- Fear of light, Embrace of Shadow - ((Open rp))

WoW Lore, Nyx Lore, Past Events, Fan Fiction and RP stories

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Tarja

- Fear of light, Embrace of Shadow - ((Open rp))

Postby Tarja » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:56 pm

A breeze played through her hair, as she glanced about the no wheres of everywhere. Marx, was somewhere near by, as he always seemed to be. The days that had past, for both of them, he felt more uneasy to leave her side, except when she had her guards around. She did not need them, but it seemed, everyone else, thought she did..nnHis business here and there, had forced her to be alone, quite a bit. She found her faith, tettered on many things. It was not as strong as it once had been. She had even begun to lose faith in her self. Slipping deeper into the shadows, she once embraced, to understand him. Rarely, did she step out of them. Rarely, did she turn to the light for guidance as she had done so many times before. She was slipping, and even becoming afraid of the light, and she knew it. nnShe glanced to the seeing sky knowing that despite her waning faith, The Lady did watch over all the members. And it was with the passing thought, that something upon her stone, caught her attention.. Ellers..nnSpouting off things that were unbecoming of himself. It made her brow crease in anger. Something that had never happened before, at least, not towards Ellers. He was a kind and guiding light bender, whom never spoke a harsh word about anyone. She replied to him, only to get snapped at...something was truly wrong..and she knew this..nnMarx, feeling the tension that surrounded her, or perhaps, it was the shadows engulfing her further, joined in with the banter as well, picking up the same thing..
UC of G&N
Watchdogs have never looked this good before.

Kallokain

Re: - Fear of light, Embrace of Shadow - ((Open rp))

Postby Kallokain » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Marxaine shook his head negatively at the vendor. Communicating with the natives of Uldum was difficult, to say the least. Even after he had managed to decipher common phrases among the Ramkahen, there was still something that hindered communication with the mysterious race of feline people. Marxaine could not place a finger on the exact reason, but he supposed that the Ramkahen's alienation as a culture from the other cultures of Kalimdor was a major factor in the "oddness" of that race.nnMarxaine smiled, finally having reached a successful conclusion to bartering with the Ramkahen vendor. He smiled and wished the vendor farewell, and turned back to Tarja. He had decided to surprise her a with a brief journey to Uldum. While the area was still very much dangerous, he knew Tarja could easily take care of herself, and he also knew that a journey here would ease her mind. Tarja had always been fascinated by historical trinkets, and Uldum was the place to find such things.nnTarja was still obviously worried about Ellers. It could be seen in her face, and Marxaine was sure it could also be seen in his. Marxaine had tried to use his Mana Concentration Scanner to detect mana tendrils from an outside source on Ellers after Tarja and him had managed to help Ellers break free from the... outsider's control. His Scanner had never malfunctioned like that. The reading had been the highest entropic rating that he had ever seen outside of Icecrown, and the pure entropy had destroyed the scanner.nnRegardless, Ellers was alive and in the hands of the Clergy of Light in Silvermoon. If he was safe anywhere, he was safe there. Marxaine was still amazed about being able to discern that Ellers had indeed been possessed. In the past, Ellers had spoken of his lady love, who had now passed on to the afterlife. He had spoken of her the way one who truly loved her should have. The Ellers he faced outside of Silvermoon that day, however, spoke of her as if she were just a ragdoll to be broken and tossed aside. Thankfully, Tarja was able to exorcize the entity in time. Marxaine, as a last resort, had dropped his weapons and was going to allow Ellers to kill him.... in an attempt to do one of two things... to either draw Ellers out of control, as such a murderous act would be abhorrant to Ellers, and if that did not work, to make Tarja see that an act of great intensity was going to be the only thing that would save him.... and Tarja instinctively used the one thing that was the most vital aspect of her being and was also the most powerful weapon she could wield.... her Faith. She had successfully exorcized the being from Ellers.nnFaith... nnMarxaine grit his teeth and turned around, the subject of Faith obviously not his favorite subject. He then noticed that Tarja was at another vendor's table, her eyes widening as she perused what appeared to be some very flashy jewelry on the table in front of her.nn"A few more trinkets then," he said to her as he smiled, approaching Tarja, "Then I think we will have to be on our way. The mage I hired needs to leave with the hour, and I need him to teleport us back to Silvermoon before he does so."
if Quentin Tarantino did movies in the World of Warcraft...

