Ward of Lore Meeting - Wednesday [12.15.10]

Post a topic here for event planning-- please incude the proposed date for your event in the topic title!

Moderators: Lunar Guard, The Gloaming

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Ward of Lore Meeting - Wednesday [12.15.10]

Postby Shixin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 am

We will be having a Ward of Lore meeting this Wednesday, Dec 15 (thx Tylo!) at 7:30p. If you can't make it, chatlogs will be posted here on the forums.nnWe'll be discussing the new changes to the ward and other important topics. Everyone is encouraged to attend.

Tylothas

Re: Ward of Lore Meeting - Wednesday [12.14.10]

Postby Tylothas » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:28 am

Hello there good sir. We have not formally been introduced, but that is not why I am replying. You posted on Monday, Dec 13, that we will be having a Lore meeting on Wednesday the 12th. Might you have meant the 15th? Also, I do not currently have a ward because I am still on my 30day trial, but am I allowed to attend these meetings? I'm always hesitant to sign up for things with the Guild Calendar simply because I'm not quite sure -what- I'm allowed to attend. nn Regardless, I just wanted to point out the error and assume you meant the 15th? (You're subject says the 14th, your post implies the 12th)

Darkclouded

Re: Ward of Lore Meeting - Wednesday [12.14.10]

Postby Darkclouded » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 am

((tylothas, generaly most guild activities are open for anyone to sign up to, inclusion however is up to the person leading that activity. for instance ward meetings are often open to guild members not of that ward (for instance some lore and war meetings I've seen have had people from the other wards) the main reason for the appearance of only having members of the specific wards attending is pointed out in your comment, people not being sure they will be allowed and thus not signing up. You, having not yet joined a ward are encouraged upon joining the guild to see a bit from every ward and then choose what to join. so sign up, see if you can go to the meeting when invites go out. if you are invited then you'll have seen a bit of how a ward works, if not then atleast you have tried and in doing so opened the door to trying for other events you might not have known were open to everyone. as for the date put up by shixin, it's quite probably a simple case of misplaced time, which sadly I can admit more than my fair share of (...seriously thought today was still sunday :( )))
Dies the beast.
Dies the king.
In fire's path, dies everything.
PS: Yes. You actually do have to run faster than the lion.

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Re: Ward of Lore Meeting - Wednesday [12.15.10]

Postby Shixin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 am

Tylothas, as Dark said you are absolutely encouraged to attend meetings for all the wards. Your Ephemeral period is the time when you should be testing the waters with all of us to see where you most 'fit in' as it were.nnBut I counsel you, there is no need to actually -join- a ward. Tribe members are considered part of all the wards and none. This is so you can experience everything we have to offer. Joining a ward means that you intend to chip in your time and effort into making that ward, and the guild as a whole, great!nnSo, we'll see you Wednesday, I hope!

Wylair

Postby Wylair » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 am

You be servin' Spiced Sandfury Fingers? If so I be dere.

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Postby Shixin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Wylair wrote:You be servin' Spiced Sandfury Fingers? If so I be dere.
nnnNo, but it's Pot Luck Night, so bring what you want!

Wylair

Postby Wylair » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Shixin wrote:
Wylair wrote:You be servin' Spiced Sandfury Fingers? If so I be dere.
nnnNo, but it's Pot Luck Night, so bring what you want!
nn*sigh* I hope I don't burn 'em like I always do, and them Sandfury, always so reluctant to give me their fingers *pulls out an axe and walks away*

Thida

Postby Thida » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 am

Ah! Oh no! Is there any way it could be moved up? I'll be most likely gone an hour-and-a-half before it begins, and gone most of the night! I understand if not, but I want so bad to go!

Shixin
Elder
Elder

Postby Shixin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 am

Sorry Thida, that's the earliest I can do it. I'm afraid your schedule is little unforgiving when it comes to meetings :(

Wylair

Postby Wylair » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 am

Thida wrote:Ah! Oh no! Is there any way it could be moved up? I'll be most likely gone an hour-and-a-half before it begins, and gone most of the night! I understand if not, but I want so bad to go!
nnI be a good keeper of records, I can send you a transcript of the meeting if you so desire.nn(( Shameless Plug too: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... ylair.aspx ))

Return to “Lore Event Calendar”