Just Another Day (Open)

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Partedhair

Re: Just Another Day (Open)

Postby Partedhair » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm

A pet monk is practicing fighting techniques when a large shadow passes over him. He looks up with a jaw dropping face and runs off holding his hat. A hoof presses down into the dirt making a print as a wrathful barrier spears its bottom into the ground. A large Shu'halo leans against the strength of the shield. Parted looks on at Tylothas eager to give his word. His long hair is blowing in the wind. n "Parted come along too. You need group. Parted know creepy area." Parted walks away from his barrier sticking from the ground. He removes a pointer from his satchel. His hair covering his eyes in the waves of the wind. Parted gives Tylothas a piece of parchment. Tylothas looks at the blank parchment, "Is this a joke?" Parted grins raising his arms to the air. "Parted trick you good. That no joke. You get capture, then you used parchment." n Wylair looks on at Tylothas wishing approval to invite the tauren along. Tylosthas nods slowly, "What of this blank parchment? Why must you be cryptic, shaman?" Peons dance around and touch the barrier sticking from the ground as if it were gold. They scurry off in fear when Parted pulls it from the ground swinging it over his back. Parted responds as he climbs over the seat of his chopper. "Ahh.." He sits back on his bike starting it up as fumes burst out the back. "When you get capture by enemy, you show parchment." Tylothas turns to Wylair placing a hand on his shoulder, "Is our shaman friend losing it?" n Parted revs the gas. nWylair looks at Tylothas. "Anything that tauren gives you, you should keep. He's a strange Shu'halo but he's good in a fight." They wait for Shixin.

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Wylenus eventually makes his way behind Tylothas and rubs his temples.nn"anything, just get me out of this city..."
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Wylair

Postby Wylair » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 am

Even though she still be in ghost wolf form, Wy speaks, the wolf's mouth doesn't move, but Wy's voice is heard nonetheless.nn"Trust Parted, dat parchment be of good use if yous gettin captured, I won't be needin' one though."

Partedhair

Postby Partedhair » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 am

Looks down at one of his dirty side mirrors. Parted spits into it cleaning it off with a finger. He adjusts it peering into its reflection. The window of a world behind him and to a small mob of citizens and passerbys awe the beauty of the lifeless mount. He lifts his head looking around at the fellow Nyxians. "Parted make room and then good." He reaches for a lever attached to the right side of the chopper pulling it upward. Tylothas begins to roll the parchment up looking on. "Now what?" Tylothas' eyes widen. He looks steadily on at the chopper's transformation as it takes on a new look. nnFour metal rods spike outward wearing skins of metal and leather. Parted locks a part of the side making room for the parts to fit into place. A small side wheel flips up and spins as it slowly touches the ground. "No good." Parted reaches over to check the seatbelt. "It must have snap again." Concerned, he doesn't worry too much after many years of practice. "When you ready to leaf. We leaf." Tylothas folds his arms cocking a leg muttering, "Showoff." Parted chuckles mighty reaching for a coconut. With a tight grip of the Stranglethorn fruit, Parted smashes it into his forehead producing a small crack. Tylothas drops his arms and weighs them to his hips. He blurts to Parted, "Does that even hurt you? You're such a big animal." Parted sips the milk spewing from the coconut.

Wylair

Postby Wylair » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 am

Partedhair wrote:Looks down at one of his dirty side mirrors. Parted spits into it cleaning it off with a finger. He adjusts it peering into its reflection. The window of a world behind him and to a small mob of citizens and passerbys awe the beauty of the lifeless mount. He lifts his head looking around at the fellow Nyxians. "Parted make room and then good." He reaches for a lever attached to the right side of the chopper pulling it upward. Tylothas begins to roll the parchment up looking on. "Now what?" Tylothas' eyes widen. He looks steadily on at the chopper's transformation as it takes on a new look. nnFour metal rods spike outward wearing skins of metal and leather. Parted locks a part of the side making room for the parts to fit into place. A small side wheel flips up and spins as it slowly touches the ground. "No good." Parted reaches over to check the seatbelt. "It must have snap again." Concerned, he doesn't worry too much after many years of practice. "When you ready to leaf. We leaf." Tylothas folds his arms cocking a leg muttering, "Showoff." Parted chuckles mighty reaching for a coconut. With a tight grip of the Stranglethorn fruit, Parted smashes it into his forehead producing a small crack. Tylothas drops his arms and weighs them to his hips. He blurts to Parted, "Does that even hurt you? You're such a big animal." Parted sips the milk spewing from the coconut.
nnWy brings herself back into her normal troll form, "I got me windrider 'ere already, I use 'im, Tylothas you gon ride with the Tauren?"

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Wylenus blinks at Parted's contraption with a blank expression and pulls out a rolled up carpet from his bag. He unravels it by giving it one big shake, but it levitates before it can touch the ground. He climbs onto it and lays down with his head on the pillow and closes his eyes. nn"I prefer my more...trustworthy method if you don't mind. Just tell me when we need to go."

Tylothas

Postby Tylothas » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:28 am

Tylo'thas looks on at the flying carpet enviously. He sighs while hopping into the mechanical contraption Parted rides around in. "Alright Parted, I assume you know the way?" It is moments like this that he regrets that FWI (Flying While Intoxicated) incident in Thunderbluff, resulting in the retraction of his license. nn Trying to make himself more comfortable, Tylo'thas shifts around in his seat before banging the side of the side-car. "Let's go."nnn(( I know it's a small post, but I'm not the driver. Also, I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. Holidays, wife and children, ect. =) ))

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Wylenus slowly tilts his head up to see everyone ready and sits up on his carpet. He waves his hand forward at Parted.nn"Lead the way."nnHe looks over at Tylothas and raises an eyebrow.nn"Don't have one of your own?"nn((Don't worry about it, so long as the story continues I'm happy))

Return to “Library of the Sages”