Umbral Champion of War

Ellers

Re: - Fear of light, Embrace of Shadow - ((Open rp))

Postby Ellers » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:46 pm

The Lone elf lay on a Small cot on the floor of the Silvermoon temple. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily, having just been able to sleep. A bright blue glow could be seen emanating from the elf's back, the Wards put in place by Tarja, just managing to keep a mysterious force at bay. The elf's brow was furrowed, as if in deep though, and he was sweat drenched. A petite Troll comes to the door, stopped bt a preist.n"Can we help you?"n"I be lady Notbehaving, part of dat der Elfies Tribe. I com ta see if he be doing any better mon."n"As you wish" said the elf, moving out of the way. The Troll walked the elf on the floor, kneeling down and concentrating on him.n"You could just say hello" Came the weak response from the elf, eyes opening slightly, eyes dim and weak. "You shouldn't sneak up on the injured."n"I wasn't sneaking up mon," The troll chuckled "IDat der Elfie let meh in"nThe elf sat up weakly, grinning at the troll. "So Arzulo, how can I help you?"n"Well da first ting be not callin me dat. I be called Notbehaving now."n"I heard. Funny you should keep the nickname I gave you."n"And da second ting be tellin me wat I be hearin bout you goin loco."n"So you heard. Well you should know I can't remember any of it."n"Oh I be knowing dat. I wanna know how it be happenin"nThe elf sighs, reaching into his pack, pulling out a small Vial. uncorking it he takes a small sip, replacing teh cap and putting it back. looking at the troll face he snickers "Don't give me that look. Thats water from the sunwell, it's been keeping the wards on my back up. Now I trust you've heard about the situation in Vash'jir?"n"No mon, I be avoiding da Message bordsdat misrable Orc be putting up. I be ruinin da lives of da alliance dings fer now."n"Well, The Twilight's Hammer has been corrupting the ancients near the Maelstrom. The have been working with The Naga and The Faceless ones, and I managed to save Nespirah, but It was to late for L'Ghorak. The twilight's Hammer had drained the energy right from him, sing it to fuel their "ascension". After that I was conscripted for the Battle at The Abysmal Breach. The Naga were assaulting Neptulon's Lair. During the battle i was surprised by a faceless one, and he..." Th elf trailed of, lifting his shirt to revel a long gash in his chest. The wound bleed a little, and looked infected, the Skin around it turning a dull brown. Notbehaving gasped as cringed.n"Dat be some serious bad mojo mon. Jo need to be gettin dat skecked out.n"Why do you think I'm here? No one can tell me anything about it..." The Elf said replacing his shirt. "So for now I wait, until It either it gets better, or someone cures it."n"Hmm wat be hap'nin after dat?"n"I was tasked to investigate A servent of the Old God, Iso'Rath, also known as the "Maw of Madness"." the elf looked away for a second, turning back he had a forlorn look upon his face. "During my investigation I came across an Axe,stupidly I picked it up, and after that I don't remember anything."n"Hmm seems ta me, dat blade be corrupting jah essence mon, but rest is wat cha be needin now."n"I know, thank you for visiting me Not."n"It be no problem mon. See jah lata" The troll stood up, and left the room. The Elf lay down on the cot, closing his eyes. A though raced through his head, could he use the Guildstone to replay the events of the other night? sighing deeply, allowing himself to drift off. The question would have to wait til another day."
"Its better to Die on your feet, than live on your knees"

Return to “Library of the Sages”