnRemember the feeling that you got , stalking the Wolves... the pine needles crunching slightly beneath your feet.. the scent of our prey as it catches your nostrils.. the sunlight dabbling through the leaves onto your skin, giving you a natural camoflage... don't forget to return to your hunter roots from time to time. We gain our energy from the Earth Mother as we tend to Her flocks. nn~~Myyah

Nightwarder of Growth & Nourishment

"The pendulum of the mind does not swing between right and wrong, but rather between sense and non-sense."
~C.G. Jung

Return to “Library of the Sages”